over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dolph Lundgren Cancer Battle

Depends on what AAS he took. I'd chalk it up to more of an overall rough lifestyle, rec drugs, etc, etc, coke instead of diet for leaning up, etc. Of that the AAS he used prob didn't cause kidney probs but definitely didn't help either.

Depends on what AAS he took. I'd chalk it up to more of an overall rough lifestyle, rec drugs, etc, etc, coke instead of diet for leaning up, etc. Of that the AAS he used prob didn't cause kidney probs but definitely didn't help either.
Yea cocaine cocaine cocaine but again Sly and Arnold are ok so dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️

Give me a fucking break! My wife has stage four colon cancer at age 41 and has not had alcohol, caffeine, sugar drinks, fast food for over 10 years!
your genetics play 90% roll in what happens to you! don’t be fooled……

Give me a fucking break! My wife has stage four colon cancer at age 41 and has not had alcohol, caffeine, sugar drinks, fast food for over 10 years!
your genetics play 90% roll in what happens to you! don’t be fooled……
Sorry for your situation - and I agree. It’s def a combo of genetics/luck and how you treat yourself. But to blindly point to AAS use is silly.

Right after first hearing about this, first thing that crossed my mind was potentially diuretics, lifestyle, and rec drugs. What measures did he take to have that physique on film. As we all know now, diuretics can be very hard on the kidneys.

Right after first hearing about this, first thing that crossed my mind was potentially diuretics, lifestyle, and rec drugs. What measures did he take to have that physique on film. As we all know now, diuretics can be very hard on the kidneys.
Didn’t think about that but I’m sure he took them back then they didn’t know how hard diuretics are on the body, lot of those dudes took meth orally too. Mentzer was a meth monster and stilll huge. Dead as hell but he got the life he wanted aside from that loss to Arnold

you think this guy right here looks like he’s on diuretics?

AC5FF33C-6CA2-4B19-A59A-E96C62BC76DF.jpeg

So he got it from roids but Sly is fine 😂😂 it couldn’t have been the cocaine and alcohol he left out of that interview
I am sure my kidney disease was a combination of violent brawls (lesions on kidneys and trauma), aas abuse, dehydration an an obsession to be shredded 24/7 for 12+ years straight , and rec drug abuse

you think this guy right here looks like he’s on diuretics?
It's really hard to say what he's on in this pic, he sure doesn't look like he's on high doses of AAS though. Looks like an IG fitness model if anything. To me key factor is lifestyle, the lifestyle of a Hollywood star is a lot different than a disciplined bodybuilder. Not that being an actor doesn't take discipline, but the lifestyle is a lot different requiring the need of potential aids to get the job done. From day to day, you're on set for 12 -12+ hours, you may get requested meals cooked for you, but you're not eating every hour and a half or 2 hours through the day. They're lucky to get a quick workout in first thing or at the end of the day. Sly is known for moving through takes, this is coming directly from himself, he hates taking multiple takes, he likes getting a scene on first take and moving on. Hollywood is known for lots of rec drugs being around to get filming done, plus, throw in a level of being constantly dehydrated. Who knows, but he sure doesn't look like someone who is abusing AAS.

It's really hard to say what he's on in this pic, he sure doesn't look like he's on high doses of AAS though. Looks like an IG fitness model if anything. To me key factor is lifestyle, the lifestyle of a Hollywood star is a lot different than a disciplined bodybuilder. Not that being an actor doesn't take discipline, but the lifestyle is a lot different requiring the need of potential aids to get the job done. From day to day, you're on set for 12 -12+ hours, you may get requested meals cooked for you, but you're not eating every hour and a half or 2 hours through the day. They're lucky to get a quick workout in first thing or at the end of the day. Sly is known for moving through takes, this is coming directly from himself, he hates taking multiple takes, he likes getting a scene on first take and moving on. Hollywood is known for lots of rec drugs being around to get filming done, plus, throw in a level of being constantly dehydrated. Who knows, but he sure doesn't look like someone who is abusing AAS.
I posted the pic and asked about diuretics because thats the first thing you said crossed your mind and went on to expound about kidney harm from diuretics

so i don’t know what your post here is for

I posted the pic and asked about diuretics because thats the first thing you said crossed your mind and went on to expound about kidney harm from diuretics

so i don’t know what your post here is for
You obviously didn't understand my post and sorry I didn't word it in a way for you to understand, "first thing that crossed my mind was potentially diuretics, lifestyle, and rec drugs". That's three different things listed together that can be potential factors that contribute to Kidney issues outside of aas use that Hollywood actors are known for using or abusing.

Expound meaning is to explain or set forth something in detail, usually an argument, theory, or text. It can also mean to add details, clarify the meaning, or make clear something that is not known or understood. To expound is often used for scholarly or learned purposes.

"I posted the pic and asked about diuretics because thats the first thing you said crossed your mind and went on to expound about kidney harm from diuretics"

At what point did I expound on kidney harm from diuretic? I made the comment; "As we all know now, diuretics can be very hard on the kidneys." This is a relatively known fact that diuretics are hard on the kidneys, so maybe this is something you are not aware of.

"so i don’t know what your post here is for" So my post has no validity in your point of view? You're just looking for someone to poke or agitate today and I'm not going to be that guy. This is my last post in regard to you, f*ck *ff 🖕

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws