over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First UGL

IP....those were the days, guy used so many solvents, etc. that 1 injection you couldn't sit for weeks. His orals were great, after a few episodes with his gear....never again went back

Alin

How times have changed. Bitcoin and same day shipping from sponsors on here like it’s Amazon.

Used to it was mailing cash or money order to some sketch fake dude and waiting for weeks. It was creative how they packed shit back then. LOL

Then we evolved to Western Union. Fake names and questions. Rotating Walmarts acting all stealth. My account got flagged so I stopped using WU. 5 years later I got a check from WU for a few grand saying my account had been closed and paid out my balance. 😂

Ip, British Dragon, Strango, were some of the first I remember. Use to be sponsored by IP long ago (freaking nice). He sent me a shit ton of gear per month.

Pretty sure my first was Dark Matter Labs.

Mine were clear vials with no labels out of some guys trunk behind the 7 Eleven.

No really I can’t remember but I do remember Redicat’s paper and oils were from Genesis and also Legend.

1- Brovel
2- QV
3- Syd Group
4- Pet's Pharma (MY FAVORITE)

Oh boy, that takes me back. It was Elite Fitness in 05. That place was such a clusterfuck. Later it was PM and then OLM. PM has always been the place with the most knowledge and advanced users.
Elite was actually my first board now that I think about it but found OLM right after. OLM had better threads. I remember Satchboogie from Elite. Joined SsB when it started and stayed on it until it went bust. Pm I think in 2011 or 2012

Alin

How times have changed. Bitcoin and same day shipping from sponsors on here like it’s Amazon.

Used to it was mailing cash or money order to some sketch fake dude and waiting for weeks. It was creative how they packed shit back then. LOL

Then we evolved to Western Union. Fake names and questions. Rotating Walmarts acting all stealth. My account got flagged so I stopped using WU. 5 years later I got a check from WU for a few grand saying my account had been closed and paid out my balance. 😂
yeah when i used SBC, i sent money to greece.. totally forgot about the order, then one day a couple months later i get this box from serbia or some eastern block country.
think i ordered omnas or test-e amps..
its about that time i was like 'f that', ill just score in mexico and bring it back across myself.

Elite was actually my first board now that I think about it but found OLM right after. OLM had better threads. I remember Satchboogie from Elite. Joined SsB when it started and stayed on it until it went bust. Pm I think in 2011 or 2012
Satchboogie was the primo king😂

Well, it depends on whether you want to call a lot of the Mexican stuff UG or not, lol. Brovel, Tornel, Ttokkyo, and QV.

I did not have to order international much at all until the early 2000's with having access to Mexican gear. I did order certain things, but it was not often.

However, i used SBC back in the 90's, and then AnabolDirect/RediCat early on.

However, for straight "UGL," it was probably Spectro/Spectro-Omega, Syrus, Black Label, The one lab where the main guy got attacked by the bear and killed. I can't remember for the life of me.

There were like 3-4 "Infinity Labs" going at the same time. One was a friend of mine and was more hush-hush, and I used his gear for many years from the mid-2000's for like the next 5 years.

I think I started elite in 03. I had well over 30,000 posts there. There is no way in hell I will ever admit to my handle there. I don’t think anyone that knew that handle would believe it’s me.
Come on man! Did I know you from there at least?

Were you the guy who made the Clambutteroil thread? LOL:D

My first online order was with Malic (ICN amps and BD Dbol), he was reselling Alin inventory I found out after. Thought I got ripped off because was the first time dealing with Customs, so got another order in to BlackLabel locally - fuck me their T400 damn near destroyed my thigh! Malic's order ended up showing up hidden inside a sealed orange coolaid bottle (having to dig through all that powder for tabs and amps)😆

After that it was only IP and Alin for some years, and Lei for HGH...Then came Paperbolics, Stealth packets and HomerKahn for HGH:cool:

First forum was Bolex back in '05...Started talking with IronMike about wanting to visit AU and he directed me over to Big A's network and I eventually started Modding for him everywhere shortly after.

IronMike was a really good guy. I knew him a little, not like some of you, but we talked here and there. He'd pop up over at AF every now and then. Super easy to talk to. I was very saddened when I heard of his passing. It's good to see guys like him and their names still pop up from time to time and get remembered. So many now that i've been on these forums for so long:(

MuscleBear was my first order ever, Iran Test E… They ended up getting busted a couple years later..

Aristimuqoh

QVolt

I was only after sources that had Pharma Grade options…

Moved on to Omega and Strngo after…

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity