over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

Meal 1 is just like a bowl type deal? All kind of mixed together?
So it’s designed to be pancakes if you want it to be. I just got sick of eating so many damn pancakes. 😂

The oatmeal, rice, and fruit all get eaten together out of a fatty bowl. LOL drink the shake before it all, then eat the egg whites cooked with mushrooms, tomato’s and onion.

It’s a lot to get down. But I do it because of my schedule as I can’t get two meals in before I train so push hard in meal one.

Happy to hear it. Delts are hit once a week.

For walk the racks the goal is only to do partials to get the deep separation in the side delt. Reps should be between 6-10. I usually start with 50’s and work my way down. If you can word down by 5’s great, but at minimum by 10’s.

Only reason I may skip a 5 is if someone has the weight pulled from the rack using it.

It’s two rounds of this. If you don’t have an insane pump after you’ve done them wrong IMO.
Thank you, taking the time to answer my questions is much appreciated. Once the weights get light enough do you do full rom, or stop, or do partials with a weight you could go all the way up? Last question... about delts ..I promise lol

Thank you, taking the time to answer my questions is much appreciated. Once the weights get light enough do you do full rom, or stop, or do partials with a weight you could go all the way up? Last question... about delts ..I promise lol
I do partials all the way down until the end. I like it because you go from heavy weight at the top down to blood volume at the bottom. I’m pulling 10 dumbbells off the rack for 2 rounds if I’m pulling 50’s.

For this exercise, the way I do it- it’s all about the partials. I do full lat raises two other times in the workout.

Meal #1
- 300 grams of liquid egg whites
- 35 g pure beef isolate or pure whey isolate
- 100 g Dry Measure Gluten Free Oats
- 100 g jasmine rice cook in with the oats
- 150 g OrganicFrozen Berries of choice
- 60 g organic banana weighed with skin peeled
- 2tbs Sugar Free Jam ( optional but if you want to add )
- 2tbs Raw Coca powder
- Fish Oil 2 g
IMG_6198.gif

I have been busy as hell, but wanted to post what I’m currently eating and doing now on baseline days.

Genetics matter, gear plays its role, but diet and heavy ass training makes great bodybuilders IMO. Enjoy!

Baseline Training Day Menu

Meal #1

- 300 grams of liquid egg whites
- 35 g pure beef isolate or pure whey isolate
- 100 g Dry Measure Gluten Free Oats
- 100 g jasmine rice cook in with the oats
- 150 g OrganicFrozen Berries of choice
- 60 g organic banana weighed with skin peeled
- 2tbs Sugar Free Jam ( optional but if you want to add )
- 2tbs Raw Coca powder
- Fish Oil 2 g

PRE SHAKE:

- 2 Scoops Evogen 3D
- 2 scoops Evogen Carnigen (taking a break from pinning it)

INTRA WORKOUT SHAKE :

- 10g Glutamine
- 20g EAA (Evogen)
- 1 Serving Peak02
- 5g creatine
- 3g HMB
- 50 g Carbs From Karbolyn
- Dilute in 42-46oz water

( POST-WORKOUT MEAL )

Meal #2

- 7 g Leucine
-60 g Pure Whey Isolate ( PROTEIN NOT SCALE WEIGHT )
-100 g Carbs ( NOT SCALE WEIGHT ) From Rice Krispie Cereal OR Rice Chex ( Any Low Fat Gluten Free CerealHAS TO BE 1.5 G OF FAT PER SERVING OF UNDER )Or 100g carbs from Rice N Grinds Or Real Sourdough Or Fat-Free Fig Newtons Or Any Carb Combo THAT DIGEST THE FASTEST OVERALL AND EMPTYS OUT QUICKLY ! TAKE NOTES OF WHAT WORKS

Meal #3
- 200 g 96/4 Lean Ground Grass Fed Grass Finished Beef
- 250 g jasmine rice
- 6ml EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL
- 1 Serving Bubbies Sauerkraut (optional but great for gut health )

Meal #4
- 200 g 99% Lean Ground Turkey Or Cod Or Snapper
- 250 g Jasmine Rice
- 6mL EVOO OR MAC NUT OIL

Meal #5
- 200 g Chicken Breast Tenderloin ( FATFREE )
- 250 g jasmine rice + 75 g avocado
- 4 oz grass fed bone broth ( MASH IN CHICKEN AND RICEWHILE COOKING )

Meal #6
- 375 g liquid egg whites + 20 g EVCCO
- 45 g Dry Measure COR OR Same Carb Macros from Jasmine Rice
As months go by will you move to fattier protein sources? Nothing excessive but stuff like 93% ground beef / turkey, flank steak, chicken thighs, etc.?

Currently is 25 minute brisk walk AM fasted with my dogs and 10k steps daily.

Dieting was 25 min, 5 days a week on the stepmill with HR of 130. I went up to 40 minutes daily for a few weeks during my last prep. This is done PWO.
Did you lower your gear doses going into rebound from the cut? Or kept the same?

Did you lower your gear doses going into rebound from the cut? Or kept the same?
We absolutely lowered them. I went into just Test and Primo. 900mg Test and 600mg primo weekly.

I felt great and looked great at those dosages and was all my body needed after a hard prep.

Reactions: JJT
That’s cooked rice from my rice cooker.

I have trust issues with scoops and measuring cups so everything goes on my electronic scale- including my protein powders and karbolyn. 😂

Oils get measured on there as well.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Most times I will use Mac Oil instead as I’m a huge fan of it due to its omega contents.
Well warrented trust issues. They blow. I put everything on the scale as well.

Bbxtreme when do you plan on doing your next show? You said you wanna move to lightheavies, in your last show how much did you weigh on stage?

Bbxtreme when do you plan on doing your next show? You said you wanna move to lightheavies, in your last show how much did you weigh on stage?
The goal is the end of this year, but taking it day by day to see how my body progresses.

I cut down to the new weight cap of 183 for classic at my show last October. On stage I was around that. We over dieted honestly and I could have filled out more. It was my first prep under AJ so we aired more on the side of caution IMO.

You measure it with a food scale.
I know that but I was asking because some people say weigh before cooking and some say the inaccuracy of cooked rice weight is a thing. But I suppose if u make it he same amount the same exact way Everytime then u should be accurate

I know that but I was asking because some people say weigh before cooking and some say the inaccuracy of cooked rice weight is a thing. But I suppose if u make it he same amount the same exact way Everytime then u should be accurate
I knew what you were asking and meant. 😂 I do use my food scale to measure my water to cook it. It’s the same amount and ratio every time.

Whats your chest day looking like? if its been posted already my bad.

Whats your chest day looking like? if its been posted already my bad.
Today is chest, bi’s and back touch up (heavy lat pull downs at the end of chest)

I also do chest touch up on Monday’s at the end of back- decline hammer OR dumbbell press.

Here is the chest workout:

Chest :

Progressive warm up :

Pec-Dec Into Machine Press Into Preacher Curls : We are simply moving blood into the pecs and the tendons connecting to the pec into the bicep .. Non stop fashion 3 sets each 15-20 reps NOT HEAVY AT ALL !! This shouldn’t do anything but warm you up really good !!!

Pre-Exhausting this program with seated cable flys .. Chest needs to be pushed up and scapula pulled back . The key here is just the right ROM and not over stretching into your front delts to much ! I want a HARD contraction hold for 2 seconds with a controlled 4 seconds on the eccentric and more explosive on the concentric portion … We will hit 3 sets here with a rep scheme of 12-10-10 and a double drop set to finish the final set with both of those sets at 4-6 reps !

Slight Incline DB PRESSES : Nothing fancy here just good strict tight form on this and full ROM !! Pyramid the weight each set !! 3 work sets here with a rep scheme of 10-10-8

FST-7 INCLINE HAMMER PRESSES : We will perform 7 sets pyramiding weight each set if even just 5lbs !! You will rest ONLY 20-30 seconds between just enough to sip intra shake and re focus on next set !! Reps every set should be 12 !!! THIS SHOULD FINISH YOU COMPLETELY if you put everything into this !!!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE !!! We will finish this chest session off with 2 sets of VERY STRICT CHEST DIPS ! I like to lean slightly forward on the eccentric to get a really good stretch on the chest and as I come up on the concentric I will push my chest up allowing for a further and harder top contraction ! Rep tempo is 3-4 seconds on the eccentric and explosive concentric .

To Test If You Have Truly Reached Failure On Chest Try To Perform 10 FULL ROM controlled reps on push ups .

Today is chest, bi’s and back touch up (heavy lat pull downs at the end of chest)

I also do chest touch up on Monday’s at the end of back- decline hammer OR dumbbell press.

Here is the chest workout:

Chest :

Progressive warm up :

Pec-Dec Into Machine Press Into Preacher Curls : We are simply moving blood into the pecs and the tendons connecting to the pec into the bicep .. Non stop fashion 3 sets each 15-20 reps NOT HEAVY AT ALL !! This shouldn’t do anything but warm you up really good !!!

Pre-Exhausting this program with seated cable flys .. Chest needs to be pushed up and scapula pulled back . The key here is just the right ROM and not over stretching into your front delts to much ! I want a HARD contraction hold for 2 seconds with a controlled 4 seconds on the eccentric and more explosive on the concentric portion … We will hit 3 sets here with a rep scheme of 12-10-10 and a double drop set to finish the final set with both of those sets at 4-6 reps !

Slight Incline DB PRESSES : Nothing fancy here just good strict tight form on this and full ROM !! Pyramid the weight each set !! 3 work sets here with a rep scheme of 10-10-8

FST-7 INCLINE HAMMER PRESSES : We will perform 7 sets pyramiding weight each set if even just 5lbs !! You will rest ONLY 20-30 seconds between just enough to sip intra shake and re focus on next set !! Reps every set should be 12 !!! THIS SHOULD FINISH YOU COMPLETELY if you put everything into this !!!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE !!! We will finish this chest session off with 2 sets of VERY STRICT CHEST DIPS ! I like to lean slightly forward on the eccentric to get a really good stretch on the chest and as I come up on the concentric I will push my chest up allowing for a further and harder top contraction ! Rep tempo is 3-4 seconds on the eccentric and explosive concentric .

To Test If You Have Truly Reached Failure On Chest Try To Perform 10 FULL ROM controlled reps on push ups .
Thanks man. Looks good.Honestly i've never tried starting a push day with flyes. My current coach has always been against it because of injury fears.

I need to test it out and see.

Thanks man. Looks good.Honestly i've never tried starting a push day with flyes. My current coach has always been against it because of injury fears.

Pre-exhausting the chest with warms ups and a cable fly moment first will cut down on chances of injury IMO.

I've always done them first for the stretch to avoid injury on heavy presses. It's what I was taught and presses feel better after the deep stretch you get from flys. I'll often take a page from John meadows book and do flys between chest pressing exercises for the increased blood flow when I have more time at the gym. IE: 3x Seated flys, 3x dumbbell press, 3x lying dumbbell butterfly press, 3x incline bench, etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131