mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A review of UK's 3 newest High Mg combo's by Three different members!

Looking forward to reading the reviews. I am sure they will be just fine (if not outstanding).

Looking forward to reading the reviews. I am sure they will be just fine (if not outstanding).

So far everything is going great, still to early to tell any difference but looking forward to see how it goes

So far everything is going great, still to early to tell any difference but looking forward to see how it goes

Yes agreed still to early to tell. But the oil is smooth. A tiny tiny bit of pip. But nothing major. Just a tiny bit of soreness the next morning. Then it's gone by the afternoon. then again my blend does have some test prop in it and we all know test prop has a little pip to it.

And i swear doing the EOD injections, i think im feeling the prop. but i think it may be in my head as i've been on 600ms of test for five weeks prior to switching to this blend as it is!

ANOTHER .5ML INJECTION INTO ME RIGHT VETRO GLUTE!
STILL SMOOTH. NO PROBLEMS NO REAL PIP THATS WORTH LOGGING.

TODAY I DID CHEST, TRI'S, ABS....
GOING LIGHT RIGHT NOW. EVERY FEW WEEKS OR SO I HAVE BEEN TAKING A WEEK TO GO LIGHTER AND HIGHER REPS. GET A LITTLE MORE BURN GOING. AND GIVES ME SHOULDER A BREAK. AS I BEEN HAVING SOME PAIN ON THE WEEKS I'VE BEEN GOING HEAVY.

1ml smooth and pain free.

LOOKING FOWARD TO SEEING THE D-BOL AND THE DECA/.NPP LOGS!

THATS MY FAV STACK D-BOL/NPP/TEST WITH SOME PEPS AND OR/HGH = ONE LEAN BIG MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

:
ANOTHER .5ML INJECTION INTO ME RIGHT VETRO GLUTE!
STILL SMOOTH. NO PROBLEMS NO REAL PIP THATS WORTH LOGGING.

TODAY I DID CHEST, TRI'S, ABS....
GOING LIGHT RIGHT NOW. EVERY FEW WEEKS OR SO I HAVE BEEN TAKING A WEEK TO GO LIGHTER AND HIGHER REPS. GET A LITTLE MORE BURN GOING. AND GIVES ME SHOULDER A BREAK. AS I BEEN HAVING SOME PAIN ON THE WEEKS I'VE BEEN GOING HEAVY.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Can't wait to get my TEST levels tested! it's pisssing me off that UKa's integrity is comming into question!

that is really getting to me, cuzz i don't know him EXTREMELY well. but i've got to know him well enough to know he is a good guy and a great source!

he sent out a lot of freebies to a few guys i know that were having hard times this year! didnt ask for anything in return!

So we will get that crap straighten out in a few weeks after the new year!

Much Respect to BIG K!!!!

Can't wait to get my TEST levels tested! it's pisssing me off that UKa's integrity is comming into question!

that is really getting to me, cuzz i don't know him EXTREMELY well. but i've got to know him well enough to know he is a good guy and a great source!

he sent out a lot of freebies to a few guys i know that were having hard times this year! didnt ask for anything in return!

So we will get that crap straighten out in a few weeks after the new year!

Much Respect to BIG K!!!!

Yes! he is a good guy and a great source! :D

damn right!
and i'll make sure we get the bloods to proove it
not just me but a few trusted brothers!

Blendtox is going great, can't wait to feel the full effect.

I will keep you all updated as things progress.

Going hard with my workout today!
Really thinking of adding in some Tren Ace and/or an oral so i can start kicking this thing off a little faster. Trying to really get a nice long lean winter bulk.

First go with tren e so im getting impatient as im use to tren ace and the fast acting effects. It's been about two weeks and i should start feeling it soon enough.

Guys what do you think is the best oral i could add into this?

You think I should stack some Uka T-Bol in on the tail end of this?
With me running this blentox450 at only 2ml a week instead of the planned 3ml of the blendtox500...I can stretch this for 15 weeks instead of 10. And still get the same mg for mg of compound every week if i ran the 500. I figured I could throw the T-bol in at there for five weeks?

3ml EW of the 500 = 300mg Tren E/600mg Test/600mgs EQ
2ml EW of the 450 = 300mg Tren E/600mg Test

Blendtox 400 3x per week.

Went to the gym tonight and noticed I was able to get a few more reps with the same weight that I have using for the last few weeks, so it seems strength has started going upward.

I hope this is the thread to post results of Aurums' products. I have been taking their test pp and dbol for about a week now and today was my first day in the gym using their products. I have used many different types of dbol and my last was blue hearts and these are as good if not better IMO. My off days i have been taking 10mg every 4-6 hours and today I took 20mgs upon waking and 30mgs pre wo and I honestly got one of the best chest and tricep workouts I have had in a long time.

Their products rock and I am stoked to be using them. Thank you so much Big K and I will keep it updated on this thread. I appreciate it big time and have a killer 2015. I will be in touch for sure!! You run a tight ship and I am glad to be on board ( kind of ) :)

Still keeping with EOD dosing with the Black Dragon Line Blentox 450.
.5ml EOD totaling 600mgs Test Eth and 300mg Tren Eth.

Starting to feel the effects.
I was running test from a private lab at 600mgs Cyp/Eth prior to starting this blend and Mast E at 400. I dropped the mast e. The test I was using before was very potent and the lab has a great reputation.
I haven't noticed any drop in strength gains. So it's fair to say that the TEST in this blend is as accurately dosed and strong.
In fact I am starting to get better pumps and feeling my strength increase.
I want to add in an oral like T-Bol however I don't want effect the log and not be able to tell what results are comming from what. So I think i'm going to wait until the last few weeks then add in some UKa T-bol at 50mgs ED.

Seems like everything is going pretty damn good!
No guys claiming their shit is kicking in 1 day out , this is the real world and everyone of us knows aas gets you there faster ,but not in one or two days!

As right now all is going great for you guys!!:cool:

Seems like everything is going pretty damn good!
No guys claiming their shit is kicking in 1 day out , this is the real world and everyone of us knows aas gets you there faster ,but not in one or two days!

As right now all is going great for you guys!!:cool:

So far everything has been great, like I posted a few days ago strength has started going up, and been filling a little fuller, should be nothing but POSITIVE from here on out, great product so far.

So far everything has been great, like I posted a few days ago strength has started going up, and been filling a little fuller, should be nothing but POSITIVE from here on out, great product so far.

I love the fact you and Forklift keep on posting on your logs !

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear