advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big sorry to the board/mods from Progen!

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...more-sponsor-vs-sponsor-forum.html#post886380

If I see members or sponsors pitting sponsors against eachother in here you'll be banned from the forum. We dont allow that here. If you want to give feedback on products, do it in there proper threads in the proper forum.
No more of this going at eachother in here.

No adds in this section, No talk about special sales, No Try this guy instead of that guy...His prices are berre or he has free this or that. All that is getting removed and members will be getting warnings or sent to the bann forum for a vacation.

Ill admit its our fault for not watching this section of the board closer.

I must admit Im guilty of this in the past.. thanks bigd50 for bumping that thread..

For people looking to learn about and discuss all the benefits of peptides they shouldnt have to scroll through numerous advertisements..

Lets all keep this in the sponsors section where it belongs.. Progen included..

Peace my brothers!

no harm done. i think a lot of us were guilty of this before rajjin put a stop to it and i think he was right to do so.

no harm done. i think a lot of us were guilty of this before rajjin put a stop to it and i think he was right to do so.

Yeah but now its back and probably worse than it was to start with.. every other thread is a sale now

Hopefully other sponsors will follow suit and we can get this section back to discussing peptides..

Yeah but now its back and probably worse than it was to start with.. every other thread is a sale now

Hopefully other sponsors will follow suit and we can get this section back to discussing peptides..

oh i thought he just ment one company/rep saying negative things about another.

I'll ride with this.

I will clean it up if you guys want to make it active again and put up some current articles.
Then Monitor it to keep out the sales and adds

I would like to see more personal experiences
From users of mk-677

From users of mk-677

I can give you feedback on that. I didn't get off him either. I felt it was good and I noticed the effects off it. Watch out for your Blood pressure, it will slightly raise it, but tolerable. It did make me more tired, I say taking at night is best. I took in the morning and was really dragging during the day. I took 25 MG a day. I read real good case studies on elderly patients. It seems to have a lot of good benefits.

As well on the mk and it's ability on fat loss. I've come to see evidence on here of the bulking aspect of it but would like to know if it can be used a certain way for cutting.

I´d like to know how progen and superior MK-677 compare. I am currently on progen but can´t really feel much tbh but maybe I just got used to it. Has anybody tried both?

I´d like to know how progen and superior MK-677 compare. I am currently on progen but can´t really feel much tbh but maybe I just got used to it. Has anybody tried both?

Have you just read this thread :banghead:

Rajjin and Cauthen I would 100% agree. It was getting silly and I was to blame for only adding to it. I didn't like updating so regularly but I had my reasons. This will make the forum look so much better. It wasn't so bad with 2-3 sponsors but now with many great sponsors the peptide section was being watered down with ads. Rajjin thanks for giving us the well needed kick up the backside (is that even a saying in the US) :)

From users of mk-677

I tried it, as I posted in my log, but it have me the worst diarrhea... I added it, within a week I was filled out and up about 6lbs (water) as I can tell be some edema in my ankles. Then the diarrhea hit... Terrible.

I was told by a very high level medical professional that the mk-677 was stimulating the GH receptors in my stomach and increasing motility. He said this generally isn't a problem but with IBS-d, this can cause diarrhea.

Have you just read this thread :banghead:

I am sorry. I thought this forum is all about knowledge and helping guys. I am not very experienced tbh but I know that in order to get decent results the supps have to be decent. I am dosing 50mg MK-677 daily and 7.5 CJC DAC per week and I am NOT getting the sides such as water retention, fatigue, faster nail growth ect that others report. So I am wondering if it´s me or the supps... All I wanted to know was if there is someone out there that has tried multiple sources and could shed light on the matter. In case you haven´t noticed the prices are differ a lot between sponsors. Maybe it´s just my body that is weird.

I am sorry. I thought this forum is all about knowledge and helping guys. I am not very experienced tbh but I know that in order to get decent results the supps have to be decent. I am dosing 50mg MK-677 daily and 7.5 CJC DAC per week and I am NOT getting the sides such as water retention, fatigue, faster nail growth ect that others report. So I am wondering if it´s me or the supps... All I wanted to know was if there is someone out there that has tried multiple sources and could shed light on the matter. In case you haven´t noticed the prices are differ a lot between sponsors. Maybe it´s just my body that is weird.

It is,but sponsor vs sponsor is a no no. You don't feel mk tbh but bloat is noticeable unless your real lean. I was in my winter chubby mode lol

As well on the mk and it's ability on fat loss. I've come to see evidence on here of the bulking aspect of it but would like to know if it can be used a certain way for cutting.

The MK-677 will make you very hungry. Doesn't matter to me because I am trying to add muscle/weight. On a cut it might be rough. everybody is different though. After two weeks on Superior's MK-677 I am maintaining my weight while losing fat and gaining muscle. I love the stuff. The effects have increased since adding 1mg of cjc w/dac every 3 days. I have only pinned it twice so far and the third time will be today.

I personally know somebody who had great results on Progen's MK-677 only dosing 10-15mg every day. I am personally having great results using Superior's MK-677. Only been two weeks, but it's legit for sure

I forgot to add, my appetite has also not changed to be honest. I can easily go 10h without eating...

I forgot to add, my appetite has also not changed to be honest. I can easily go 10h without eating...

Elvia is right..

And you spend your hard earned money on supps why not just spend 70 bucks and get bloodwork my brother??

While most people get the usual sides some indeed do not.

Me personally I get the Dac head flush and mk677 makes me tired and sleepy.

but i have been on mk so long now im not sure the sides are there any more but until i get labs I cant say its no longer working..

privatemdlabs.com

get the igf1 test.. i have a coupon code if you need it.. pm me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner