over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lifting Shoes

Perfect - the Nikes arrive tomorrow. If they’re too narrow I wanna try those TYRs. I wanted the all blacks but they’re out of 11.5s 😩.
My Metcon 8’s are my current leg day shoe. I like the angle and how tight they fit my foot. Problem with NoBull is how lose they fit still.

Excited to try the TYRs. They have short guy sizes thankfully. 😂

Pardon the ignorance but why would one want such a huge heel toe drop?

I switched to Vivo barefeet shoes a few years back, it’s had a palpable impact on my performance

I've used the heel elevated squat shoes in the past and it just didn't mix with my running. Terrible patellar tendonitis. Went back to flats and just stretching hips and calves more. Feels like the elevated heel emphasizes the quad more than the posterior chain.

Nikes arrived and are way too narrow for my fat wide feet. Found a site that had the TYR’s in my size and pulled the trigger.

Need something for leg day. I love wearing my J’s to the gym but I have flat as fuck feet and terrible ankle flexion. Biggest issue is I have a tough time using my heel versus pressing with my toes on various squats and presses. For those of y’all that wear them any recommendations? I was eye balling these:

I love the GASP shoes I bought I think they only have one line. 2 different in soles makes basic back and leg lifts better but anytime I go heavy squat/deads/leg press (any format for all 3) once the weight gets heavy I’m shoes off exclusively

Nikes arrived and are way too narrow for my fat wide feet. Found a site that had the TYR’s in my size and pulled the trigger.

Sounds like it's too late now but the classic Do Wins always had a very wide toe box.

I had the same pair of those for 12 years.

I have plenty of Jordan’s but found they were not the best lifting shoe.

Nike’s lifters are actually probably still one of my favorite given the fit and heel.

Lately (as you can see in my latest pics) I got some Nobull Impact Trainer+ shoes for practically nothing so have been trying them out. I used to hate Nobull, but since they’ve changed the material and this particular style is awesome for pulling lifts and leg day.

Regardless of the shoe if I am trying to change the focus or heel on lifting days lately I’ll utilize a 2.5 or 5 pound plate to elevate my heel or toe depending on the movement.

I am a sneaker head so have all brands and types. I’ve yet to find the unicorn shoe. 😂
Into new balance? They are the most popular show around my way, not close. Other than Nike and Adidas I'm seeing a ton of hookah (ugly) and those cloud shoes at the gym...not saying they are any good but definitely popular. I tried on those new cloud shoes once compared to a new balance they feel like shit. Not totally uncomfortable like a Dr martins or pair of vans, but definitely not a gym shoe in my book lol.

Into new balance? They are the most popular show around my way, not close. Other than Nike and Adidas I'm seeing a ton of hookah (ugly) and those cloud shoes at the gym...not saying they are any good but definitely popular. I tried on those new cloud shoes once compared to a new balance they feel like shit. Not totally uncomfortable like a Dr martins or pair of vans, but definitely not a gym shoe in my book lol.
I had a few pairs of New Balance that I thought were awesome. Apparently the wife didn’t think so and got so much shit for looking like a “boomer dad” every time I put them on. 🤣

Not going to lie they are comfortable as hell. LOL

I can’t do the cloud shoes. I hate the way those things feel and suck to lift in IMO. Converse are pretty good when I’m doing for flat foot shoe in the gym.

I had a few pairs of New Balance that I thought were awesome. Apparently the wife didn’t think so and got so much shit for looking like a “boomer dad” every time I put them on. 🤣

Not going to lie they are comfortable as hell. LOL

I can’t do the cloud shoes. I hate the way those things feel and suck to lift in IMO. Converse are pretty good when I’m doing for flat foot shoe in the gym.
My new balances were the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve owned but they’re ugly as shit. So that was the end of that.

My new balances were the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve owned but they’re ugly as shit. So that was the end of that.
Damn what brand? 574 hit or miss, 990 2002 1960 ... especially... money. I hate the 550 though ugliest shoe ever but I don't like basketball type shoes

For wider foot New Balance is the main steam shoe to go to. I had a grey pair and always thought "Silver Sneakers" though. Nikes work for me as well though.

I love my do-wins. Been wearing them for years. Rogue fitness makes them now

They definitely look the part. Let us know what you think once they’re broken in!

@bbxtreme these bad boys just arrived. 11.5s fit like a glove.

View attachment 193327
Like a glove is right. Had to send back my 10’s for a 10.5 which will be here today. My HGH must be legit. 😂

One thing I was surprised by though is how heavy they are. But excited to get them and try them out tomorrow!

just go barefoot like all the teenagers and early 20s new gen "lifters" who do 10 plates on leg press in socks 1/8 ROM reps lmao , the trends these new guys are into are ridiculous

socks I get, but pay your dues!!! i feel like tell them until you can do your bodyweight ass to grass slow motion and suffer and hold rest pause and forced contractions, then you graduate up in weight

just go barefoot like all the teenagers and early 20s new gen "lifters" who do 10 plates on leg press in socks 1/8 ROM reps lmao , the trends these new guys are into are ridiculous

socks I get, but pay your dues!!! i feel like tell them until you can do your bodyweight ass to grass slow motion and suffer and hold rest pause and forced contractions, then you graduate up in weight

Wait until one of those numbnut barefoot brocoflower boys drops a plate on their foot.

Just walk up to one mid set and have them actually perform a whole rep… Naturally they’ll fail and you’d have to help them not get crushed. But it’ll be an eye opener to em if they’re willing to listen!

Back when I was a wee one first starting out I had a big guy interrupt my incline barbell set. He said it looked like I was using too much weight, and that I needed to increase my range of motion. Obviously he knew what was going to happen so he spotted me on that first rep. Good thing he did cause I would have been pinned!!!

He had me lower the weight and use the proper ROM. I thanked him for him pointers and was grateful!

Cage

Just walk up to one mid set and have them actually perform a whole rep… Naturally they’ll fail and you’d have to help them not get crushed. But it’ll be an eye opener to em if they’re willing to listen!

Back when I was a wee one first starting out I had a big guy interrupt my incline barbell set. He said it looked like I was using too much weight, and that I needed to increase my range of motion. Obviously he knew what was going to happen so he spotted me on that first rep. Good thing he did cause I would have been pinned!!!

He had me lower the weight and use the proper ROM. I thanked him for him pointers and was grateful!

Cage
ive never been able to be that person, I don't deal with rude people and my expectation is that the tip will not be well received so I stay out of it unless someone inquires then I am a wealth of knowledge

On MENT and INSULIN has me getting some looks and questions but from adults never from the MYRIADof highschoolers in bell bottoms with funky hair cuts hogging machines, bro I just got back from planet fitness (LOL) there was like 15 of them who walked in there full school clothes and backpacks playing grab ass, on their phones, yelling, making animal noises, doing crazy shit, I would whoop my sons ass, but then again, he would NEVER conduct himself nor do anything to seek attention in public, he's aware of his surroundings, respects his elders ALWAYS, and is polite and mannerly, to avoid confrontation, but with the business if he needs to be . end of rant. i hate this gym, but to be honest the 24 hours near me are ALL infested with kids and paisas too. I don't mind the illegals but they fuck around too and play grab ass and smell, and many are pervs

Cage
that must have been 20 years ago! lol
i saw some poor skinny kid trying to dead lift. im its great that you are trying to dead lift but thats way too much wieght and you can hurt your back if its rounded forward like that. he looked at me dead straight and said i know exactly what im doing! i said clearly you dont but good luck with it. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131