over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

💪Ronnie drug free? 💪

I'm pretty sure he did...he jumped multiple placings & like 30-40lbs stage weight in a year when he was"new" on the pro scene
The pic/post says he competed 2x at the Olympia drug free...

NFW

Milos is messing with people for fun.

Most people I would call BS, but with Ronnie Coleman I actually believe it.

The pic/post says he competed 2x at the Olympia drug free...

NFW

Milos is messing with people for fun.
Or he is capable of believing most anything for various reasons 😉

Complete BS. Multiple pros from that era and before have spoke about doing handfuls of orals pre workout. Can't believe shit that comes out of these guys mouths.

If those doses were their oral doses then sure I'll believe it lol.
Imo the oral dosages back then exceeded 500mg by a mile..
i know an older amateur bodybuilder who trains at my gym.
He said back then, they just tilted the bottles and just took the number of pills/tabs that flew in their hands..

I’m guessing when he hooked up with the guy at metroflex is when he was introduced?
That guys is for sure an old juicer and I think seen the potential in RC.
I think the year he made the 30lb jump is when Chad took over.

Milos talking smack as usual, lol.

Ronnie natty when he won the 2 O's? That's so far out...

I’m guessing when he hooked up with the guy at metroflex is when he was introduced?
That guys is for sure an old juicer and I think seen the potential in RC.
I think the year he made the 30lb jump is when Chad took over.
This ^^^ All day like long!

Iv seen inmates that were just as big or bigger than the early Ronnie that were lifetime natural But they were alot older and had been down 15-20 years pumping iron everyday. It’s possible but not likely though.

Lol so be it..

1. You don’t know they are lifetime natties.

2. You can get steroids in prison
Pretty difficult to get steroids into prison. Especially enough to matter. A few pills maybe but Injectsbles nearly impossible to get in there. Visitors are searched thoroughly and all mail is screened. I don’t know anyone that’s worked in corrections in any prison and I know a lot of people thst have come that their entire life that has ever found any steroids on an inmate or in a cell in a search. Found lots of heroin and weed in very small quantities. But zero steroids.

Pretty difficult to get steroids into prison. Especially enough to matter. A few pills maybe but Injectsbles nearly impossible to get in there. Visitors are searched thoroughly and all mail is screened. I don’t know anyone that’s worked in corrections in any prison and I know a lot of people thst have come that their entire life that has ever found any steroids on an inmate or in a cell in a search. Found lots of heroin and weed in very small quantities. But zero steroids.

That’s cool bro

Depends on the prison of course. Guards can be corrupt, dogs can’t smell steroids

So not too far fetched to think that inmates can get gear

When survival can depend on being strong, I imagine inmates would want to be juiced up.

This whole ‘I’ve seen natural prisoners who were bigger than so and so bodybuilders’ bs needs to die - and sooner rather than later

That’s cool bro

Depends on the prison of course. Guards can be corrupt, dogs can’t smell steroids

So not too far fetched to think that inmates can get gear

When survival can depend on being strong, I imagine inmates would want to be juiced up.

This whole ‘I’ve seen natural prisoners who were bigger than so and so bodybuilders’ bs needs to die - and sooner rather than later
Just because you haven’t seen it Dosnt mean it’s not possible. The world is a lot bigger than your experiences. The super max I worked at was very difficult to smuggle contraband into and the entire joint was torn apart and searched thoroughly a lot hiding stuff was very difficult. Iv worked with several guys in the woods that were naturally built bigger than lots of guys on here that use tons of gear and these guys never even touched a weight in their life let alone used steroids. And dogs can smell whether they are trained to smell. Dogs on the Tijuana border are trained to smell gear. So ya actually they can.

And I was the only guard at the prison who used gear and more than likely the only one that knew where to get it. The inmates knew I was on them I talked about it freely with them lots of them used aas them when they weren’t locked up and spotted it immediately yet no one ever asked me to bring them in. I had a better squat or deadlift than anyone locked up there and I’d lifted several times while in uniform to prove how strong I was. I got written up twice for taking my shirt off inside the weight deck while on duty and my relationship with a lot of the inmates was different than all the other guards. I had respect and clout in there because it was just a job to me I didn’t take it seriously and wasn’t a douchbag to them. I didn’t have to be. I never got fucked with by an inmate one time in 5 years.

And I got tattooed by two inmates after they were released and am still friends with several of them.

Bro, the list states 92 was his first Olympia.
Well I'll be damned lol

Ok so 92 and 94. Still that's a lot of shows competing against alot of different bodybuilders and around the circle.

Ronnie is my all time favorite and I agree if anyone could do it, he's the man that could

But come on now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner