over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accidental LCR357 Discharge - not me

I have a LCR for the very reason that you can conceal in a pocket if need be... Like Gunsmith said, unless you mod the trigger it won't just fire.

I have a LCR for the very reason that you can conceal in a pocket if need be... Like Gunsmith said, unless you mod the trigger it won't just fire.

I used to pocket carry my LCR357. Didn't even know it was there. Now I pocket carry a Shield and it feels like I have a brick in my pocket. (Sidebar)

what i find odd, is the injury is almost dead center...almost like he cupped his hand over the muzzle, and pulled the trigger. like has been said, to possibly try to sue ruger, by claiming a weapon defect. ive cleaned many, many, many firearms, i have no clue you would have the muzzle pointed at the center of your hand, while in the process of opening the cylinder. :confused:

what i find odd, is the injury is almost dead center...almost like he cupped his hand over the muzzle, and pulled the trigger. like has been said, to possibly try to sue ruger, by claiming a weapon defect. ive cleaned many, many, many firearms, i have no clue you would have the muzzle pointed at the center of your hand, while in the process of opening the cylinder. :confused:

Yea but like the saying goes
"as soon as you make somthing idiot proof , along comes a better idiot"

Good thing he doesn't live in NY State because if he were put on anti-anxiety meds his guns would be confiscated!
**broken link removed**

Over 40 years ago my oldest brother shot through his left hand with my uncles German 9mm lugar. He was 16-17 at the time? It jammed up, well pretty obvious he had his hand over the barrel trying to dislodge the round.

Yea, I would say that this fella is lookin for a lawsuit.

I'm a avid shooter. I know a little about guns. I want to see a gun that can shoot itself. That would be an amazing trick.

I used to pocket carry my LCR357. Didn't even know it was there. Now I pocket carry a Shield and it feels like I have a brick in my pocket. (Sidebar)

Only read up on the shield never held/ fired one.

If I were going to shoot myself with a LCR for a lawsuit, I would use a hard ball 38, not a 357 HP.

And those guns are so small I could see gripping it over the muzzle. I bet I did. I just didn't pull the trigger at the same time. :)

Only read up on the shield never held/ fired one.

It's very nice, even with +P 9mm. Especially with the 8 round vs 7 round magazine. Nicer than hornady 357 critical defense thru a LCR. 40 cal? Probably not as nice. But I may trade it out for another LCR. And trade my 92fs for a Glock 21 and get away from 9mm. Fucking 9mm is more scarce than a unicorn.

Gunny, I love that video. A hilarious example of incompetence coupled with unearned arrogance...

" alright everybody listen up... this right here... this is a glock 40... just like all the rappers rap about... POP!... i'm alright.. its ok... yeah yeah i'm hit... but its ok"

its like the real life equivalent of a "desk pop" before the desk pop ever became about LOL

While a 125gr .357 jhp is going to do a shit more damage than a .38sp target round, I think the ballistics don't really get much of a chance to shine when you are literally less than an inch from the barrel. On top of that, the middle of your palm is not that thick, so I would not expect the jhp to have opened up a whole lot going through his hand.

While this idiot would never win in court, it may saver ruger hundreds of thousands to setttle quick, not let their name get put through the ringer by the media, and avoid an expensive trial.

Like GS said, if this was a modified 2 1/2lb match trigger job or something I could understand some idiot accidentally shooting the gun, but a 10lb DA pull is not something that happens by accident.

EDIT: looking at the pic, it does look like it opened up a bit.

Last edited:
It's very nice, even with +P 9mm. Especially with the 8 round vs 7 round magazine. Nicer than hornady 357 critical defense thru a LCR. 40 cal? Probably not as nice. But I may trade it out for another LCR. And trade my 92fs for a Glock 21 and get away from 9mm. Fucking 9mm is more scarce than a unicorn.

Have you considered an XDS 45? With a couple of extended magazines of course.... I pretty sure that will be my next firearm.

Somthing to consider for you guys wanting to carry

99% of the time what is "printing" (showing) the gun is the grip , so if you are using a Glock 27 (sub compact) but use a 17 round mag for a Glock 17 then whats exposed is the mag , the muzzle in generaly tucked under the belt.

A real small gun that is in the pocket is another matter

This was a really really bad move! Ive handled hundreds of guns and fired thousands upon thousands of rounds and this seems hard for me to comprehend. Like someone said, it looks like he was cupping it in his palm. I could see losing a finger or the side of your hand but this was an impressive one shot kill right in the center of mass.
Everyone should know that you should never put your hand over the muzzle of a gun at any time. Always look down the barrell to make sure its not loaded and then place the muzzle in your crotch to properly handle your firearm. ...J/k

" alright everybody listen up... this right here... this is a glock 40... just like all the rappers rap about... POP!... i'm alright.. its ok... yeah yeah i'm hit... but its ok"

its like the real life equivalent of a "desk pop" before the desk pop ever became about LOL

Barney Fife at your service!

Somthing to consider for you guys wanting to carry

99% of the time what is "printing" (showing) the gun is the grip , so if you are using a Glock 27 (sub compact) but use a 17 round mag for a Glock 17 then whats exposed is the mag , the muzzle in generaly tucked under the belt.

A real small gun that is in the pocket is another matter

What do u like to carry or recommend for concealed carry?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

i always take my firearms very seriously, there is no and's, if's, or but's about it. even when at the range, you see idiots with absolutely no range etiquette..pisses me off beyond belief!! guys bringing their silly airhead girlfriend to the range, hand her a 45, or 40 when she has zero experience with a firearm..she fires, the recoil (and the sound) scares the living shit out of her, and she either drops the weapon out of fear, or swings around with firearm at hand whining about being scared.
at the range i always respect the safety of all those around me. while in my lane, my weapon always faces the direction of the target at all times. when my magazine is empty, i immediately remove the magazine, (while still pointing down range) i make sure my firearm is clear, then (still pointing down range) i lay my firearm down with the action open. when i finish reloading, i insert the magazine, and very importantly I DO NOT PUT MY FINGER ON THE TRIGGER UNTIL I AM READY TO FIRE THE WEAPON.
cleaning my weapon i do so again taking safety very seriously...i mean again ITS JUST COMMON SENSE!!!

True about the 9mm I have a Springfield xd. Love that gun. Hasn't been shot in a long time!

Have you considered an XDS 45? With a couple of extended magazines of course.... I pretty sure that will be my next firearm.

Love the xd! If it fits your hand well I beleive you will too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131