over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU

1. Ive secretly always wanted to learn the guitar and piano, own a piano it is nice looking :) owned a guitar at one time, it looked nice :)

2. Grew up with an alcoholic father, who treated us all like shit, and is the reason y i found the LORD! And i still curse like a sailor.... :(
he has now been sober for over 20 yrs!!!! And he is still a dick but i love him! And he actually loves us wow!

3. Only kid amongst 6 cousins and a few siblings to graduate high school, including my mother, and all aunts....

4. ONLY kid, maybe person in my entire family to GRADUATE COLLEGE!!! 3.8 gpa! What? Fuckin bring it! ( see in a potty mouth)

5. At the age of 12ish was slain in the holy spirit and spoke in tongues.... I THOUGHT IT, i said it, IM AWESOME!

6. Have had numerous people thru out my life tell me i was intended to be in the ministry...

7. I dont want to be in the ministry because i dont know how to put the lord first in everything....

Sorry i like the #7, so thats why i did 7,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That takes some serious cojones to write some of that on open forum. I don't have as much guts as you do even though I should. Incredible stuff brother. Love it.

Loving this thread!!!

1. Go to church every Sunday and participate in church activities when I can.
2. Spent much of my teenage years and early 20s in a living hell. I was in a gang, abused any and all drugs and racked up about 6 years total in prison. Deep dark times I do not miss. Lucky for me I have people that stayed with me and between God and them I survived.
Been clean 5 years now.
3. Spent my mid 20s to the present day getting my life back on track. Volunteered at some youth programs and have spoken at many middle schools, high schools and colleges as well as rehabs and juvenile detention centers. Really hope to save a kids life.
4. I love music and play saxophone. Just bought a guitar and hope to learn to play that. Country and rock are my favorite which is funny because I grew up to rap music. But I'll listen to anything. Still listen to rap sometimes when I lift. Skiing is another love of mine.
5. Getting married June 21 to the most amazing women ever. She saved my life and continues to keep me strong. We are buying our first house real soon and hope to start a family shortly after. I'm not exactly sure where I would be if she chose to leave during my last trip off the deep end.

I know these names have been called out already but I too would like to hear from
Queefer
JJ
Elvia
Lumber-yard
Farm77
Jphalm
Iceman74
Heavyhitter
Wizim

Can't believe how many people are open about their relationship with the lord on this forum. good stuff man.

Really happy to hear about your lady . A good women is one of the 3 BEST things a man can ask for In his life. I wish the absolute best for you two brother

Can't believe how many people are open about their relationship with the lord on this forum. good stuff man.

Really happy to hear about your lady . A good women is one of the 3 BEST things a man can ask for In his life. I wish the absolute best for you two brother

Hey man thanks. I wish you the best as well. I agree, a lot of people are open about God and other personal things on this forum and it's cool to see. And to get to know everyone.

1. I am blue blood.

2. I was the youngest person ever to have their paintings displayed in the National Gallery.

3. I have an IQ of 184

4. I race cars

5. I fly a helicopter.

The above are 5 which I think you might find interesting, but are not personal enough where I feel I have opened up too much as I am VERY guarded and I have huge trust issues.

awesome thread. its cool to see how we really are a lot alike. i bet if you polled the average joes no one would guess there are so many christian "juice heads"

1. i grew up living in a trailer park from the age of 7-18 my wife laughs at me when i tell her it was a 5 bed/2 bath home. it really was!! double wide ftw!

2. my father was a functional alcoholic who died of a heart attack and was not found for 2 weeks until the mailman reported a strong smell and backed up mail in the box. my wife, sister and i had to clean up the mess. a smell that will never forget!! i still have papers in my outdoor shed that will always have that decomposed human flesh smell.

3. at the age of 16 i got hooked on crack and dropped out of high school. did a LOT of stupid shit that got me some jail/rehab time (6 months).
which is where i truly found jesus. ive been clean from that shit for ~20 years.

4. my mom married my very successful attorney little league baseball coach 20 years later. she so deserved this. another AMAZING woman! she is living the dream and he is a great man! we call him poppy.

5. i married the pastors daughter(AMAZING woman!!)we are raising our 2 amazing christian kids(11 and 15) in the church.

6.i own/operate a successful management company. i had to throw this one in to show that i did turn out alright after all the shit i put myself through.

7. i had to stop in the middle of this post because im a sap and i was crying reflecting on my sketchy past and didnt want my wife to see me.

1. MY IQ is right around 100 2. My wifes is much higher than that 3. I just want love 4. Im a great father 5. I would prefer not to be alone [cant]...ow and I just bought a lambo..2013.couldnt resist.

1. MY IQ is right around 100 2. My wifes is much higher than that 3. I just want love 4. Im a great father 5. I would prefer not to be alone [cant]...ow and I just bought a lambo..2013.couldnt resist.

what biz are u in, if u dont mind? and which lambo?!?! lol

what biz are u in, if u dont mind? and which lambo?!?! lol

Restoration..Basically water damage extraction etc..Smaller version of servpro,servicemaster...mostly we do sewage in crawl spaces...fun fun fun..Im flatterd sir, and glad I wasn't bullshitting....it is the Gallardo roughly 6000 miles

Last edited:

Which one? I've got 2.

Would you guys still hang out with me even though I drive a Ford Taurus (seriously)???

awesome thread. its cool to see how we really are a lot alike. i bet if you polled the average joes no one would guess there are so many christian "juice heads"

1. i grew up living in a trailer park from the age of 7-18 my wife laughs at me when i tell her it was a 5 bed/2 bath home. it really was!! double wide ftw!

2. my father was a functional alcoholic who died of a heart attack and was not found for 2 weeks until the mailman reported a strong smell and backed up mail in the box. my wife, sister and i had to clean up the mess. a smell that will never forget!! i still have papers in my outdoor shed that will always have that decomposed human flesh smell.

3. at the age of 16 i got hooked on crack and dropped out of high school. did a LOT of stupid shit that got me some jail/rehab time (6 months).
which is where i truly found jesus. ive been clean from that shit for ~20 years.

4. my mom married my very successful attorney little league baseball coach 20 years later. she so deserved this. another AMAZING woman! she is living the dream and he is a great man! we call him poppy.

5. i married the pastors daughter(AMAZING woman!!)we are raising our 2 amazing christian kids(11 and 15) in the church.

6.i own/operate a successful management company. i had to throw this one in to show that i did turn out alright after all the shit i put myself through.

7. i had to stop in the middle of this post because im a sap and i was crying reflecting on my sketchy past and didnt want my wife to see me.

WOW! TRULY AMAZING!!! and the preachers daughter? hahah thats awesome! im suprised her dad didnt try to make u become a preacher :)

1. I had a deer come through my windshield in 1997 when I was 16. 100lb deer at 60mph to the face. I woke up a few weeks later and had already had who knows how many facial reconstructive surgeries I had had.. My nose, complete orbital, part of forehead, cheek are all titanium.. if you look at some of my pics and look at my left eye you can see one of the bars and it looks diff than my right and my nose is crazy crooked. But im lucky to be alive..

2. I married my best friend.. who is a doctor of pharmacy and runs an independent pharmacy.. this really helps in more ways than you could ever imagine and no we do not break any laws lol

3. My dad was a piece of shit. Owed like 30k in CS, got a lawsuit for millions and bolted.. Lives in fayetteville AR now in hiding.. any pipe hitting brothers up that way?? Either way I will NEVER leave my sons and try even harder to give them what I didnt have.. Alot of people play the " i didnt have a dad" card but Im telling you it makes a huge diff esp with a son..

4. Back to #1. It broke both my upper and lower jaw when the deer hit me.. when I was finally let out of the hospital (months) I was 6ft tall and 100 pounds because I was living on liquids and looked like skeletor.. THIS is how/why I got into weight lifting.. and never looked back!..I was about 160 when i had the wreck..

5. Im a libertarian and I love my country and i love God and He has blessed me way more than I deserve.. I think the government should stay out of my life and worry about taxes and national security.

CALLING OUT
Forklift
GS
KNIGHT
JOHNNY SMILES
MIKE ARNOLD

EDIT***

Another thing to add is this happend when I was 16 and becoming a man.. the surgeon made it clear if I ever got in a fight it would be BAD.. like more surgeries and 100k plus bad if I lived through it.

SO I COULD NOT FIGHT.. imagine someone talking shit and knowing you could wipe their ass.. but there is a small chance one lick could change the course of your life..

So now im 33 years old and have been in ZERO fights.. crazy i know..

Last edited:
Jeeeeeez... and you people call ME crazy?!?

Cauthen, I'm also a Libertarian. I believe that the government should be subject to The People and the people should not be subject to the government.

Last edited:
1. I have been playing guitar for 30 years.

2. Have 3 teenager kids

3. Divorced and re-married to an awesome woman

4. Was diagnosed with ADD early teens

5. Worked at the World Trade Center and was there on 9/11

1..I have a 6 year old little girl..who is the reason I wake up everyday..who is my world ..who has showed me unconditional love and makes me proud to be a father!
2..I have been with my wife for 9 years and married for 8..she is my rock and my best friend! Has been there when most wouldn't be!
3..I was a iv drug user for probably half my life on and off..opiates namely!I have been clean for over 2 years..one if the hardest things I have ever done..getting clean and staying clean!I have been spent the last 3 years getting my life back and keeping my family together! The best thing I could of ever done!
4..fell off a ladder at work..suffered my first real injury and surgery..they reattached my quad tendon and repaired my quad! Orthopedic said if I waited any longer I wouldn't be walking or walking normal..I have been back training for the last 8 weeks and even training legs..getting back on my feet again!literally!!!
5..I am a Christian. And if it wasn't for the lord I wouldn't of made it!I truly believe that!

4. I survived two comas, a punctured lung (pneumothorax), 4 shattered ribs, heart contusion, frostbite, altitude sickness, over 1000 stitches and staples (some I did myself when back pretty far in the wild), compound fracture of the right humorous, 3 skull fractures, amnesia, broken 9 of my 10 fingers and my big toe, dysentary, exposure, tore both patellar tendons, a blown disk, detached shoulder from my sportbike accident, 3 broken noses, and lost part of my ear with no helmet motox, also a deep-vein thrombosis in my right thigh just recently.

Brings a whole new meaning to OuchThatHurts...

:D

Wow. A lot of drug addiction. It's good that those addictions could be channeled into something productive.

I hope you all remain clean and sober.

A lot of you guys are musically talented- thats really awesome, I had no talent for it whatsoever.
Another thing I noticed, and I had this issue in my past as well, a lot of us have overcome drug and drinking addictions.
Some very cool stuff Im reading.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner