mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Anadrol toxicity overblown and a myth?

En termes d'impact sur les analyses de sang pour le foie, oui probablement. Mais ce que j'ai toujours voulu savoir, c'est ce que font exactement les oraux à l'appétit ? Parce qu'il semble que vous puissiez avoir des valeurs hépatiques parfaitement bonnes, mais votre appétit est toujours anéanti par les stéroïdes oraux. Cela ne se produit pas avec d'autres médicaments toxiques pour le foie comme l'accutane ou l'ibuprofène, mais uniquement par voie orale. Il y a certainement quelque chose dans le processus d'alkylation et le métabolisme du 17aa qui perturbe la digestion des gens. Et cela semble m'arriver même avec des injections de dbol ainsi que par voie orale. Mais cela n'arrive tout simplement pas du tout si vous avez très faim en préparation et que ça va.

Peut-être que @Type-IIx peut intervenir.

Désolé d'avoir détourné ton sujet LOL
I am also very interested in this subject !

The problem is looking at something as being either safe or not. There are so many factors, some individual that deal with genetics. How one uses something, dosage, duration, etc. There will also be people who are the exception and not the rule. I wouldn't be afraid to run Anadrol short term, 4 to 8 weeks, but no matter how one runs anything, run some tests along the way to make sure you're not waaay off the mark in terms of test values. Also, don't expect your blood work to be perfect.

The problem is looking at something as being either safe or not. There are so many factors, some individual that deal with genetics. How one uses something, dosage, duration, etc. There will also be people who are the exception and not the rule. I wouldn't be afraid to run Anadrol short term, 4 to 8 weeks, but no matter how one runs anything, run some tests along the way to make sure you're not waaay off the mark in terms of test values. Also, don't expect your blood work to be perfect.

There is always a chance of something going wrong. Running Anadrol for 8 weeks is plenty of time to get insane results, even at 75-100mg per day.

I think it's way overblown. It's never been deleterious to my liver values. this stuff was prescribed to children at 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day.

I think it's way overblown. It's never been deleterious to my liver values. this stuff was prescribed to children at 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day.

I seriously love Anadrol. My main problem from taking Pharma Anapolon is stomach bloating.

In the past 30 years I have been on anadrol all but, I would say 2 years from injuries travel mostly. I probably have done 25 years straight. My liver values are slightly skewed and always stay the same. I have had so many ultra sounds it ridiculous. No fatty liver. Nothing. One year ago I had an endoscopy due to a gastro issue. Every organ was looked at perfect liver and pancreas. My kidneys values have never been anything but normal. Last November I had a echocardiogram just to find out how my heart is. There was nothing serious found. Was concerned with having an enlarged heart. So liver kidneys heart all okay. Is the hype overrated? well you know my opinion.

How are your lipids?

I'd be more concerned on 17aa orals negatively impacting lipids than liver stress.

There's a guy on youtube who is a doctor and all his videos are on anabolic steroids. His name is Nicholas Downey and he has a video on anadrol. I'd look for it. Highly underrated channel worth subscribing to.

There's a guy on youtube who is a doctor and all his videos are on anabolic steroids. His name is Nicholas Downey and he has a video on anadrol. I'd look for it. Highly underrated channel worth subscribing to.

this one?

How are your lipids?
This is what stopped me from using orals. The liver is a resilient organ, so many alcoholics stay healthy for a decades till it catch up to them.

However, it skews my lipids once I go past 4 weeks.

Are you on blood pressure medicine? If you are do you know what your BP runs without it. If you aren't on BP meds and have normal BP then you sir have AMAZING genetics.
BP good never recommended. Never needed.

That is hell a lot of exporience you have kindly shared Sir, thank you!
Anadrol is truly a powerhouse, nothing matches the effects and results of Anadrol.

Do you take anything to mitigate the appetite loss, stomach bloating etc. while being on it?
No I eat normal. No bloat from AD.

Thank you for sharing your experience man! As far as I know (could be wrong), stanozolol is more liver toxic than A-50
I never got serious with winni myself

Drinking 4 beers every night is going to cause more liver stress then 50mg anadrol or 50mg winny imo. Lipids like others have said or more of a concern but as long as you're eating fairly healthy I see those returning after stopping the orals.

Yes, it is overated, imo. 20mg of halo every day messed with my liver 3x more than 100mg anadrol did on multiple occasions.

It’s still an 17 alkylated oral steroid and it can be toxic. Many factors determine this. No aas are 100% safe. Same as every other pharmaceutical.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131