over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

6' and over that compete most muscular

... debating. i will eventually either put my full name and photos out at the end of this bulk either on this account or talk to mods about making one that is just my name. as of now I say nothing about pretty much any personal details and am just here to join in casual discussion and not be a lurker... The reason being I do plan to compete at a high level in the NPC/IFBB and I want to go back on my posts and make sure I didn't say anything that I wouldn't say publicly with my name on it before putting pics out. One way or another, within probably the next 6 months tops I will be putting my full name, pics and progress out on PM.

nobody gives a shit who you are......

you cant post a pic of your 280..???

95% of the people here compete AT A HIGH LEVEL.

nobody gives a shit who you are......

you cant post a pic of your 280..???

95% of the people here compete AT A HIGH LEVEL.

I have a feeling I know who he is (been banned before).

If it isn't him then you have to laugh. Just post a pic. No one really cares. Why will you not post a pic now but will at the end of your bulk? I can understand if you have been banned before.

I have a feeling I know who he is (been banned before).

If it isn't him then you have to laugh. Just post a pic. No one really cares. Why will you not post a pic now but will at the end of your bulk? I can understand if you have been banned before.

i have never been banned or had any other user name. why am i waiting? because i don't have time to scroll through my posts and review what i've said on here. i really don't give a shit, i'll tell you who i am and post a pic when i'm ready lol for now you can feel free to assume i'm 90lbs and live in my mom's basement i'm perfectly fine with that. you guys can talk about all the things you want with your name attached to it and say it's no big deal and that's your choice, i've made mine and I'm not gonna change it because you say "nobody gives a shit..." maybe nobody gives a shit about you, but i'm not you...

tumblr_o37sfz2b6u1tagvggo1_1280.jpg

Jamie Christian-Johal

This UKBFF competitor is 6'5". I think he is competing in the nationals in 5 weeks.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WylmggqwJCo"]Juris Skribans and Jamie Christian-Johal posing practise: British Prawn VS Latvian Piglet 🐷 01/09/ - YouTube[/ame]

dude on the right totally gave up symmetry for those tats :D
-F2S

He did...but the guy is an absolute monster!!! His posts come up in my IG feed all the time

**broken link removed**

Dorian wasn't 6 ft however was one of the taller guys, and he did it doing both the crab, and with arms clasped together.

Wow. For 6ft 4 he looks incredible.

David Martinez Campos switched to Classic and got his pro card in Benidorm this weekend.

**broken link removed**

David Martinez Campos switched to Classic and got his pro card in Benidorm this weekend.

**broken link removed**

That look suits him. Quite a few competed in Benidorm on the weekend. I might be going there in a few weeks. Not to compete though... to get drunk and have fun :eek::D

I'm 6'1 and do either a Levrone style MM or what Tenny was doing.

It honestly has more to do with what your strongest body parts are. I have big traps, but when I bend over at the waist and flex hard it makes my arms look smaller. Compared to a Levrone look which showcases my shoulder and back width a bit more. I feel like tall guys more often then not have smaller arms than bigger bp's so hitting something that shows chest/shoulders width works best.

Just my 2 cents.

here's a couple from this year, two seperate shows. My torso is so flexible if I bend down too much it looks different . If I arch my back some it makes the picture look better.....I did it where it looks better for pictures on the first one where I was less conditioned but photo turns out better because of the position

I can go so far down almost into a little ball on most muscular so Ive had a conscious effort not to do that lol if I could find a video of it practice posing I could show you

[url=https://ibb.co/iWeieT]

and one where Im smiling,:)

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01