mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

Anecdotally the evidence is easily strong enough that this works in my personal opinion. I don’t doubt cyclodextrin would help though. But because the effect of the drugs is so easily recognizable, and we all know what they feel like, and the fact that the drugs in their pure form are taken in the 20-100+ mg range, and they fully disappear with no swallowing at all, and dissolve fully relatively quickly, this says to me that there is some way they’re dissolving. 100mg of raw would be something you’d notice if it wasn’t disappearing. Where is it going if not swallowed ?

Like to anyone reading- just try it.

You’ll get the effect within 20 minutes with no swallowing if done correctly.

One possible mechanism is that cell membranes themself are lipophilic.
So I think the actual saliva concept is misleading us from the point that two facts required for absorption are present here. A lipid soluble drug, and a cell membrane that brings in lipid soluble molecules due to the cell membrane itself being nonpolar.
They don’t need saliva to dissolve into if the actual drug molecule makes contact with the actual cells under the tongue. Which is actually easier to accomplish than you’d think when dump powder onto a fully dry tongue then lay the tongue down over that powder. Some saliva may get in that space and interrupt absorption making it slightly slower. But it’s possible to do almost completely dry and spread an even layer of the drug over the surface under the tongue without saliva.

this post post actually made me laugh out loud.

friend, you do understand that "feel" in this case is purely your imagination, yes?

I’ll put it more simply. My bad.

-Just try it-

If you do it right, you’ll clearly see that they do in fact dissolve under the tongue fully and without the need to swallow anything.

To be fair to this guy, many experienced people on here say they have used sublingual steroids and are sure they "work" that way. Quite a few. Doesn't mean it's true though.
It was mentioned some legal compounding pharmacies for "wellness clinics" may sell sublingual steroids. Still doesn't mean it's true for a fact. The buccal or nasal steroids that are marketed have special carrier systems so you can't compare to what we would do.

Neither of my friends that passed from heart attacks used stimulants. Nor did they drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or use recreational drugs. Just big huge tall massive men well over 300 lbs that enlarged their hearts from heavy steroid use and high doses of hgh. Both of their autopsies were very similar. Smorgasbord of aas were found and their hearts were extremely enlarged.

how was their blood pressure?

im guessing it was never closely monitored?

Reactions: Bio
One of the studies, 24 weeks on Anadrol!
Looks like it is a safe compound and all the bro lore about its toxicity, liver cysts, jaundice are overblown

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3562853/

Who here likes Anadrol and runs it for many weeks? Do you agree?
When I was in the Air Force, in the 1980’s I was stationed in So Cal. I went to Dr Kerr - - he was famous as the steroid doctor to many pros and actors like Stallone) and he prescribed me Anadrol-50. He had his own pharmacy and he would give enough pills for 6 weeks, with a ramp up and ramp back down. Then 6 weeks off, blood tests, repeat.

I did four cycles, 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, and when I went to the hospital on base for an injury I got when I dumped my motorcycle, the doctor said my eyes were a little yellow, it concerned him, so they took blood and did blood tests. The doctor told me I had hepatitis! I was shocked and said I had no idea why I would have that.

I immediately made an appointment with Dr Kerr to see what his opinion was. He drew blood and said he would figure out what is going on. About a week later he sent me my blood test results in the mail with a note, “you don’t have hepatitis. It’s a false reading because of the Anadrol-50’s effect on your liver. Nothing to worry about. It’s common with Anadrol. Drink more water.”

I stopped the AD-50 and stopped going to Dr Kerr. I had ordered Dan Duchaine’s book and got to know someone who knew Dan and could call him. He said “the fucking Anadrol-50 is the worst steroid of any for your liver! Why aren’t you injecting? Fuck the orals. If you’re worried, switch to Primobolan, you’ll be fine.”

Anyway, yes Anadrol-50 is some nasty stuff. Plus it bloats you up. I’d balloon up 20-25 pounds in 6 weeks and then lose 3/4 of it during the 6 weeks off. And it gave me bitch tits that I still have to this day. My max dose was one 50mg tablet per day for three of the six weeks.

I don’t recommend Anadrol-50.

Was your goal to dissuade people from using anadrol?

When I was in the Air Force, in the 1980’s I was stationed in So Cal. I went to Dr Kerr - - he was famous as the steroid doctor to many pros and actors like Stallone) and he prescribed me Anadrol-50. He had his own pharmacy and he would give enough pills for 6 weeks, with a ramp up and ramp back down. Then 6 weeks off, blood tests, repeat.

I did four cycles, 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off, and when I went to the hospital on base for an injury I got when I dumped my motorcycle, the doctor said my eyes were a little yellow, it concerned him, so they took blood and did blood tests. The doctor told me I had hepatitis! I was shocked and said I had no idea why I would have that.

I immediately made an appointment with Dr Kerr to see what his opinion was. He drew blood and said he would figure out what is going on. About a week later he sent me my blood test results in the mail with a note, “you don’t have hepatitis. It’s a false reading because of the Anadrol-50’s effect on your liver. Nothing to worry about. It’s common with Anadrol. Drink more water.”

I stopped the AD-50 and stopped going to Dr Kerr. I had ordered Dan Duchaine’s book and got to know someone who knew Dan and could call him. He said “the fucking Anadrol-50 is the worst steroid of any for your liver! Why aren’t you injecting? Fuck the orals. If you’re worried, switch to Primobolan, you’ll be fine.”

Anyway, yes Anadrol-50 is some nasty stuff. Plus it bloats you up. I’d balloon up 20-25 pounds in 6 weeks and then lose 3/4 of it during the 6 weeks off. And it gave me bitch tits that I still have to this day. My max dose was one 50mg tablet per day for three of the six weeks.

Well damn and it was pharm grade use.

Is there a reason so many on this forum think there’s something special about pharm grade?…

A drug is a drug.
With oral meds pharm grade being better might actually hold water. I’ve just seen how different pharma brands of my armodafinil script have been wildly different in potency despite having the same amount of active ingredient

Is there a reason so many on this forum think there’s something special about pharm grade?…

A drug is a drug.
You haven't been here long enough to see all the drug testing done on this forum.

You haven't been here long enough to see all the drug testing done on this forum.
Well if it’s bunk or underdosed I 100% agree wholeheartedly. I just know lots of people who believe that even when it’s the same drug, accurately dosed, there is something special to pharma that will yield more results.

With oral meds pharm grade being better might actually hold water. I’ve just seen how different pharma brands of my armodafinil script have been wildly different in potency despite having the same amount of active ingredient
I definitely agree with capsules, because when making them by just mixing with filler there will surely be less accuracy dose to dose.

Perhaps my statement also wasn’t too clear, but I meant more so that many seem to believe there’s something special to pharmacy grade even when it’s the exact same drug dosed correctly which never made sense to me.

I definitely agree with capsules, because when making them by just mixing with filler there will surely be less accuracy dose to dose.

Perhaps my statement also wasn’t too clear, but I meant more so that many seem to believe there’s something special to pharmacy grade even when it’s the exact same drug dosed correctly which never made sense to me.
That’s what i’m saying. Two pharma brands of armodafinil, one works excellent (company that developed the drug), and one feels like i took absolutely nothing. Straight from the costco pharmacy. I can‘t explain it other than there must be some type of excipient one is using that the other isn’t that’s affecting bioavailability or absorption

Agreed. I’m on 7 different psych meds mostly because of you and I have absolutely noticed differences at times like you describe

In the past I needed some Tramadol after a severe injury.
One brand worked decently ( tablets) another had no effect whatsoever ( tablets, again).
One day I found the second product perfectly intact in my feces 😒
Tried to melt a tablet in my mouth, 45' later that mothrf*cker didn't even start to dissolve!

One brand worked decently ( tablets) another had no effect whatsoever ( tablets, again).
Tried to melt a tablet in my mouth, 45' later that mothrf*cker didn't even start to dissolve!
Well THAT is quite a lot of information

however, glad to hear supporting evidence

What?
Tried to melt that same intact tablet that was in your feces?
Man... that's what what I call research.
Bravo @Doitagain .

MS

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear