over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi 8 weeks out. 😮

This is my thoughts on Hadi, he has literally never had a bad showing. Ever. Dare I say he likely never will
there was that year where the SEO in his delts was redonk, I saw Trigili pointing out he has a similar thing going on with his lats now, but idk. He is the defending champ, and obviously going to bring it, just based on images and video I have seen unless Derek butt fucks his peak, I think Derek will take it. Samson, Andrew, Nick and Brandon are all right there though IMO. Ig Derek is off, and Samosn is perfect, he could easily win it. It is an exciting year.

Andrew > Samson IDGAF, I still think it is Derek's O to lose. Nick, Hadi, Brandon, Samson, and Andrew will be the challengers.
You do realize if Sampson is in insane conditioning no one is touching a 300+lb tall shredded guy with shape.

was scrolling thru insta yesterday and saw a post about hadi's delt and lats in regards to oil and holy moly ppl are insane calling it racist etc because pointing out that he uses oil is a lie and its racist because he is from iran.. complete insanity.

Any gear can do this lol
MCT died this to me especially when holding high concentration gear circa 400mg. The muscle can become quite ‘knotty’ as the injection site and pea-sized lumps often appear in the medial delts

was scrolling thru insta yesterday and saw a post about hadi's delt and lats in regards to oil and holy moly ppl are insane calling it racist etc because pointing out that he uses oil is a lie and its racist because he is from iran.. complete insanity.

I can't even go there to watch the drama, it would piss me off too much. I would laugh too but would be mostly pissed haha.

Sampson....... this is fucking scary! These types of improvement from Arnold Classic until NOW 💪🏿 🔥

Screenshot_20230914-083823_Instagram.jpg

Sampson....... this is fucking scary! These types of improvement from Arnold Classic until NOW 💪🏿 🔥

View attachment 182638
As a fan of bodybuilding I think this is fucking awesome.

As a competitor and from experience I just hope he can sustain this pace and maintain his health. Milos pushes hard and fast. Mad respect.

I want to see Samson win multiple Olympia titles, not just one. 😎

View attachment 182638
Thats an amazing increase is mass.and condition , i wonder what the difference in body weight is between those pictures.

Chris Aceto seems pretty confident that Andrew Jacked has it tied up and the battle is for second place.

If Samson comes in peeled i don't know if anyone could out muscle pr out condition him enough to beat his shape and size.
Hes a huge fucking human

View attachment 182638
What's really insane is the first pic is 2 weeks out and the second is 7.5 weeks out and the conditioning is around the same, but MASSIVE SIZE DIFFERENCE

You do realize if Sampson is in insane conditioning no one is touching a 300+lb tall shredded guy with shape.
no, I do realize that, he is insane, I think a perfect Derek might give him a good fight, and whilst they are similar I just like Andrews's aesthetic so much more than Samson's, despite realizing that Samson possesses more of the qualities needed to win the O and than Andrew does. My previous post was just my personal opinion, not what I predict will be the outcome if that makes sense. I also thought a peak perfect Cedric (may he RIP) was better than every other bodybuilder he went up against but he never won it all. Just preferential to a certain aesthetic. I do think Derek has both size, shape, and aesthetic, and could very well see the two og them going toe-to-toe. Hadi cannot be counted out though. All I know is I am excited as fuck for this year's classic and open (and hell even physique, if Jeremey comes back)

How do you reach your rear delt to inject there?
Place my opposite arms elbow against a wall like I'm doing a shoulder stretch and reach to the other arms rear delt

View attachment 182638
If Samson brings the detail with that size and what looks like a huge improvement on his back, it's game over IMHO. But he won't win on size alone he needs to have the detail. Going to be an interesting Olympia to see what they are going for

The big word is IF!
and IF Derek can come in hard from the front.
With Hadi there is no IF, he has NEVER been off or out of shape, he was "slightly" off last year and still won the O.

^^ this is what makes Hadi dangerous 😳
Totally agree with you!! He and his team KNOW how to bring him in with perfect conditioning usually! I think he might be underestimated with the current Mr. O lineup, but we’ll just have to just wait and see how it plays out!

Just look what happened in Italy with Regan and Nathan! You just never know!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws