advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big sorry to the board/mods from Progen!

Brother, I would! But unfortunately I am in Canada and getting bloods here is a pain in the a**

Elvia is right..

And you spend your hard earned money on supps why not just spend 70 bucks and get bloodwork my brother??

While most people get the usual sides some indeed do not.

Me personally I get the Dac head flush and mk677 makes me tired and sleepy.

but i have been on mk so long now im not sure the sides are there any more but until i get labs I cant say its no longer working..

privatemdlabs.com

get the igf1 test.. i have a coupon code if you need it.. pm me

Only $70? wow, I'll totally do that in a couple months after I'm on this stuff longer. I thought it was much more expensive. Would this be something that most insurance companies would cover or no?

No need to wait a couple of months. In the bodybuilding community it is common practice to wait about 4 weeks for IGF-1 to increase after being on GH or GH peps, but my doctor and multiple studies confirm that 10 days should easily be enough. Make it 2 weeks just to be on the safe side

Brother, I would! But unfortunately I am in Canada and getting bloods here is a pain in the a**

Gotcha.. not sure what to tell ya there as I have never been up that way.. maybe some canadian brothers can chime in

No need to wait a couple of months. In the bodybuilding community it is common practice to wait about 4 weeks for IGF-1 to increase after being on GH or GH peps, but my doctor and multiple studies confirm that 10 days should easily be enough. Make it 2 weeks just to be on the safe side

True..it will be higher than baseline.. but they will be higher on week 3.. and higher on week 4 in most cases..

so if you test too early it will not be a true reading considering you keep on taking the same dose..

I am sorry. I thought this forum is all about knowledge and helping guys. I am not very experienced tbh but I know that in order to get decent results the supps have to be decent. I am dosing 50mg MK-677 daily and 7.5 CJC DAC per week and I am NOT getting the sides such as water retention, fatigue, faster nail growth ect that others report. So I am wondering if it´s me or the supps... All I wanted to know was if there is someone out there that has tried multiple sources and could shed light on the matter. In case you haven´t noticed the prices are differ a lot between sponsors. Maybe it´s just my body that is weird.

No need to be sorry. I didn't mean to have a go. It's just Rajjin stated no sponsor vs sponsor and then you write about how our brands compare. I understand yours concerns though. I would get tested or try a different brand and see if you like that better. The forum is all about honesty so write how you find everything they just don't like it when you compare sponsors in a post.

The MK-677 will make you very hungry. Doesn't matter to me because I am trying to add muscle/weight. On a cut it might be rough. everybody is different though. After two weeks on Superior's MK-677 I am maintaining my weight while losing fat and gaining muscle. I love the stuff. The effects have increased since adding 1mg of cjc w/dac every 3 days. I have only pinned it twice so far and the third time will be today.

Your log is great and I am pleased to see you are loving our MK-677. The cjc-dac will only get better :)

Last edited:
Yeah you are right. I ordered 1 mk-677 and 1 CJC DAC 5mg from superior to compare. So hopefully that should shed some light

True..it will be higher than baseline.. but they will be higher on week 3.. and higher on week 4 in most cases..

so if you test too early it will not be a true reading considering you keep on taking the same dose..

yeah, that's what I figured. I want to wait longer and shoot for the highest possible number :)

what kind of test is it anyway? I heard something about a giant needle. How giant we talking? lol

Your log is great and I am pleased to see you are loving our MK-677. The cjc-dac will only get better :)

thanks, happy to share my experience, especially if it helps others.

seems most of you dudes are pretty experienced and ripped, so hopefully my log will help out people like me who are not already ripped, but trying, LOL

I heard something about a giant needle. How giant we talking? lol

I had it done twice. Lol it is just taking a normal blood sample. It is the exact same needle when you check your test or estro levels. It can even be done at the same time

I will clean it up if you guys want to make it active again and put up some current articles.
Then Monitor it to keep out the sales and adds

THANK YOU RAJJIN! Please do. I rarely even read this board anymore because it has turned into a gigantic infomercial. It very hard for anyone who is interested in learning to distinguish between real information or attempts to get business.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131