over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribestan doesn't increase T according to doping hunters

Nice study for sure. I wish more tests of this nature would be run on other supplements to shine a light on what a hoax most of them are. This chem has long been used too. Probably will still be some out there that see this study and still insist that it works and continue to use it.

I for one wish it worked, but it just doesn'té If doping hunters have been unable to find evidence that it does, then chances that it works are nil. Perhaps what it does and this is it sensitive T receptors, but this is a long shot.

7-keto DHEA, anyone? meaning, is there a study like this one done on it?

I seem to recall 7=Keta DHEA doesn't metabolize to androgens like plain DHEA does.

Tribestan does not convert to test, that is true. However that is not what it is clamed to do. It works to increase LH levels to increase TEST! Not a good article in my opinion.

Tribestan does not convert to test, that is true. However that is not what it is clamed to do. It works to increase LH levels to increase TEST! Not a good article in my opinion.

Yes, is to increse libido (sex drive) and sperm production, Tribestan works on test levels only when the testosteron level is lower than normal range, Tribestan is not a prohormone.

: Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Sep;10(3):340-59.
Related Articles, Links

Effects of anabolic precursors on serum testosterone concentrations and adaptations to resistance training in young men.

Brown GA, Vukovich MD, Reifenrath TA, Uhl NL, Parsons KA, Sharp RL, King DS.

Exercise Biochemistry Laboratory, Department of Health and Human Performance, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA.

The effects of androgen precursors, combined with herbal extracts designed to enhance testosterone formation and reduce conversion of androgens to estrogens was studied in young men. Subjects performed 3 days of resistance training per week for 8 weeks. Each day during Weeks 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8, subjects consumed either placebo (PL; n = 10) or a supplement (ANDRO-6; n = 10), which contained daily doses of 300 mg androstenedione, 150 mg DHEA, 750 mg Tribulus terrestris, 625 mg Chrysin, 300 mg Indole-3-carbinol, and 540 mg Saw palmetto. Serum androstenedione concentrations were higher in ANDRO-6 after 2, 5, and 8 weeks (p <.05), while serum concentrations of free and total testosterone were unchanged in both groups. Serum estradiol was elevated at Weeks 2, 5, and 8 in ANDRO-6 (p <.05), and serum estrone was elevated at Weeks 5 and 8 (p <.05). Muscle strength increased (p <.05) similarly from Weeks 0 to 4, and again from Weeks 4 to 8 in both treatment groups. The acute effect of one third of the daily dose of ANDRO-6 and PL was studied in 10 men (23 +/- 4 years). Serum androstenedione concentrations were elevated (p <.05) in ANDRO-6 from 150 to 360 min after ingestion, while serum free or total testosterone concentrations were unchanged. These data provide evidence that the addition of these herbal extracts to androstenedione does not result in increased serum testosterone concentrations, reduce the estrogenic effect of androstenedione, and does not augment the adaptations to resistance training.

: J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Oct 3;101(1-3):319-23.
Related Articles, Links
Click here to read
The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men.

Neychev VK, Mitev VI.

Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Medical University, 2 Zdrave str., Sofia-1431, Bulgaria. [email protected]

OBJECTIVE: The aim of the current study is to investigate the influence of Tribulus terrestris extract on androgen metabolism in young males. DESIGN AND METHODS: Twenty-one healthy young 20-36 years old men with body weight ranging from 60 to 125 kg were randomly separated into three groups-two experimental (each n=7) and a control (placebo) one (n=7). The experimental groups were named TT1 and TT2 and the subjects were assigned to consume 20 and 10 mg/kg body weight per day of Tribulus terrestris extract, respectively, separated into three daily intakes for 4 weeks. Testosterone, androstenedione and luteinizing hormone levels in the serum were measured 24 h before supplementation (clear probe), and at 24, 72, 240, 408 and 576 h from the beginning of the supplementation. RESULTS: There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.662+/-0.274U/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 4.103+/-0.869U/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 4.170+/-0.406U/l) (p>0.05)) levels. All results were within the normal range. The findings in the current study anticipate that Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins possess neither direct nor indirect androgen-increasing properties. The study will be extended in the clarifying the probable mode of action of Tribulus terrestris steroid saponins.

tribulus doesn't increase testosterone or LH.

Last edited:
Nice study for sure. I wish more tests of this nature would be run on other supplements to shine a light on what a hoax most of them are. This chem has long been used too. Probably will still be some out there that see this study and still insist that it works and continue to use it.

Yes, it will still some out there with sexual fuction disorders, male infertility or males with spermogram disturbance due to varicocele, or for to increase the volume of ejaculated sperm, or to boosts the concentration of spermatoza or in case of idiopathic oligoasthenozoospermia. Tribestan is not a hormonal preperation, Tribestan is for patients with primary and secondary hypogonadism and to restore and enhance libido.

To clear the confusion

Tribestan is non-hormonal preparation which helps in men to restore and improve libido sexualis, improves and prolong the duration of erection. It exerts a stimulating influence on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozao and their mobility, yes it increases the level of testosterone when is lower than normal.

It improves libido sexualis in women, exerts a slight stimulating ovulation effect, it has a favourable influence on vasomotory manifestation during natural and post-castration climacterum.

Indication:
In men- impotenic coeudi in Kleinfelter`s syndrome, varicocele, cryptorchim, hypotrophy of testicles, syndrome of Noonan, sterility on the base of idiopathic oligoasthenozzospermia, idiopatic azoospermia, varicocele. and hypotophy of testicles.

In women- endocrinous ovarian sterility, climacteric and post-cstration syndrome with wxpressed vasomotory and neurashhenic manifestation.

I hope this will help to understand that Tribestan is not a prohormone or a drug.

Tribestan is non-hormonal preparation which helps in men to restore and improve libido sexualis, improves and prolong the duration of erection. It exerts a stimulating influence on spermatogenesis by increasing the number of spermatozao and their mobility, yes it increases the level of testosterone when is lower than normal.

It improves libido sexualis in women, exerts a slight stimulating ovulation effect, it has a favourable influence on vasomotory manifestation during natural and post-castration climacterum.

Indication:
In men- impotenic coeudi in Kleinfelter`s syndrome, varicocele, cryptorchim, hypotrophy of testicles, syndrome of Noonan, sterility on the base of idiopathic oligoasthenozzospermia, idiopatic azoospermia, varicocele. and hypotophy of testicles.

In women- endocrinous ovarian sterility, climacteric and post-cstration syndrome with wxpressed vasomotory and neurashhenic manifestation.

I hope this will help to understand that Tribestan is not a prohormone or a drug.

with all due respect, if it can treat all these things it sure sounds like a drug. are there any studies showing its effectiveness? i can't find anything except the two that i've posted.

with all due respect, if it can treat all these things it sure sounds like a drug. are there any studies showing its effectiveness? i can't find anything except the two that i've posted.

Tribestan don`t cure, it helps only, for the study go to www.tribestan.com

It works to increase LH levels to increase TEST! Not a good article in my opinion.

tribulus doesn't increase testosterone or LH.

So according to this, LH doesnt increase..

There was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 15.75+/-1.75 nmol/l); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 16.32+/-1.57 nmol/l); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 17.74+/-1.09 nmol/l) (p>0.05)), androstenedione (TT1 (mean+/-S.D.: 1.927+/-0.126 ng/ml); TT2 (mean+/-S.D.: 2.026+/-0.256 ng/ml); controls (mean+/-S.D.: 1.952+/-0.236 ng/ml) (p>0.05)) or luteinizing hormone

Tribestan don`t cure, it helps only, for the study go to Tribestan (Tribulus terrestris)

There are no credible studies on your website. I'm yet to see any evidence that Tribulus raises free/bound testosterone or LH. I've tried three different Tribulus supplements in the past with no effect. I am currently taking Thermolife Tribosten and I detect no change in libido, ejaculate volume, testicular volume or anything for that matter. Tomorrow I will take 4x the prescribed dose as an experiment.

The best test booster is exemestane and the doping hunters are on to this method.

iprimate- and how have you come to these conclusions on "ejaculate volume, testicular volume"? what are you doing measuring it? you cant be that bored :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131