over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competition hacks

Flavor water , ephedrine , and like Luki said alot more veggies.
Eat fruit for you carbs as they take alot more volume than other stuff (compare rice to watermelon)
Pickles are a great snack too
Fruits!!!!

Another thing I've been doing is pre-made cauliflower rice with Goya or Indian curry seasoning stirred in. Lots of fiber, bulk, and filling without much in the way of Cals. Makes a nice side dish or something to serve protein on top of or with a shake. Fast and easy too which is always key.

Another thing I've been doing is pre-made cauliflower rice with Goya or Indian curry seasoning stirred in. Lots of fiber, bulk, and filling without much in the way of Cals. Makes a nice side dish or something to serve protein on top of or with a shake. Fast and easy too which is always key.
I know this is a popular approach with people to make dieting easier but it's a poor choice if you want your midsection as tight as possible. A super tight midsection requires lower volumes of food for most guys. Part of getting shredded is suffering, there's no way around it.

Similarly I've been doing high protein Greek yogurt with whey protein recently. Can spruce it up from there with whatever you want but it's a nice thick base as a treat. Tempted to try further chilling or freezing it some to get it closer to ice cream consistency but it's not too far off out of the fridge.
Mix it, freeze it, put it in a Ninja Creami the next day and you got yourself ice cream homie

Be careful with this. I used to do it as a “dessert” but it’s almost like a gateway drug lol. Diet root beer and diet orange soda would end up increasing my cravings and give me more of a sugar tooth. Only diet soda that works for me is Diet Coke cause it almost isn’t even sweet - just has that bite. But a few sips of Diet Coke after a meal and I’m good.
I drink Diet Dew and Diet Sunkist like water. I'm definitely addicted.

EC will help murder the appetite (25mg tab of Bronkaid max + 200mg caffeine x 2 a day spread apart by a few hours)

also

once you get lean on the way to getting peeled, start adding yohimbine HCL (use the formula for bw to dial in dosage .2mg per kg body weight, so a 220lb bodybuilder (divided by 2.2 to get Kg) is 100Kg and would work up to a dose of 20mg of Yohimbine HCl) I only trust Primaforce Yohimbine HCL at this point. Add +2g L-Tyrosine, and +200mg Caffeine of added fat loss. It does not trump CICO, but it does help mobilize stubborn fat, which can help stave off ending up stringy or over dieted other areas of the body in order to get stubborn areas lean.

One other thing to consider is weight vests / weighted clothing. If you can replace lost body weight with weighted clothing you can keep NEAT higher, and also help stave off some of the metabolic downregulation. Allows you to burn more calories throughout a day and eat more food going into deeper deficits.

Obviously, it goes without saying but high-volume eating. Do a diet comb through and find areas of your daily caloric intake where you can replace things like low to 0 calories products or things like switching from 93/7 ground beef to 96/4 to free up extra cals when they are at a premium. this will help keep you fuller longer. Also, ensure fiber is high, and hydration is on point..
Do you combine the yohimbine with fasted cardio?

Yohimbine makes me feel like desth

Do you combine the yohimbine with fasted cardio?

yes, yohimbine HCL (dose at .2mg per KG of bodyweight) + 2G L-Tyrosine + 200mg Caffeine with fasted cardio, must be fasted, no EAA, no anything. Just drink water and do it. Eat after.

must be lean trying to get leaner, if you are fat, it won't do anything special, it shines when mobilizing stubborn bodyfat

My biggest hack
I am going to loose and all this prep will be for nothing so fuck those cravings.

Kim Chee, Saurkraut, pickles... almost zero cals... salt can be an issue but good for the GI and fills you up without getting fatter.

I was doing vanilla whey in diet root beer as my "dessert" during prep. Slippery slope for sure!

Protein "sludge" is great, too (basically whey with very little water and a nut butter with add ins like cinnamon).

Again tho - one sludge turns into five...and now your deficit is gone. Slippery slope
I have to report I tried my first "sludge" this morning and it was sooooo good!! lol I did a scoop of cinnamon donut protein powder, little water, and a tablespoon of peanut butter! Will definitely be doing more of them for sure!

I have to report I tried my first "sludge" this morning and it was sooooo good!! lol I did a scoop of cinnamon donut protein powder, little water, and a tablespoon of peanut butter! Will definitely be doing more of them for sure!
This sounds like a very small volume of food isn't it? Would probably make me hungrier. I may try it but chase with a shaker bottle of low calorie almond milk for satiety. I notice if I drink the 30 calorie almond milk after a meal I feel full.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131