advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

In terms of impact on bloodwork for liver, yes probably. But what I have always been dying to know is what exactly is it that orals are doing to appetite? Because it seems like you can have perfectly fine liver values but your appetite still gets annihilated by oral steroids. It doesn't happen with other liver toxic medication like accutane or ibuprofen, just orals. There is definitely something about the 17aa alkylation process and metabolism that messes with people's digestion. And it seems to happen to me even with inject dbol as well as oral. But then it just doesn't happen at all if you're super hungry in prep and its fine.

Maybe @Type-IIx can weigh in.

Sorry for hijacking your thread LOL

In terms of impact on bloodwork for liver, yes probably. But what I have always been dying to know is what exactly is it that orals are doing to appetite? Because it seems like you can have perfectly fine liver values but your appetite still gets annihilated by oral steroids. It doesn't happen with other liver toxic medication like accutane or ibuprofen, just orals. There is definitely something about the 17aa alkylation process and metabolism that messes with people's digestion. And it seems to happen to me even with inject dbol as well as oral. But then it just doesn't happen at all if you're super hungry in prep and its fine.

Maybe @Type-IIx can weigh in.

Sorry for hijacking your thread LOL
Thank you for bringing this up, hope Type-IIx will see this one!

I know oral AAS are bad for you: liver, pancreas. There is a risk of cysts, cholestasis, jaundice and other morbidities.

But nothing gave me results like Anadrol did. I did 8 weeks at 100mg a day. Only issues I had: redder face, stomach bloating, some heartburn. But thanks to Drol and low dose TRT test, I took my baseline weight (even off cycle) by 8 kg from where I started.

Only when I started to read studies where people taking Oxy had liver failures, transplants, cysts and ruptures I got scared of Anapolon.

I only ever use Pharma grade Anadrol (Anapolon from Turkey, purchased in Turkey)

In the past 30 years I have been on anadrol all but, I would say 2 years from injuries travel mostly. I probably have done 25 years straight. My liver values are slightly skewed and always stay the same. I have had so many ultra sounds it ridiculous. No fatty liver. Nothing. One year ago I had an endoscopy due to a gastro issue. Every organ was looked at perfect liver and pancreas. My kidneys values have never been anything but normal. Last November I had a echocardiogram just to find out how my heart is. There was nothing serious found. Was concerned with having an enlarged heart. So liver kidneys heart all okay. Is the hype overrated? well you know my opinion.

In the past 30 years I have been on anadrol all but, I would say 2 years from injuries travel mostly. I probably have done 25 years straight. My liver values are slightly skewed and always stay the same. I have had so many ultra sounds it ridiculous. No fatty liver. Nothing. One year ago I had an endoscopy due to a gastro issue. Every organ was looked at perfect liver and pancreas. My kidneys values have never been anything but normal. Last November I had a echocardiogram just to find out how my heart is. There was nothing serious found. Was concerned with having an enlarged heart. So liver kidneys heart all okay. Is the hype overrated? well you know my opinion.

That is hell a lot of exporience you have kindly shared Sir, thank you!
Anadrol is truly a powerhouse, nothing matches the effects and results of Anadrol.

Do you take anything to mitigate the appetite loss, stomach bloating etc. while being on it?

what dose of anadrol have you been on for so many years?

Definitely over hyped for nearly all 17aas. That said everyone is different. Get bloods on cycle and see how hard it's hitting YOU. That's what matters, not the average or my values.

For me, liver values hardly move. They will either be in range or maybe one value a point or so out. I ran 525mg tren a (on for 10+ weeks) added 50mg of winstrol ed for 6 weeks before I got bloods. That was the result (along with hdl at 23). Ran it another 6 weeks based on that. Haven't gotten A50 bloodwork specifically recently but don't recall it being any different. I also don't run Anadrol much or any orals often (though the only ones I'll use now are winstrol, anavar and Anadrol).

Definitely over hyped for nearly all 17aas. That said everyone is different. Get bloods on cycle and see how hard it's hitting YOU. That's what matters, not the average or my values.

For me, liver values hardly move. They will either be in range or maybe one value a point or so out. I ran 525mg tren a (on for 10+ weeks) added 50mg of winstrol ed for 6 weeks before I got bloods. That was the result (along with hdl at 23). Ran it another 6 weeks based on that. Haven't gotten A50 bloodwork specifically recently but don't recall it being any different. I also don't run Anadrol much or any orals often (though the only ones I'll use now are winstrol, anavar and Anadrol).

Thank you for sharing your experience man! As far as I know (could be wrong), stanozolol is more liver toxic than A-50

what dose of anadrol have you been on for so many years?
Interested as well. I've used Anadrol @ 100mg/day for very extended periods of time but certainly not for 25 years without a break!

Thank you for sharing your experience man! As far as I know (could be wrong), stanozolol is more liver toxic than A-50

Happy to help. It's why forums are valuable. I don't get digestive issues from any orals. I do get heartburn but that's just regular life for me these days so I medicate for it (disclaimer). Appetite itself is always good. Lipid hit from orals is something I'd watch as much as liver and honestly 600mg of primo will nearly hit my hdl as hard as the 525 tren/50mg ED winny did (27 vs 23).

I started my summer blast 6 weeks ago (my cruise dose of 200/200 test/deca bumped up by 400mg of tren E) and just added winstrol 2 days ago. I'll run 50mg ED for 12 weeks, bloods in another 6 weeks. Might add 25-50mg of anavar on top if I hit a plateau toward the end but doubtful. I haven't run orals in 3 years outside of 4 weeks winny at 25mg ED a couple years ago so while my blood tests/liver is resilient I'm also not pushing it like an ass either (I'm late 40s and recreational/life enhancement/enjoyment as goals and have purposely shrunk down after losing some SHW friends the past few years so little point either). Hope that helps some.

Yessir, did it many times.
Both legit Pharmaceutical Oxymetholone and Lab Tested UGLs.

I am now thinking of using A-50 again. What was holding me back is the fear of all the horrible stuff I have read online and some studies reporting subjects having jaundice, liver cysts and ruptures during prolonged treatment with Oxy

I am now thinking of using A-50 again. What was holding me back is the fear of all the horrible stuff I have read online and some studies reporting subjects having jaundice, liver cysts and ruptures during prolonged treatment with Oxy
Every oral AAS carries a risk for liver toxicity.
That being said, Anadrol is the most extensively studied oral AAS in clinical settings (alongside Anavar possibly) and most treated patients were ill, used high dosages for several months a time and certainly not using any preventive measures.
That's not to say it's completely harmless of course.

Are you on blood pressure medicine? If you are do you know what your BP runs without it. If you aren't on BP meds and have normal BP then you sir have AMAZING genetics.

Every oral AAS carries a risk for liver toxicity.
That being said, Anadrol is the most extensively studied oral AAS in clinical settings (alongside Anavar possibly) and most treated patients were ill, used high dosages for several months a time and certainly not using any preventive measures.
That's not to say it's completely harmless of course.

Everything we do is more or less harmful. And you are right, these subjects already had other medical morbidities, so that matters a lot.
And preventive measures, something like TUDCA and use of an ARB? Telmisartan etc?

Everything we do is more or less harmful. And you are right, these subjects already had other medical morbidities, so that matters a lot.
And preventive measures, something like TUDCA and use of an ARB? Telmisartan etc?
Strictly speaking of the liver, UDCA/TUDCA, reduced gluthatione, PPC (polyene phosphatidylcholine)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131