over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

20lbs in 7 weeks insulin log

5 days in, update

DIET:
Ok this week was with ups and downs.Dietwise i was right on point until last night, i just finished my boring chicken and rice when my girlfriend showed up with 2 pizzas!!!!I couldnt resist and eat a whole pizza.Today (sunday) was supposed to be my diet free day, where i ,more or less, eat what i want, but because of last night im taking it easy, i might just eat a Ben and jerry frozen cherry garcia post workout and a nice burger tonight.Following this diet has not being easy, feeling full all the time(not a big eater), but keep forcing myself and its all good.Timing with insulin shots was good, never a problem or even close to go hypo.

TRAINING:
The first 2 workouts destroyed me, last workout was friday when i did shoulders and some legs:
LAT RAISES (one hand) 1x20 -1x15 - 1x15- 1x10 - 1x10 plus dropset both to failure.
SMITH MACHINE SHRUGS 2x15 - 1x23 (to failure)
DUMBELL PRESSES 1x10 - 1x15 - 1x9 (to failure)
SQUAT 1x20 - 1x20(widowmaker)
CALF seated 6x30

I didn't chek my weight yet, as i only do that once a week, so tuesday morning will chek.From the way i look i think i gained already at least 5-6 lbs.The pumps in the gym are amazing and overall looking rounder and much fuller.

GEAR
So far i noticed that im feeling very lazy and sometimes weak, i belive this is caused from lowering my test, which was over at least 500mg a week for many months before this cycle, i stopped it 2 weeks ago and last tuesday started my low dose of test e by doing 150mg a week devided into two subq shots, so i think my body need to adapt to the new lower dose.The good thing is that im feeling generally better, less anxiaty and im able to relax more.I also sleep better and longer. So far i have only 100mg of tren e running in my blood, the only side i started feeling from yesterday is a slight increase in irritability over little things (like traffic, cashier line at market, ecc....).I'm not feeling any increase in strenght yet, too early.But as far of sides i'm very pleased that my anxiaty is gone, so probably lowering the test was the key.If im still this good after another week i will up the dose to 150mg, and keep increasing by 50mg every 2 weeks as far as the sides are manageble.

Great log. I was feeling horrible using slin, but I think I may give it a run again. I was using the same pre workout protocal.

Great log. I was feeling horrible using slin, but I think I may give it a run again. I was using the same pre workout protocal.

Really?what were u feeling exactly?I never felt bad with it, unless ur blood sugar stays low for too long.......just pop some skittles and u good!!!!!!

blood sugar and just felt like I couldnt get it to come up for a while. But I havent had skittles in here so Ill stock up and use them to see how it gets it up for me if I decide to use again.

WEIGHT UPDATE

Today its been a week.Yesterday i started feeling much stronger, the kind of strengh from Tren, so it is working and i still have no sides.Diet is doing well, very hard to eat and drink so much at times, but GHRP 6 is helping me!!!So today I weighted myself , same time and condition as last week:

LAST WEEK 204.4
TODAY 212.8

UPDATE

Almost 2 weeks and its getting better and better.Im feeling no sides from Tren,(which i usually feel even at this low dose), so from today i will up the Tren to 150mg a week.The libido is not as high as when i was on high test, but its there.Im getting bigger , but i also look more watery, on tuesday i will chek the weight.The pumps in the gym are insane. For the past week i stuck to my protocol 100% and had no problem with the insulin.I hope i can get to 300 - 400 of tren a week, thats my goal.This will help me to maximaze the insulin effects without getting any fat.
Training is going great, im sticking with high volume and only 2-3 failure set for each muscle.Strenght going up as well.I train by feeling the muscle, not by just moving the weight, this way i dont have to use massive weights and risk of getting injured.This was my last workout, BACK -light BICEPS:

-Dumbell rows 3x15, 1x 7,7,7 (3 sets in a row incresing the weight every set)
-Rack chin (bodyweight) 3x12 (very slow)
-Wide grip pullups (bodyweight) 1x14 all out
-Barbell rows 4x12
- Lat behind neck 1x20
-Preacher curl 1x20 widowmaker

UPDATE

Im almost at the 3 weeks mark.Everything going well.The weight increase slowing down, but i gain another 3 lbs from last week, standing at 215.3lb. I defenetly look bigger but also softer (water). In a few days i will drop the insulin for at least a week as planned, then go back on for another 3 weeks.Im at 200mg of Tren E a week now, the only side is slight insomnia, which i erased by taking half xanex before bed.Strenght keeps increasing as well as recovery . The hardest part of this is eating so much , i feel bloated 24hr a day, im looking forword to take a break from insulin.My diet will not change much, just less sugar and no pre workout drink.

hey cash I was checking out your protocol and I am planning something similiar soon, do you feel the "peak" of the humalog about the time you are finishing your workout? Just wondering because it seems like it would be good to time the peak to hit right as the workout is done and your drinking your post workout shake? To do this do you have to basically pin in the bathroom and get right into the workout? Thanks.

hey cash I was checking out your protocol and I am planning something similiar soon, do you feel the "peak" of the humalog about the time you are finishing your workout? Just wondering because it seems like it would be good to time the peak to hit right as the workout is done and your drinking your post workout shake? To do this do you have to basically pin in the bathroom and get right into the workout? Thanks.

You are right on point.I pin in the bathroom at the gym, then drink my pre wo shake and start working out right away.Im always ok until i reach close to an hr later when i start feeling light headed, at that point my workout is usually done and i drink my shake, if im not finished yet i eat 10-15 skittles and im good for another 15 min.

UPDATE

Im into the fourth week.Weight didnt change.I drop the insulin 3 days ago.I also up the Tren to 300 a week as i still dont feel any major sides.If im able to loose some fat during this time of not using slin, i will go back on it in 2 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws