over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding hacks for the wealthy

Bathmate is your answer
I don't like the bathmate that much because of the inconvenience of using water, either having to get in the tub, or find some way to fill it with water and keep the water inside without making a mess. Regular air pump with rapid intervals and light stretching helps a lot with flaccid thickness and hang and temporary increases erect girth and even a little length. But I haven't had a lot of success with significant permanent gains from any method. One thing I'd look into would be permanent pmma for extra girth. Shoot if money wasn't an object I'd hire a world class engineer to develop a clamp hanger that is as soft and gentle and pain free as the human thumb and finger that allows for 100+lbs of weight being applied without any pain or stress or pinching. That would probably be the best way to make real gains. Current hanging methods are not that great.

"Building" your "body" to look good.. teeth, hair..skin.. all part of your body
Come on bro, I think we all know when we say bodybuilding we are referring to getting big and lean not having attractive hair and teeth 😂

Why keep GH at or below 2iu if you’re wealthy?!
It's a good recommendation for everyone, not just the wealthy. I suppose once your wealthy enough to completely perfect your entire body in terms of aesthetics, year-round abs, looking great perpetually, you no longer worry about mega dosing dangerous drugs to try to get a certain look. Become more satisfied with just being supraphysiologically muscular and not feeling a need to damage your health to he supra supra supra extremely muscular.

Come on bro, I think we all know when we say bodybuilding we are referring to getting big and lean not having attractive hair and teeth 😂
Definitely. But for me it's sort of all the same thing. I mean, the joy of lifting weights in the gym is something separate. But half of this whole thing is diet and that's in large part about being attractive, which is connected with all the teeth, hair, skin, etc, stuff.

It's a good recommendation for everyone, not just the wealthy. I suppose once your wealthy enough to completely perfect your entire body in terms of aesthetics, year-round abs, looking great perpetually, you no longer worry about mega dosing dangerous drugs to try to get a certain look. Become more satisfied with just being supraphysiologically muscular and not feeling a need to damage your health to he supra supra supra extremely muscular.
Perhaps I misunderstood what this thread is about?

I would clone myself and put the other body in cryo
You were one of the guys that came to mind when I was trying to think of members who could afford some of this stuff. But your already pretty nearly shredded year round so something like the liposuction doesn't make much sense for you. You probably could afford and benefit from something like the EMS machine.

I didn't say anything about using steroids to *get* women. Im married. But that doesn't mean I don't want to feel sexy for myself and my own enjoyment of sex, nor that I am not aware that looking muscular and lean makes me physically more sexy for my wife. Also, let's be real. The vast majority of us starting using, and continued using, in large part, yes, to "get women" (in some shape or form).
I was at the car wash this morning.
Had a strikingly beautiful woman(full on BBL, but with clean lines) come up to me as I'm vacuuming my car.
She compliments me on my physique and overall look. I thank her and we exchange numbers. Shes also into fitness and wants to come to boxing with me.. we have a date lined up for later today.
So yeah.. it pays to be in shape. Again I'm not stage shape. But to gen pop I look 'amazing'.
The weight I've been shedding of late has me looking much more athletic. I weighed in this morning at a little below 265.
I really liking where this is heading. Have something tentative lined up to get my legs up to PM standards. Knee feels much better each day. So I can start hitting 135 barbell squats again. Need to get in a leg session with some local board guys to show me some leg exercises to work around the bum knee.

Perhaps I misunderstood what this thread is about?
Let's be clear then. For achieving a competitive open class bodybuilding physique, the wealthy can add the following hack:

15-20iu human human grade GH split into two doses morning and night
Several grams human grade test
20-100iu insulin
Straight up ghrelin dosed several times per day to induce hunger
A pantry loaded with expensive hydrolyzed protein RTD shakes so 400+ grams per day is as easy as drinking water (hydrolyzed means it doesn't sit heavy in your stomach but goes down nearly as easy as water)

400mg ubiquinol twice per day
1500mg curcumin twice per day
100mg apigenin twice per day
30mg bioperine twice per day
6000fu nattokinase twice per day
10mg carvedilol twice per day
40mg telmisartan once per day

Deep tissue massage a couple times per week, hot jacuzzi/spa bath every day, EMS stimulation at lower intensities on every muscle every day,

Pay a top Olympia competitor and a top powerlifter to come to the gym with you every time you train, the Olympia competitor for visual inspiration and visualization, the powerlifter for lifting motivation so your ass lifts heavy, as well as Charles Glass to help train you and make sure your feeling and contracting the muscles properly

I was at the car wash this morning.
Had a strikingly beautiful woman(full on BBL, but with clean lines) come up to me as I'm vacuuming my car.
She compliments me on my physique and overall look. I thank her and we exchange numbers. Shes also into fitness and wants to come to boxing with me.. we have a date lined up for later today.
So yeah.. it pays to be in shape. Again I'm not stage shape. But to gen pop I look 'amazing'.
The weight I've been shedding of late has me looking much more athletic. I weighed in this morning at a little below 265.
I really liking where this is heading. Have something tentative lined up to get my legs up to PM standards. Knee feels much better each day. So I can start hitting 135 barbell squats again. Need to get in a leg session with some local board guys to show me some leg exercises to work around the bum knee.
Yup women love the look. It's true many think big muscles indicate a guy is stupid, womanizing, uninteresting, too bulky, conceited, etc. Say they don't like them. But women love men and all things truly masculine. Shoot, women love skinny guys with abs, regular guys with good personalities, they even find a chubby hairy dad bod to be super sexy on a healthy penis. When they actually get up close and personal with some big muscles, they absolutely love it. It might not be "their thing", but that can be sort of like an ass man who comes across a nice pair of titties. Not what I typically go for but sure are nice bouncing in front of me when she's naked riding on top.

Everyone's definition of wealthy is drastically different. There are many on here that make very good money (300k/yr) and earmark a lot of money for bodybuilding purposes, not to mention a ton of time.
Super wealthy are NOT going to dedicate the time regardless of the money. Guys like us will put in the time and money bc it's in our soul. We do it bc we genuinely love it. We have all helped many people that want to look like us but they never accomplish it,,,not bc they couldn't afford the gear, but bc they couldn't dedicate the time in the kitchen or gym.
I disagree with this initial thread. A great body is one thing that money can't buy. You need the discipline more than money. Money helps but not as much as desire and consistency.

You were one of the guys that came to mind when I was trying to think of members who could afford some of this stuff. But your already pretty nearly shredded year round so something like the liposuction doesn't make much sense for you. You probably could afford and benefit from something like the EMS machine.
In all seriousness the skin tightening thing you mentioned intrigues me. I don’t have mega loose skin like some former heavies - but I do have some shit around my belly button area I would like to “shrink” if possible…

PS - lol kinda chunky right now from this growing phase - but worth it!

Everyone's definition of wealthy is drastically different. There are many on here that make very good money (300k/yr) and earmark a lot of money for bodybuilding purposes, not to mention a ton of time.
Super wealthy are NOT going to dedicate the time regardless of the money. Guys like us will put in the time and money bc it's in our soul. We do it bc we genuinely love it. We have all helped many people that want to look like us but they never accomplish it,,,not bc they couldn't afford the gear, but bc they couldn't dedicate the time in the kitchen or gym.
I disagree with this initial thread. A great body is one thing that money can't buy. You need the discipline more than money. Money helps but not as much as desire and consistency.
Re: in our soul

Truest words ever spoke on this forum.

exactly. Money is useless without discipline and passion.. I can buy anything, I earn enough money, but to keep improving it takes fucking effort in the gym and fucking discipline in eating. But the main thing is that I still really enjoy it.

In all seriousness the skin tightening thing you mentioned intrigues me. I don’t have mega loose skin like some former heavies - but I do have some shit around my belly button area I would like to “shrink” if possible…

PS - lol kinda chunky right now from this growing phase - but worth it!

For what it's worth my best money investments -

1) Home gym - I have kids and travel a lot for work. Should have done this ages ago but it's really helped the last 10 years. Not a money saver, requires some initial investment and build it out over time as it's fun - but a time/life/convenience move. Even if it's a supplemental to a commercial membership it's still worth it in my book (actually how mine started and I just never went back).

2) Blood work - knowing exactly what's going on is priceless.

3) Max size chest freezer combined with a vacuum sealer. Always food on hand and can buy in bulk. Multiple refrigerators too. We have a pretty full house.

4) Vitamix - I make a month's worth of protein and veggie drinks (spinach, mixed greens, carrots, celery with 50g of whey in water) that I freeze in 32oz mason jars and take out and thaw/refrigerate what I need for a few days. Takes me an hour and I have the assembly line process down.

5) Grill Grates - sounded dumb but a friend and huge foodie swore up and down it made everything taste better. Honestly even burgers made with the same meat taste different and better. Bomb.

Of course this is a hypothetical scenario where the money is just there and factorless..

The reality you’re speaking on is completely different..

Yea, if this fitness lifestyle isn’t in you, then money won’t make a difference.. Money isn’t magic…

You’re just factoring in how hard it is to be in that “factorless money” bracket (millions and millions of dollars per year MINIMUM) and how most people who get to that level don’t prioritize fitness because of the time it takes.. Therefore taking away time and resources from making that endless amount of money..

Most people at that level; unless they’re a professional athlete, look at money as a game.. It’s about ego, power and status probably among other things… Fitness beyond basic health takes a huge back seat for most of those guys..

But let’s not pretend that if you gave anyone on this forum a lifelong $1 million PER MONTH forever allowance, that they wouldn’t be shredded and jacked with the best doctors looking over them lol as you said, it’s in most of us to varying degrees…

But let’s also not pretend that even at 50 years old, with all the money Elon Musk has, if he decided to dedicate himself 100% to fitness without limits, he wouldn’t be walking around Jacked and Shredded in a year’s time looking better than most of us on this forum 😂

If i competed in the WBFF i amy worry about all the hacks. But how pretty i look is not in my wheel house for many reasons. I can't see putting a lot more time into how i look now even if money were not an issue, and it really isn't much of a one these days. People can view me any way they want. And as a person with a BB mentality i will still look for and see all the things i am lacking no matter how much i improve so theses days i just don't really care.

Yeah that's part of why I listed things like keeping AAS low and using something like the EMS machine. Priorities shift. Look good without risking health or spending a ton of time always in the gym.

Other cool options.

(1) vibrating gravity machines that you stand on for 20 minutes, putting big amounts of gravity up through all your connective tissues, muscles, etc. Strengthens and prevents injury, maintains muscle mass, burns calories. Put one in front of the TV or out on the porch with a nice view

(2) those oxygen deprivation chambers that increase your cardio capacity.

(3) red light sauna in your home. Improves skin quality ,and muscle recovery, benefits metabolism, etc

This thread is pretty much describing the life of CBUM. 😂 I have access to most of the things listed, but the one thing I don’t that I would hands down do is be headed to Panama or outside the US for some real stem cell therapy like Flex Lewis and some of these elite athletes do.

If i competed in the WBFF i amy worry about all the hacks. But how pretty i look is not in my wheel house for many reasons. I can't see putting a lot more time into how i look now even if money were not an issue, and it really isn't much of a one these days. People can view me any way they want. And as a person with a BB mentality i will still look for and see all the things i am lacking no matter how much i improve so theses days i just don't really care.
For me it's as much about how I view myself as how others view me. For example, I know my wife finds me sexy, but if I don't feel sexy, my ability to enjoy sex is greatly reduced.

What you said about finding all the imperfections and not being satisfied no matter how much you improve.. this is true. In fact it seems like people who never try to improve their appearance (besides things like clothing), are way more confident and satisfied with their appearance than when they start trying to fix things.

This thread is pretty much describing the life of CBUM. 😂 I have access to most of the things listed, but the one thing I don’t that I would hands down do is be headed to Panama or outside the US for some real stem cell therapy like Flex Lewis and some of these elite athletes do.
I have heard from so many that say that got nothing from it, i have to wonder how much is placebo effect along with how much in kick backs some get from referrals or they just don't want to talk bad as they got cut rate deals etc. From the studies i saw in the past the rate of success is not real high. I can afford it and toy with the idea but there is still little known about long term effects good or bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131