over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real causes of EQ causing anxiety?

Which of the below have you heard and think is the cause of EQ causing anxiety?

• EQ raises RBC H/H levels & if not training high volume you will experience anxiety from Viscosity ?

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • It has to do with the EQ lowering GABA levels?

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • EQs metabolites will crush E2 levels depending on what dose of Test your using causing syptoms?

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • None, its a learned disease from the forums and hearsay over the years and one is looking out for?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
Let me rephrase that…..I’m not advocating adding SSRIs…….

Is anyone on SSRIs running tren/EQ, thst has done so in the past WIthout being on SSRIs? Can you tell a difference?

Good question. I am on a SSRI I wonder if I will be immune to the EQ anxiety sides

Thank you. I was thinking of running TRT + 150mg or 250mg EQ per week for a little bit of extra gains but was very concerned about anxiety, blood pressure or any other side effects.

I would normally just increase TRT dose and not add EQ, but I am unfortunately very sensitive to estrogen as I am using Dutasteride.

IMHO if it's a GABA issue there's probably a threshold. I plan eventually to get bold cyp and slowly increase the dosage to see. Since cyp is much faster in and out I can find my tolerance. For now I'm using primo.

Thank you. I was thinking of running TRT + 150mg or 250mg EQ per week for a little bit of extra gains but was very concerned about anxiety, blood pressure or any other side effects.

I would normally just increase TRT dose and not add EQ, but I am unfortunately very sensitive to estrogen as I am using Dutasteride.
I run it as a little bump for up to 8 weeks at that dose without issue. I might also add to it a little squirt of NPP on top for joint support and a little more fullness and anabolic action. That's better than pushing up EQ nd risking anxiety issues, that is if NPP agrees with you. Just watch your hematocrit especially if you're over 45.

Good question. I am on a SSRI I wonder if I will be immune to the EQ anxiety sides
A lot of those crush your test levels.

I’m on SSRI’s and get zero anxiety issues with Tren and EQ. EQ just sends my hemocrit levels through he roof.

Cage

I think it's probably a combination of all factors, but most likely factor 4 is the strongest.

Let me rephrase that…..I’m not advocating adding SSRIs…….

Is anyone on SSRIs running tren/EQ, thst has done so in the past WIthout being on SSRIs? Can you tell a difference?
I have been on EQ in the past and I could not handle the anxiety on it. I have extreme anxiety though so take that into consideration. On 200mg/day sertraline(max daily dose so not low) I don't have a problem with it at all. Never been on tren with ssri but never noticed anxiety on it. Have too much aggression on tren that I could real in but would be so.doped up from prescribed Xanax that I was pretty out of it. Though I did manage to hang on for months at a time with 100mg prop/100mg tren ed. Though tren and EQ always provided similar results so now I'll just stick with EQ. I go to a psychiatrist every month so i keep my mental health in check. I am absolutley advocating keeping your mental health in check while on gear. Why wouldn't you? Most of us are a walking lab experiment anyway so who cares. And I know you didn't mean to say get on ssri so you can take EQ that I wouldn't do personally. As ssri are addictive and make you numb to a lot of life's pleasures. Though if your going to I am sure you know what your doing and I don't judge one bit.

Has anyone tried low dose SSRIs to combat tren paranoia/EQ anxiety?

I used to be on Effexor, SSNRI….and alongside tren….I would be a literal crazy person….like crying spells, extreme anger, zero fucks if I lived or died, zero empathy.

It was NOT a good place.
While I dont use ssri's , at fourteen parents let a psychiatrist recommend them. I used them four months bc I was forced too untill was taken off of them. I remember Ive never felt like that in my life and remember crying massively in my room over stuff I normally wouldn't cry over. (It was an article of Kurt Cobain in hit parade or some music magazine on how depressed he was and killed himself, struggling with addiction) Extremely emotional. Not normal for a male at fourteen. Any kind of serotonin dose used too high , including ssris used for too long, when coming off its advised to taper or serotonin levels can go lower below baseline, depending on how high serotonin was above baseline. Furthermore, can cause severe emotional issues. Just an FYI, all the homicide shooters, that shot up schools, movie theatres, were all on anti psychotics substances, including ssris. If you do decide to raise serotonin do research and be prepared for a emotional comedown, even serotonin syndrome, which wasn't fun, had it twice, that may not be that controllable, especially if you have other conditions like adhd, bipolar, and other disorders.

I’m on SSRI’s and get zero anxiety issues with Tren and EQ. EQ just sends my hemocrit levels through he roof.

Cage
At what dosage?

And in general what dosage is everyone talking here about? Like 200-300mg's? Or 500+, big difference.

I have been on EQ in the past and I could not handle the anxiety on it. I have extreme anxiety though so take that into consideration. On 200mg/day sertraline(max daily dose so not low) I don't have a problem with it at all. Never been on tren with ssri but never noticed anxiety on it. Have too much aggression on tren that I could real in but would be so.doped up from prescribed Xanax that I was pretty out of it. Though I did manage to hang on for months at a time with 100mg prop/100mg tren ed. Though tren and EQ always provided similar results so now I'll just stick with EQ. I go to a psychiatrist every month so i keep my mental health in check. I am absolutley advocating keeping your mental health in check while on gear. Why wouldn't you? Most of us are a walking lab experiment anyway so who cares. And I know you didn't mean to say get on ssri so you can take EQ that I wouldn't do personally. As ssri are addictive and make you numb to a lot of life's pleasures. Though if your going to I am sure you know what your doing and I don't judge one bit.

I’m a mental health professional (do as I say, not as I do)

I just don’t have much anecdotal evidence of SSRI/SNRIs mixed with AAS. Most of my patients don’t run tren lol

I have been in Effexor (SSNRI) and tried tren, and it was a TERRIBLE experience, anger, totally emotionally numb….But there were many confounding variables….divorce, semi regular THC use, high amounts of stimulants to survive 48-56h work weeks….and I was in that “YOLO” man mode when life goes to shit. I think I was pinning like 400 tren enanthste and 400 ace for a couple weeks.

NPP gives me proper anxiety. Annoying because I like the training benefits I get and the fullness it brings

At what dosage?

And in general what dosage is everyone talking here about? Like 200-300mg's? Or 500+, big difference.
SSRI = 100mg ; EQ = 800mg-1g ; Tren 800mg

Cage

So the cause of EQ anxiety might be high dose tren.

So for now everyone that gets anxiety takes 500+mg, anyone has this on low dose? I don't.

probably has to due with Gaba depletion just occurs at x dose and x length. its going to be trial and error i guess.

I personally believe it is related to cortisol inhibition/activation, it closely resembles cortisol, so that may actually be the cause

I think it can be a combination of factors, including individual reactions and mental aspects. It's still a bit of a mystery, though

Not sure how helpful this is, but currently finishing a 20wk run with 250mg test and 1000mg EQ weekly. Add other goodies like Deca and Winstolr also. Never had an anxiety attack, or any other anxiety issues on EQ. same with this run. Although I suffered with sleep apnea. I had anxiety about sleeping before I got my CPAP. I was afraid to fall asleep because I would wake up gasping with a racing heart. I imagine that is what anxiety attacks feel like.

Anyway moral of the story, I wonder how much EQ really contributes to anxiety vs the side effects from other compounds we run together that could be contributing To Anxiety or masquerading as anxiety. Tachycardia from HGH, which has been mentioned several times on this board, T3, Clen, fuck even the caffeine loaded preworkouts some take in excessive amounts. Maybe these are causing some of the “anxiety” being associated to EQ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131