Registered
Newbies
Witch is gonna give u better

Vascularity
Skin tightness
Fullness
Fat burning
Muscle preservation

There is no any single drug on this world better than TREN - one and only king of steroids

Another thing I never in my life use DHB any more because this drug are one of the mainly reason my liver problems
Isn’t tren harder on your liver I thought

A lot of people think it's hard on the kidneys
most steriods tax kidneys harder than liver, liver can heal, bbers croak from kidney problems and or enter dialysis often later in life statistically more than liver failure, they arent dying from liver failure , a lot of it is blown out of proportion, orals are what can fuck you up, and sides like high bp , some peoples kidney problems are BP related , and abusing compounds , emphasis on abuse and cutting corners

most steriods tax kidneys harder than liver, liver can heal, bbers croak from kidney problems and or enter dialysis often later in life statistically more than liver failure, they arent dying from liver failure , a lot of it is blown out of proportion, orals are what can fuck you up, and sides like high bp , some peoples kidney problems are BP related , and abusing compounds , emphasis on abuse and cutting corners
The genesis of 99.999999% of bodybuilders' kidney problems are due to untreated high blood pressure. Most compounds have little direct action on the kidneys.

Orals are not fucking people up - they're probably the least harmful drugs in bodybuilding. The misinformation on them is just as bad as insulin and DNP. You can find studies where immunocompromised patients were given anadrol for 4 months with no issues. If they're doing just fine then most bodybuilders are going to be more than fine.

Orals are not fucking people up - they're probably the least harmful drugs in bodybuilding. The misinformation on them is just as bad as insulin and DNP. You can find studies where immunocompromised patients were given anadrol for 4 months with no issues. If they're doing just fine then most bodybuilders are going to be more than fine.
And the drol was typically at a lot higher dosage that we use

People are still using DHB? Thought that was a fad that died out.
I love it myself. It also never has any negative impact on my bloodwork. I don’t a single negative side effect.
I’m usually either running dhb or eq or both.

The genesis of 99.999999% of bodybuilders' kidney problems are due to untreated high blood pressure. Most compounds have little direct action on the kidneys.

I agree with kidney problems being mostly bp related, I disagree with orals not being harmful in general when abused. I should have been more thorough. I think once you have kidney challenges, orals are a bad route. The culprit may be high bp, but our kidneys still have to filter . the key is to target the root or origin cause before it is too late

I love it myself. It also never has any negative impact on my bloodwork. I don’t a single negative side effect.
After seeing Luki attribute it to his health issues I just stuck with EQ/Primo. How high do you run it?

I remember Justin Harris saying that for the most part, if you truly monitor and regulate your blood pressure properly, many would be surprised at how “stupid” you can be with the drugs. So many health issues stem from BP alone.

No pain from it? The stuff about cripples me and get horrible knots at the injection site. Whether I tried small frequent doses or cut it, it didn’t matter

I remember Justin Harris saying that for the most part, if you truly monitor and regulate your blood pressure properly, many would be surprised at how “stupid” you can be with the drugs. So many health issues stem from BP alone.
OK for Kidney failure with high BP but the starting point is the use of products in large doses for a long time. Today for people, cruise is not less than one gram.
To ask the question : TREN 100%

After seeing Luki attribute it to his health issues I just stuck with EQ/Primo. How high do you run it?
I’m not discounting Lukis experience with it. We’re all unique in how drugs affect us.
It really depends I’ve ran it from 300-1000 a week.
Tren absolutely destroyed my health markers, mood, sleep, and digestion so in turn it was terrible for my recovery.
No pain from it? The stuff about cripples me and get horrible knots at the injection site. Whether I tried small frequent doses or cut it, it didn’t matter

I’ve had some in the past that was pretty bad but for the most part I’ve been very lucky to where I get no pip at all. I’ve known guys who on the same exact batch were completely crippled.

I always heat it very well so idk if that helped but I do believe it’s pretty individual.
It’s one of the reasons I no longer recommend it to clients unless they already have some they don’t get issues from.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131