over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding hacks for the wealthy

Never heard of anyone getting that as a result of liposuction and ive done quite a bit of reading over the years of reviews from people who've gotten liposuction.

In fact I actually just googled it and liposuction is often used as a *treatment for* lymphedema.
That’s fair.

I bring it up due to the fact that my wife is a lymphedema therapist and works out of LA/the Bay on travel work monthly - she sees handfuls of these liposuction-induced lymphedema horror stories at regular intervals.

Liposuction can be used to treat existing lymphedema, sure, but that’s because by the time someone has well developed lymphedema, their lymphatics in that region are already permanently ruined - lipo’s potential to worsen the situation is irrelevant.

Lipo inarguably does, however, damage lymphatics in regions it’s used. This doesn’t mean it WILL lead to lymphedema, but it sure as hell can.

Not likely, but not lightening-strike rare either.

Also guys, yes, it's definitely true, women don't like fake muscles, fake body, fake hair, etc, and they certainly don't like vain or insecure men who want to get fake muscles, fake abs, fake hair, etc.

That being said, too bad. Every single guy on this forum fails the test. We all use drugs to have fake muscles.

Now THAT being said, most of us should know that we can pursue "fake" bodies and have some slightly excessive concern for our appearance that women might not prefer while.nevertheless being secure, masculine, stable, supportive, strong, handy around the house, providers, and everything else that women love and find sexy.

And it's also true that while women won't find a "fake" appearance as attractive as a "real" one, given all other variables remain equal, she sure as hell is gonna find "fake" abs a whole lot sexier than a "real" chubby gut, etc.
Who gives a shit what women think? I'd say women don't like men who are obsessed about what others think about them. Women are almost entirely fake. Even young hot girls who look completely normal are full of fillers, lip fillers, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows or tattooed eyebrows, lip contouring, makeup etc. Which is a good point actually.... If you have an ugly face, fillers can make a pretty big difference if done right. Very expensive.

Being able to eat food that you know where is came from like beef your raised , fish and game that you cought , fruits and vegetables that you grow or know where they come from so that you are not getting food that is "poisoned" with drugs and GMO.

But in all honesty is money wasn't an issue I'd probably have a couple different hobbies rather than bodybuilding/training

You juuust outed yourself because I would be willing to guess mosttt of this board isn’t on gear to get women 😂

Lipo is for 40 year old housewives and insecure men who don’t want to work 🥰
That’s true. We all have our reasons for doing gear rather it be insecurities, competing or just wanting to look better. Because the fact is most women aren’t attracted to huge guys. Most of them say it’s a turn off.

I agree on the food. Strawberries and shrimp are very filling. Disagree on lipo, if it was that effective why are so many top bodybuilders who have $$ buying mega doses of gh and increlex and not just getting lipo? Are there any pics of people with lipo walking around at 8 or less percent year round? Don't agree on the stim machine. But If they don't have to work, plenty of time to get steps in. Just my opinion but I think women like a shaved head, not fake hair.

I'd also add mega dosages of gh, primo, constant bloodwork, massages, hot tub pool for recovery.
And can't forget tequila 🤪

Title is BODYBUILDING hacks....then we delve into neck beards, teeth etc.

If I were extremely wealthy I would live somewhere warm, live on the beach, have a private chef, customized gym, swimming pool, and a personal masseuse.

Add in an exceptional doctor specializing in longevity who knows about "performance medicine".

If I were extremely wealthy I would live somewhere warm, live on the beach, have a private chef, customized gym, swimming pool, and a personal masseuse.

Add in an exceptional doctor specializing in longevity who knows about "performance medicine".
non-free state scenario:

I'd buy a house(cash) in the Carlsbad-DelMar corridor. East of the 5 in the hills.
I'd run to the beach and back every morning. Probably take a couple rips from some low THC sativa to start the run.
Come home. jump in the backyard pool. Fuck whatever female I'm with at the time. Eat. Lounge. Then lift/box in the evening.

Free state scenario.

Buy 10acres in the Texas hill country or north of Harris county.
Build a 5-6k SQ ft home.
Wake up. Plink and pew-pew.
Then go run the back wood trails like Nick Bare.

But with enough money at my disposal where I don't have to work, I'd spend half my time in non-free state house. And the other half in my free state house.

Here's a guy who actually thinks about this stuff
Since I switched to all pharmacy prescribed stuff it’s been a game changer in the way I feel and perform..obviously I’m not taking massive bodybuilding doses

You juuust outed yourself because I would be willing to guess mosttt of this board isn’t on gear to get women 😂

You are wrong - whatever we do in life we do to get laid- extend our own kind. All pursuit for more cash more power more knowledge is to make a better version ourselfes and this will create better chances to attract the best possible female. We - men like to get better in whatever we do and getting laid is not our primary focus but rather byproduct of our efforts.

I never really understood the idea that cosmetic surgery is only allowed to shrink your tities.

In another thread I discussed one or two things I would do if money wasn't a factor, and I figured there are probably some guys on here who would find these things interesting, and maybe a couple on here who could actually afford to do, and would benefit from, some of this stuff.

(1) the first and most simple thing is diet. When budgeting your food bill on limited income it can be hard to keep your house filled with satiating foods that aren't fatty. But if you have the money to keep your pantry filled with delicious zero fat beef jerky, tons of fresh and frozen fruits, Greek yogurts, zero fat pretzels and candies, diet sodas and diet juices, 99% lean ground meats, diet low carb high fiber tortillas and breads and pastas, etc, you can stay on a diet very easily while stuffing your face as much as you like. Hard to get fat eating stuff like that. But hard to afford to eat like that on a budget, especially considering the price of things like good beef jerky, super lean food tasting meats, etc.

(2) liposuction. There's no reason for a guy with money to not have fully defined torso/abdominals, zero fat around the penis and on the pelvic area, zero fat around the low back and chest, zero fat below the jawline and on the chin, inner thighs, etc. Get liposuction once a year and keep calories high so that your metabolism adapts and you can maintain the low body fat on high calories while suctioning out any fat gained in the process of adapting to the high calories. This can be super cheap if you go to Mexican. Like $2500-$3000, once per year. In a couple years you will be able to maintain a fully defined six pack, V shape lower abs/pelvic, serratus/obliques, defined jaw, hard/lean flanks/sides/lower back, pecs, etc.

(3) micro-coring fractional skin removal for loose skin wherever it exists, on the face, around the mid section, arms/chest, etc. Keep doing it until skin is tight as possible.

(4) obviously teeth - pay for Invisalign, get chips fixed, whitening, etc

(5) the super high powered electrical muscle stimulation tens machines that make your abs work the equivalent of 20,000 situps in something like 30 minutes. Either buy one and keep it at home or go in for treatments something like once a week. Can probably use it on every other body part too.

(6) keep AAS at or below 500mg test only per week and GH at or below 2iu per day. Use ubiquinol, curcumin, cq10, nattokinase, everyday to shrink your heart, clean your arteries, promote health and longevity.

(7) hair transplant for the top of your head and your beard. Even if you want to keep the head shaved or close to it. Make sure that when the stubble shows up the hair line is right and there is no bald spot or thinning. Make sure the beard is very thick, not patchy whatsoever, and the line is right. Then get laser hair removal on the neck and above the beard line on the face and along the top of your upper lip below the mustache so that when you don't trim it for a couple days you don't grow hair in unseemly/unattractive places. Keep your lips free for kissing and never let a neck beard grow.

I have a couple more things you could do but that's enough for now.

No reason a wealthy man can't be nearly perfect physically. No excuses for you guys who have money.
Why keep GH at or below 2iu if you’re wealthy?!

If money isn’t an option; why the hell has no one said having a personal chef??

I’d have a Gordon Ramsey type chef full time in my kitchen to make me the most delicious and healthy meals at all times of the day/night…

Also if I wanted something sweet or a cheat I’d have him make that too in as healthy, high protein a way as possible…

You guys got me fucked up if you think money isn’t a factor and my ass is going to be anywhere near a kitchen cooking or cleaning or even thinking about making anything at all…
☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

I wish I had a personal chef, man that would be soooooo awesome!!! If ever I hit the lottery a personal chef would be in my top 5 things to get immediately.

Cage

I wish I had a personal chef, man that would be soooooo awesome!!! If ever I hit the lottery a personal chef would be in my top 5 things to get immediately.

Cage

Cage
Do you one better. Mail order bride(with an iron clad prenup) that can cook.
Work smarter not harder. :)

I didn't say anything about using steroids to *get* women. Im married. But that doesn't mean I don't want to feel sexy for myself and my own enjoyment of sex, nor that I am not aware that looking muscular and lean makes me physically more sexy for my wife. Also, let's be real. The vast majority of us starting using, and continued using, in large part, yes, to "get women" (in some shape or form).

Being able to eat food that you know where is came from like beef your raised , fish and game that you cought , fruits and vegetables that you grow or know where they come from so that you are not getting food that is "poisoned" with drugs and GMO.

But in all honesty is money wasn't an issue I'd probably have a couple different hobbies rather than bodybuilding/training
Yeah that's part of why I listed things like keeping AAS low and using something like the EMS machine. Priorities shift. Look good without risking health or spending a ton of time always in the gym.

Other cool options.

(1) vibrating gravity machines that you stand on for 20 minutes, putting big amounts of gravity up through all your connective tissues, muscles, etc. Strengthens and prevents injury, maintains muscle mass, burns calories. Put one in front of the TV or out on the porch with a nice view

(2) those oxygen deprivation chambers that increase your cardio capacity.

(3) red light sauna in your home. Improves skin quality ,and muscle recovery, benefits metabolism, etc

"Building" your "body" to look good.. teeth, hair..skin.. all part of your body

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity