over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your stats (with pic)

in total about 3-3.5 g per week
Is this just injectables or is orals included in this amount above ^
Appreciate your honesty 👊🏿
also how many years you've been training?

Is this just injectables or is orals included in this amount above ^
Appreciate your honesty 👊🏿
also how many years you've been training?
Maybe orals don't count!? Aren't they steroids like injectables!? 😅

I've been training for 15-20 years... I've lost count now.

Maybe orals don't count!? Aren't they steroids like injectables!? 😅

I've been training for 15-20 years... I've lost count now.
Thanks...
I ask the oral question because most people don't count in orals to their cycle milligrams count.
Example is 1.5 grams of test and 800 deca is 2300mg. Most people don't count the 3 weeks of anadrol at 50mg per day they just say it, at least most people I have delt with. I tend to not add up orals and add that to the count, I just say what orals at what dosage and for how long.

Thanks...
I ask the oral question because most people don't count in orals to their cycle milligrams count.
Example is 1.5 grams of test and 800 deca is 2300mg. Most people don't count the 3 weeks of anadrol at 50mg per day they just say it, at least most people I have delt with. I tend to not add up orals and add that to the count, I just say what orals at what dosage and for how long.
It's the first time I've encountered this to be honest 😃 I always count all steroids used in the cycle, whether inj or oral (except proviron)

It's the first time I've encountered this to be honest 😃 I always count all steroids used in the cycle, whether inj or oral (except proviron)
I just realized that I never have counted orals in. Only counted injectables
So the time I ran 200mg Anadrol a day I was running significantly higher than what I was admitting to myself

5’9 240lbs

Until the last 6 months I was a powerlifter. Squatted over 700, benched 500, and deadlifted in the high 7’s. Kept accruing injury after injury and needed a change so switched to bodybuilding style training

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Sometimes a hamstring day thrown in.
Mixture of high volume and HIT. Big movements I’ll work up to a top set, and down set and try to beat my reps every week. Other accessories I’m just trying to get volume in. I really like 6x6, 8x8, and 10x10 with 10-30 seconds rest in between to add volume, versus 3x12 pyramiding or 3 sets to failure. Some things I’ll have a specific rep count and rest pause until I meet it, kind of like Roman Fritz does
I like doing a lot of bodyweight exercises like dips, pull-ups, push-ups, lunges, and BW squats, for a couple hundred reps at the end of each workout.

Diet is the Vertical Diet and has been for over 5 years. Anywhere from 2-6 meals a day, but I always get the calories in even if I have to force feed at night

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol
2mg Mtren once a week or once every 2 weeks preWO

10ius HGH TP black tops

Switching the Masteron to 700 Primo tomorrow when my stuff gets here, but may keep Mast in at 400 or so

I have never run Tren, but I look forward to trying it soon as I got a bunch of free bottles of Mtren and have been sprinkling it in

Only drugs I’ve done are Test and Mast really. I tried NPP but quit after 3 weeks because it destroyed my sex drive, it’s been over a month and it still hasn’t returned.
When I was powerlifting I just did Test at 500 and lots of Anadrol.
So my gear experience is minimal but I still have lots to try

Attachments

• 13D49CFF-D96F-4E95-BE3F-43F6C581C3C2.jpeg
    13D49CFF-D96F-4E95-BE3F-43F6C581C3C2.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 155
  • FBF93AA3-6FAD-48CA-8E9F-9A95477B0DFA.jpeg
    FBF93AA3-6FAD-48CA-8E9F-9A95477B0DFA.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 5335B69C-18BF-45B3-B583-5FFAAA5BC1A3.jpeg
    5335B69C-18BF-45B3-B583-5FFAAA5BC1A3.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 152
5’9 240lbs

Until the last 6 months I was a powerlifter. Squatted over 700, benched 500, and deadlifted in the high 7’s. Kept accruing injury after injury and needed a change so switched to bodybuilding style training

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Mixture of high volume and HIT. Big movements I’ll work up to a top set, and down set and try to beat my reps every week. Other accessories I’m just trying to get volume in. I really like 6x6, 8x8, and 10x10 with 10-30 seconds rest in between to add volume, versus 3x12 pyramiding or 3 sets to failure. Some things I’ll have a specific rep count and rest pause until I meet it, kind of like Roman Fritz does
I like doing a lot of bodyweight exercises like dips, pull-ups, push-ups, lunges, and BW squats, for a couple hundred reps at the end of each workout.

Diet is the Vertical Diet and has been for over 5 years. Anywhere from 2-6 meals a day, but I always get the calories in even if I have to force feed at night

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol

10ius HGH TP black tops

Switching the Masteron to 700 Primo tomorrow when my stuff gets here, but may keep Mast in at 400 or so

I have never run Tren, but I look forward to trying it soon as I got a bunch of free bottles of Mtren and have been sprinkling it in

Only drugs I’ve done are Test and Mast really. I tried NPP but quit after 3 weeks because it destroyed my sex drive, it’s been over a month and it still hasn’t returned.
Lookin gnarly man

I just realized that I never have counted orals in. Only counted injectables
So the time I ran 200mg Anadrol a day I was running significantly higher than what I was admitting to myself
Did you notice a large diffrence? Even 100mgs of anadrol the pumps are crazy. Used to walk up hill to catch a bus for work. By the time I got to the top my Shins were so pumped it was very painful. 100mgs worked so well I never went higher.

Did you notice a large diffrence? Even 100mgs of anadrol the pumps are crazy. Used to walk up hill to catch a bus for work. By the time I got to the top my Shins were so pumped it was very painful. 100mgs worked so well I never went higher.
Oh yes, at 150-200mg I blew the fuck up and all weights just felt like toys. I could grip a bar and feel the power 😂😂
Big difference from 100mg. I never had shin or back pumps though thankfully. Sdrol gives me those so I understand now what most people go through on Anadrol

Felt like shit though, and towards the end I started getting gnarly nose bleeds, sometimes even through a whole set of high rep squats, as you can see on my shirt and on the floor. Between that and huffing smelling salts my BP had to have been high

Note: I take my health very seriously now and BW looks perfect, these only happened every once in a while.

Attachments

• 3FD9E7BB-357E-41FE-A3B6-92E768F97A3C.jpeg
    3FD9E7BB-357E-41FE-A3B6-92E768F97A3C.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 105
5’9 240lbs

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol

10ius HGH TP black tops

How long have you been training? And how how many years of that have you been enhanced? Looking swole btw.

5’9 240lbs

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol

10ius HGH TP black tops

Crazy back development and well balanced.

It’s great to see advanced physiques like yours who have “not” used tren. I would push all other compounds first or save it for prep- once you try tren it’s hard to go back. 😂

What’s your take on the injectable superdrol? Nothing adds size like tren snd superdrol. Have yet to try the injectable- still have the free bottles sitting in the cabinet lol.

5’9 240lbs

Current split is:
Quads
Arms
Shoulders
Back
Chest

Current cycle is:
700 Sustanon
700 Masteron E
20-30mg injectable Sdrol

10ius HGH TP black tops

You look great. Big and strong. If you choose to go the bodybuilding route you have a solid base (understatement), some might say enviable . . . you are there . . . to work with.

Attachments

• IMG_4181.jpeg
    IMG_4181.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 32

It’s great to see advanced physiques like yours who have “not” used tren. I would push all other compounds first or save it for prep- once you try tren it’s hard to go back. 😂

What’s your take on the injectable superdrol? Nothing adds size like tren snd superdrol. Have yet to try the injectable- still have the free bottles sitting in the cabinet lol.

How much stronger he would get on tren as well.

St114 what does a typical back workout look like for you at the moment ?

Also how often and what exercises do you do for abs

Appreciate it man! I’ve been lurking this forum since I was a natural college kid 10+ years ago so to be called an advanced physique on here is pretty cool to me

A lot of people, especially at my gym, all assume I’m on Tren, which is cool, but I’ve honestly never tried it besides the 5-6 times I’ve taken Mtren preWO the last 3 months or so, but different drug completely. I’ve been tempted to for sure, but being a Firefighter there’s certain potential sides I didn’t want to risk at the time. But certainly soon I’ll try it.
I remember years ago reading everything Swiper posted on various forums about just using Test and HGH and for some reason it stuck with me and made sense

I’ve always done my research and guess I’ve done a lot “correctly”. Built a massive base of strength, bulked with lots of food, and started slow with Anabolics after I was 30. I didn’t look good for most of this journey. Now I can reap the rewards and the muscle maturity.

I also forgot to mention that during my switch to BBing I really changed how I trained, from just focusing on moving the weight from A to B with maximal force, to slowing everything down and really feeling the mind muscle connection. I still go heavy in most people’s eyes, but instead of heavy fast sets with 455 on bench for reps, I will go on the incline smith with 405 and do slow, squeezing, continuous tension reps and really destroy the muscle.
I see a lot of kids training this way, who don’t have the strength, and I think the caveat is to get strong as fuck first, and then switch to more mind muscle connection training once the strength base is there. You can’t start on it your first few years of lifting. Sorry, off topic rambling haha

As for the injectable Superdrol, I absolutely love it. The focus and aggression in the gym is insane, and it’s making me look very full along with GH. I pin it an hour or two before my workouts and can definitely feel it in the gym. I like it more than Anadrol which was my no. 1 favorite before, I’ll probably never use Adrol again.
I got my yearly physical bloodwork done by a doc 4 or 5 weeks into using Superdrol and my bloodwork came back perfect, except liver was in the 60s but nothing crazy. I was expecting a lot worse. Doc actually said I was probably the healthiest of my crew 😂. No appetite suppression or lethargy, it actually gives me too much energy and makes me too hungry sometimes. I have never taken the oral to compare. I may be an outlier on how I can handle this compound, based on how some guys are bedridden after a week on it, but for me it’s great

• 5'8" 100kg /220
  • 54 years old
  • P:200-250/C:150-500/F:30-50-ish (carb cycling works for me)
  • 450 test E, 100 tren E
  • 3-5x sessions per week, currently on PPL split with DC principles applied
  • Recently moved and have less time to train during lunch, so switched to the 3 way split above.
PXL_20240122_034957957.jpg

How much stronger he would get on tren as well.

St114 what does a typical back workout look like for you at the moment ?

Also how often and what exercises do you do for abs
It has definitely been tempting to jump on tren haha

Typically for back, first exercise I’ll rotate between standard barbell rows and snatch grip deads for 3x10

BB rows: 405x10, 455x10, 495x max still trying to get to 10. Good-ish form, can’t get too sloppy

Chest supported movement like a t-bar row or dumbbells on incline bench: 8x8

Wide grip pull-ups 5 second negative, 50 total reps

Dumbbell row or 1 arm hammer strength (depending on if I’ve done dumbbells or tbar earlier), 5 second negative, same weight: 15,14,12,10, max reps, 60 seconds rest

Cable pullovers: 10x10, 20 seconds rest, really getting as much blood in there as possible

Zercher shrugs: 4x10

Sometimes I’ll throw lat pulldowns in depending on how smoked I am from the pull-ups

Abs I really just do 1-300 reps on the rogue GHD sit-up machine 2-3 times a week. Sometimes twisting like doing bicycles. Wish I could answer that better but it’s pretty mindless and caveman like 😂

It has definitely been tempting to jump on tren haha

Typically for back, first exercise I’ll rotate between standard barbell rows and snatch grip deads for 3x10

BB rows: 405x10, 455x10, 495x max still trying to get to 10. Good-ish form, can’t get too sloppy

Chest supported movement like a t-bar row or dumbbells on incline bench: 8x8

Wide grip pull-ups 5 second negative, 50 total reps

Dumbbell row or 1 arm hammer strength (depending on if I’ve done dumbbells or tbar earlier), 5 second negative, same weight: 15,14,12,10, max reps, 60 seconds rest

Cable pullovers: 10x10, 20 seconds rest, really getting as much blood in there as possible

Zercher shrugs: 4x10

Sometimes I’ll throw lat pulldowns in depending on how smoked I am from the pull-ups

Abs I really just do 1-300 reps on the rogue GHD sit-up machine 2-3 times a week. Sometimes twisting like doing bicycles. Wish I could answer that better but it’s pretty mindless and caveman like 😂

Haha well said to me bro

Also this is insane

👏

You look great. Big and strong. If you choose to go the bodybuilding route you have a solid base (understatement), some might say enviable . . . you are there . . . to work with.
Thank you sir! Means a lot.
And that goes for all of you guys too, thank you. Like probably all of us I have some body dysmorphia so I don’t see what others see most of the time. Definitely motivating

Haha well said to me bro

Also this is insane

👏
Thank you bro!
I see a lot of guys doing mostly machine back workouts nowadays, prime rows and whatnot, which are great, but there’s something about pulling heavy deads and rowing big weights that will build a massive back. I’ve always been addicted to Barbell rows ever since I saw Jordan Peters going super hard on them years ago

It's crazy to me but I have come across it a lot in the last few years. I have always counted everything because it's all gear and it all counts. Just an example I have come across guys saying stuff like I was on 2.1g gear and I ask and it's 100mg test, tren, mast. No orals? Oh yeah 100mg avar, 100mg winny, 100mg proviron and 20mg halo :D:D Ok I understand if someone was using proviron or something like 50mg avar per day but still I would always count that as 350mg towards my total. Guys do the same with 100-200mg adrol as well and just count their test/deca/eq but not the 700mg+ of adrol they were using.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member