over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

Looks like Seth Feroce is truly making a comeback and doing a show

Per his Instagram page Big Ramy has pulled out of appearing at the Pittsburgh Pro, blaming it on visa issues.

I have no sympathy for this. The guys know when they're going to travel and should be handling these things ASAP. The IFBB ought to fine guys who pull out of shows over administrative things they dragged their feet on.
Ramy is just a let down. He had some great years but he's really took a down turn. Btw he did not write that out lol no way
100% agree that Ramy was a bit of a let down in his years as the reigning Mr. O and subsequently after. That said, I don't understand the weird obsession the bodybuilding community has with guest posing in general, but especially with regards to the Pittsburgh Pro.

100% agree that Ramy was a bit of a let down in his years as the reigning Mr. O and subsequently after. That said, I don't understand the weird obsession the bodybuilding community has with guest posing in general, but especially with regards to the Pittsburgh Pro.
It's Manion's show so usually all the top guys do it. As far as the obsession with guest posing, people just like to see how crazy guys are looking at their biggest

Per his Instagram page Big Ramy has pulled out of appearing at the Pittsburgh Pro, blaming it on visa issues.

I have no sympathy for this. The guys know when they're going to travel and should be handling these things ASAP. The IFBB ought to fine guys who pull out of shows over administrative things they dragged their feet on.
Well, that’s the end of Mamdouh. Twice you piss off the Manions and that’s the end of your professional competitive journey, in the USA anyways :/

Good riddens. The dude is a head-case and drama inducing chaos dragon anyways.

It's not a show, the IFBB sanctions athletes who withdraw unless they have a compelling excuse.

But for Ramy or anyone else it can be worse not to attend Manion's invitation than to withdraw from any show.

It's Manion's show so usually all the top guys do it. As far as the obsession with guest posing, people just like to see how crazy guys are looking at their biggest

Guest posing has been the way athletes showed off year-round and made money, before social media.

Now there's less of that, so it's good that some shows have these invitationals.

2 weeks out check in

I don't know why, but there is something so badass to me about dudes that are big and ripped but DON'T walk around shaved, tan, and glossy year round. Like you are just a pale, hairy, grainy John Meadowsesque conditioning bro. Training covered up, and in fuckin basketball shorts, and then boom...hi guys, its just me Josef and my delts that are bigger than most New York City studio apartments over here, no big deal.

2 weeks out check in

I don't know why, but there is something so badass to me about dudes that are big and ripped but DON'T walk around shaved, tan, and glossy year round. Like you are just a pale, hairy, grainy John Meadowsesque conditioning bro. Training covered up, and in fuckin basketball shorts, and then boom...hi guys, its just me Josef and my delts that are bigger than most New York City studio apartments over here, no big deal.
Dudes arms are huge, looks crazy but calves don't look like they belong to him.

Well, he seemingly is with Tuor now so we’ll see I guess
I know nothing about the guy, his coaching, or his character and do not mean to disparage any of those things. That said, Tour has had a weird character arc. I fee like 2020ish he was all the rage, then it seemed like everyone that was working with him dropped him citing strategical differences. I know he still coaches Keone and Stephane, but those guys might also be two of the most genetically gifted bodybuilding athletes in the game right now too though.

Ramy is just a let down. He had some great years but he's really took a down turn. Btw he did not write that out lol no way
This will not help his chances in future shows imo…

I think he is pretty wel! off and owns several fishing boats. I wouldn't be surprised if he never competes again plus with all the traveling I doubt he is making enough money to cover the value he currently places on his time. He's BB career is pretty much over as he is not going to win the O or the Arnold again and other shows are just a step down for a former Mr.O. Say what you want about the guy that's your right but honestly I think anything BB related is a low pay off activity for him. Just my opinion.

I know nothing about the guy, his coaching, or his character and do not mean to disparage any of those things. That said, Tour has had a weird character arc. I fee like 2020ish he was all the rage, then it seemed like everyone that was working with him dropped him citing strategical differences. I know he still coaches Keone and Stephane, but those guys might also be two of the most genetically gifted bodybuilding athletes in the game right now too though.
Check this out.

Ramy is in an undesirable situation, he promised to come back and underwent those stem cell therapies, but he won't look his best, and if he does, the judges and the powers that be already have other athletes they prefer over him.

2 weeks out check in

He's a farmer (like ranches and cows and crops and tractors) in Sweden so it's his aesthetic. The other day he posted an Instagram story of him driving his tractor while eating his chicken and rice out of Tupperware.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear