over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A guy I train wtih takes a TON of peptides

Thanks missed that. That's interesting. The good news is, that it didn't blunt it completely it only reduced it. It also didn't blunt the natural pulses at all if I read that correctly.

This may be possible to avoid if the ghrp/ghrh is injected prior to igf1 but it sounds like it still may reduce it especially lr3 depending on timing.
Yes you could pin it before but due to igf lr3 long half life it would be optimal if you use igf lr3 everyday

If you look at the studies I just posted it does.....

But they didn't use igf lr3 though

Very true! Alpha6164 did bloodwork here that showed significant igf1 elevation from the use of Igf1-Lr3 alone. This made no sense to him since Lr3 has an additional 13 amino acids attached and in theory should not show up on an igf1 test. But, real world blood work showed otherwise.

Yes you could pin it before but due to igf lr3 long half life it would be optimal if you use igf lr3 everyday
True. Lr3 I'd do everyday either preworkout or morning. If I did decide to run a ghrp/ghrh combo or MK-677 and dac, I'd reconsider when the injects were timed.

Very true! Alpha6164 did bloodwork here that showed significant igf1 elevation from the use of Igf1-Lr3 alone. This made no sense to him since Lr3 has an additional 13 amino acids attached and in theory should not show up on an igf1 test. But, real world blood work showed otherwise.
Interesting.

So Mr. "Its called fucking science" doesn't know wtf he is talking about....

Maybe I'm not the one that shouldn't be giving out advice....real world doesn't speculate or lie [emoji4]

True. Lr3 I'd do everyday either preworkout or morning. If I did decide to run a ghrp/ghrh combo or MK-677 and dac, I'd reconsider when the injects were timed.
DES would be preferable in this case because of the short half life.

I usually do igf lr3 when I'm tiring of running other peptides. Pinning 100-150 mcg eod with my regular shot before last meal

Last edited:
If you look at the studies I just posted it does.....

But they didn't use igf lr3 though

Exactly...not lr3

That was fishy...

Interesting.

So Mr. "Its called fucking science" doesn't know wtf he is talking about....

Maybe I'm not the one that shouldn't be giving out advice....real world doesn't speculate or lie [emoji4]

Way to misquote me. I don't need to sit here and qualify myself. I am telling you that you know very little, yet speak on a whole lot of what you think people should be doing and that is irresponsible. So to reiterate, I know WTF I am talking about and you weren't even around when all this stuff was happening with Alpha. Keep in mind Alpha is 5 minutes away from me and I have gained a ton of knowledge from him. People respect JJB1 and ELVIA...you have to earn that. You're not a cool kid just because you sit at their table. :naughty:

Exactly...not lr3

That was fishy...

Way to misquote me. I don't need to sit here and qualify myself. I am telling you that you know very little, yet speak on a whole lot of what you think people should be doing and that is irresponsible. So to reiterate, I know WTF I am talking about and you weren't even around when all this stuff was happening with Alpha. Keep in mind Alpha is 5 minutes away from me and I have gained a ton of knowledge from him. People respect JJB1 and ELVIA...you have to earn that. You're not a cool kid just because you sit at their table. :naughty:

Unlike you I didn't claim I know it all. I'm here to learn just like anybody else. Explain where I was irresponsible? What's irresponsible to you? Did I suggest someone do something unsafe or dangerous? NO. So way to make shit up.

I didn't once say I was around for those times did I? Look at my response, I said that was interesting. You obviously don't know as much as you claim.

I also didn't ever claim I knew as much as JJ or Elvia, I ask them for advice all the time. Don't know why you brought them into this? Just because I rep with them? They brought me into this to be honest, I was one of superiors loyal customers.

You don't know me, that's the end of the story. As much as you'd like to judge me and make claims about who you think I am, at the end of the day you don't fucking know me. This is not the first time you attack me and I really don't give a fuck if you have a problem with me. We can argue all day, in every thread....get off your fucking high horse. You are not some kind of white knight in shining armor when it comes to this game.

Just as an update:

I saw this guy without his shirt on...shit he's had massive gains and crazy fat loss. I'm guessing 5+lbs of lean mass and -10lb of fat since we did an underwater tank in june. nice !

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws