over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A dumb question... Is Ronnie C. doing Olympia 2010

Ronnie should compete but even if he is better than everyone else they will still rob him. He is the best ever Mr. O my opinion. Only Jay could maybe beat him right now if he came in shape to many haters though.

Woah nice nips in those recent videos. Still huge respect for Big Ron but I'd be happy to remember him at his best.

ASK MAGNUM to email him and find out

Once he is done emailing Lee Haney, he should email Ronnie to find out......

The one thing that confuses me, if he is retired why is he still doing guest posing as recent as June 2010.

Umm.. because thats exactly what retiring means... not competing.. and maybe doing some Guest Posing. :lightbulb:

Ronnie IS Bodybuilding people! He eat sleeps and bleeds Bodybuilding. He will be on a stage, no matter where it is.. how small the crowd is.. no matter how he looks... until he's too old to walk. Rons the fuckin MAN! PERIOD

No way he competes. Unless he wants to lose. His time and history and records has sadly passed. Love the dude>beast.

you can flame me , call me a hater or whatever but i just watched those videos of him guest posing and if he got money from those promoters he should return it. i realize a man should not be expected to be in contest condition year round but c'mon ,that gut stuck out further than his chest. i would be very pissed if i were a promoter and paid for that performance.

you can flame me , call me a hater or whatever but i just watched those videos of him guest posing and if he got money from those promoters he should return it. i realize a man should not be expected to be in contest condition year round but c'mon ,that gut stuck out further than his chest. i would be very pissed if i were a promoter and paid for that performance.

It's hard not to agree...

The guy is still huge, and I have nothing but respect for him. But he clearly didn't diet at all for that show.

-Pack

looked a good 50# above any serious contention. Let him get paid in Israel. I love tha dude but the sport has sadly passed him now.

I dont think Ronnie, if he does compete, will be competing to win. The guy just loves the sport and I dont think many understand this.

The guy has a massive fan base and I would love to see him on the Olympia stage to be honest. I'm sure the other olympia competitors would love to see him on stage also.

I dont think Ronnie, if he does compete, will be competing to win. The guy just loves the sport and I dont think many understand this.

The guy has a massive fan base and I would love to see him on the Olympia stage to be honest. I'm sure the other olympia competitors would love to see him on stage also.

Bro, everyone understands how much he loves the sport, but he is in no shape nor is he going to try getting himself in that shape again for any show. He is milking the cow, as many would do, for as long as he can. And, I don't think that the other competitors would love to see him on stage if he is not going to look his best. Going down in a flame is not what any true competitor would like to see anyone do. I would not want to see him on stage and putting a dent in his career. Many pro football, basketball players have done so and it has not looked good. Let him make all the money he deserves, but keep in retired.

Even if he wanted to compete, i dont think he could draw his waist in anywhere near tight enough to get a respectable placing. I'm sure he could still bring conditioning but his proportions would just be off now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws