over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise causes cancer??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A friend of mine is taking John Jewet’s J3 university program and apparently in their Jewet mentions not liking EQ because of its higher than normal probability for causing cancer. I’d never heard anything like that so I did a little research and it is definitely mentioned a bit as “probable human carcinogen with a high carcinogenic index”

has anybody else heard of this or done any research on it being a higher risk than anything else??

I was not aware of this. Just did a quick Google search and can find references to it listed as a potential carcinogen in academic papers but not the studies that determined that it has cancerous potential.

That being said I'm not smart enough to properly understand studies so probably flogging a dead horse (boom boom) looking for it!

Damn, i hope not. I really like EQ. I wonder what the mechanism would be? It's nearly identical to dbol, has that ever been implicated as a carcinogen?

Even test has prostate CA and hepatocellular carcinoma listed as possible adverse effects. Is what they're saying abt EQ any different than that?

I'd take that with a boulder of salt. Almost everything has potential to cause cancer - look at the warning labels California puts on everything.
Damn, i hope not. I really like EQ. I wonder what the mechanism would be? It's nearly identical to dbol, has that ever been implicated as a carcinogen?

Even test has prostate CA and hepatocellular carcinoma listed as possible adverse effects. Is what they're saying abt EQ any different than that?
Please don't go down this road. Guys have been using EQ for decades and I'm not aware of a single case of cancer that had correlation to it, much less causation.

Life causes cancer.

I have nothing to worry about since I'm on my way out and not cycling any more, but something to think about for the new guys. However, there's no evidence to support either way, it wasn't used in humans long enough to establish anything

I'd take that with a boulder of salt. Almost everything has potential to cause cancer - look at the warning labels California puts on everything.

Please don't go down this road. Guys have been using EQ for decades and I'm not aware of a single case of cancer that had correlation to it, much less causation.
Exactly what I was thinking , I don’t see how it would have any more increased risk over any other AAS. They probably gave 10 thousand milligrams a week to a rat or so shit.
im more concerned about what other shit is in the raw materials coming out of china

Oh, yeah, that was what i meant to kind of say! Like even fucking test has cancer listed, like what doesnt? I TOTALLY didn't mean to raise alarm abt test

The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer​

By Siddhartha Mukherjee

Exactly what I was thinking , I don’t see how it would have any more increased risk over any other AAS. They probably gave 10 thousand milligrams a week to a rat or so shit.
im more concerned about what other shit is in the raw materials coming out of china
Right. Well we've been pinning those JetLi RAWs
for 20+ years now. Sample size is large enough so... But then again, powder from the early 2000s may have been 'cleaner' than what we have now.. or vice versa.. whatever the case, guys have been pinning UGL gear for 25+ years(this includes mexi vet gear)... Combined with all those nasty solvents, etc .. many are still here.

A friend of mine is taking John Jewet’s J3 university program and apparently in their Jewet mentions not liking EQ because of its higher than normal probability for causing cancer. I’d never heard anything like that so I did a little research and it is definitely mentioned a bit as “probable human carcinogen with a high carcinogenic index”

has anybody else heard of this or done any research on it being a higher risk than anything else??

Did he give any research documentation or citing on this? If so, i'd be interested in looking at it.

I knew a lady who participated in some drug study when she was in college because she needed the money. She broke her leg during the course of the trial and had to report that to the drug researchers. I don't recall the drug but her fracture had nothing to do with it, she was snowboarding as i recall. Anyway, she thought it was hilarious that because of her bone fractures had to be listed as a possible side affect

It’s a huge leap as anybody could try and tie cancer to any steroid.

Keep in mind steroids are also used during treatment for certain cancer patients.
BUT… where he likely pulled it from:

Boldenone is classified as a probable human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.

Keep in mind this is also an animal study.

I’d be much more worried about my water, food or living causing cancer than my EQ.

Everything causes cancer it seems. However, since EQ can dramatically increase hematocrit levels, it could act kind of like Hemochromatosis and cause cancer.

If Jewett says it it probably came from Victor Black. And Victor Black says EQ is "prohibited" lol in his model because it wasn't ever in human use. If you recall, the EQ argument he had with Rex Feral is why Victor came here to grandstand. He also thinks it's more kidney toxic than other steroids. "In the bin it goes" lol. I think he drew exaggerated conclusions on little data.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws