over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ab help - should i keep cutting

Good work? He just took a shit load of DNP. Ab work does nothing. DNP is a fucking miracle drug.

oh crap - wish you had told me sooner no effort is needed on drugs as I wouldn't have done my cardio on Xmas day morning :cool:

Last edited:
ab Work does Work, but to be honest, the best way to grow your abs is with heavier weight lifting. I had abs, I mean full abs at a bf level around yours, I think I was about 220 to 230 Pounds. The only reason I had the abs was from years and years of deadlifts, squats, heavy bench, and heavy military press. The abs are used as stabilizer muscles, and Works them indirectly.

your problem is not the cardio, your problem is the amount of LBM you have in your upper body.

Also, obsessing with cardio for hours a day will only catabolize your muscles man. Muscle is your friend when it is time to cut Down a bit in summer.

your problem is not the cardio, your problem is the amount of LBM you have in your upper body.

Also, obsessing with cardio for hours a day will only catabolize your muscles man. Muscle is your friend when it is time to cut Down a bit in summer.

Hi totally agree regarding these points.

Alot of people would have a shock if they took the fat away as to how much lean muscle they actually have.

We will never know how much muscle i have wasted from bad decisions in terms of my dieting and cardio but i'm assuming quite bit.

Hopefully building muscle from a leaner base will give me the chance to keep a more visual eye on my bulk so i can tweak things and not let the fat get out of hand.

Your body fat is definitely under 10%! If you want to find out exactly I would suggest getting an accurate body fat test done.

Hi totally agree regarding these points.

Alot of people would have a shock if they took the fat away as to how much lean muscle they actually have.

We will never know how much muscle i have wasted from bad decisions in terms of my dieting and cardio but i'm assuming quite bit.

Hopefully building muscle from a leaner base will give me the chance to keep a more visual eye on my bulk so i can tweak things and not let the fat get out of hand.

yes it is a matter of prefernce man. Some people like to be a bit leaner when they start bulking, others do not really care about a lil fat along the way(myself included).

When you do decide to build more muscle, stick to the compound pulling and presing movements. And instead of doing abs, Work your Whole core. The more muscle in your lower back the more it will stretch the skin from the front(I had many of my clients, if not all of them, do planks and pushups on a stability ball to build their spinal erectors)

too many people emphasize their abs and forget about their junk in the trunk, LMAO!!!;)

Um actually no effort is needed on DNP you could sit in a chair and burn 2lbs of fat a day on that stuff. You wake up in a puddle of water on that stuff. Cardio? Most people barely have the energy to put on their socks after a couple days of DNP cardio is absolutely a waste of time on it.

my abs only started improving once I began training them directly..

same goes for all my other muscles.. lol

my abs only started improving once I began training them directly..

same goes for all my other muscles.. lol

try doing squats and deadlifts heavier for a few months in addition to core work. You would be suprised

We all have abs look at the Jews from concentration camps you don't need to do heavy crunches just get leaner

Guys,

Ive been on a cut and I have lost 14 pounds in 6 weeks. I was hoping to see a bit more abs at this stage and it's been pointed out to me that my ab development is seriously lacking?

Is it a case that i need to carry on cutting or do you think that if i carry on cutting i still wont get the abs i want. I do squats and deadlift and no direct ab work.

If i carry on cutting and do weighted ab work the muscle wont build anyway on deficit?

Would i be better off starting a bulk/recomp and really hitting the weighted abs and then in 6 months cut again with hopefully thicker abs?

I'm currently on Tren A, Test, Mast and GHRP2 / MOD-GRF.

Where do i go from here?

Thanks

2e3a99i.jpg

It's not as if you can't gain any muscle as you diet especially considering your introducing volume and stimulus ( and im assuming your aided through AAS) that wasn't existent at all. Stay consistent with ab training and drop some more fat and I don't doubt you'll be closer to that look you're going for

Um actually no effort is needed on DNP you could sit in a chair and burn 2lbs of fat a day on that stuff. You wake up in a puddle of water on that stuff. Cardio? Most people barely have the energy to put on their socks after a couple days of DNP cardio is absolutely a waste of time on it.

Two pounds of fat a day? Not quite
Waking up in a puddle of water? Depends on the dose.
Cardio? Depends on the dose
Why do you keep posting ignorant shit you have no idea about all over the board?

do you expect to have a huge biceps from just doing rows?
do you expect to have huge delts from just bench pressing?

no direct ab work means you wont have good abs.

you will still have abs if your BF is low enough, but they will not look above average.

and im waiting for the first one to come with the fucking "abs are made in the kitchen"-phrase now. lol.

skinny 100lbs twinks also have visible abs because they have low BF.
they also have a visible biceps peak. on their 10 inch arms.

abs are made in the gym. they are made VISIBLE in the kitchen.

Some people forge that abs are a muscle too. You can get lean and never do any chest work and have a scrawny chest. Abs need trained

great advice on this thread!

I would do another 4-6 weeks of cutting then lean bulk it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great advice on this thread!

Thats what it's all about helping others - you will get a few come along and flame people but on the whole the advice is great on this forum from some very experienced lifters.... always plenty to learn :headbang:

I would do another 4-6 weeks of cutting then lean bulk it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's definitely the plan - never bulked from a lean base so i'm going to give it my best shot !

That's definitely the plan - never bulked from a lean base so i'm going to give it my best shot !

good idea...........you will suprised with the rebound of muscle.

I was 100 kilos or about 220 lean, then I bulked up to 130 kilos or about 286 Pounds.

I guarantee that I am leaner now naturally after that bulk than I would have been if I had continue bulking from before my short leaning out plan.

dropped from 260 ish to 220ish, then up to 280 ish...........I am leaner at 280ish than I was at 260ish..........

so a lean bulk does work for the most part.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear