over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ace-031 for 10 days -Thanks Phil

Can you post those studies? Or PM them to me, por favor!

I have only been able to find the study where they used 1mg/kg every 2 weeks. So for me it would be 200mg a month. Now granted I'm trained, workout hard and eat right. But, trained or not, there is x amount of myostatin and if anything someone more muscular ought to need more because more myostatin is being expressed. In otherwords we're still looking at a linear relationship and the fact we're trained should only affect the results so much. Like I said, it would even stand to reason we'll get less out of it than someone who isn't at their max potential.

But like I said I'd like to read the studies you're basing these numbers off of.

Go to musclechem, find suadades logs, with pics, he has the links in the thread. I like pics personally, they are right up there with pop-up books as favorites of mine:)

Either that or I can find them and send them after I get to work....lol:)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Weight is steadily holding at 234. Up 4 lbs - Not too much to say except as usual blood flow/ pumps are awesome when training.

I will keep doing my 100mcg dosing to stay consistent for you guys. I am starting to think that FAST 4 lbs jump I get from these myostatin peptides is instant sarcoplasmic fluid retention from the inside of the muscle cells...

Either way - something is happening and its positive.

ACVR2B Fc is studdied in weekly doses, What made you go with daily? Most products that act the way it does, seem to work best in larger doses spaced out. Rather than small daily doses. This is just in things I have read. I am not being any kind of expert here.

I'm even starting to think folli would be best dosed at 500mcg twice a week at the most and then reap the rewards for a few weeks, or even months. The half-life of follistatin is much shorter than the others, but the thing is, once myostatin is inhibited it takes a pretty long time to get that level back up.

In this study on GH

"The inhibitory effect of GH on myostatin was sustained after 12 and 18 months of GH treatment. "
Myostatin is a cytokine that has recently been shown to selectively and potently inhibit myogenesis. To investigate the mechanisms of anabolic actions of GH on skeletal muscle growth, we examined the in vitro and in vivo effects of GH on myostatin regulation. Twelve GH-deficient hypopituitary adult subjects were treated with recombinant GH (5 μg/kg·d) in a double-blind, placebo-controlled fashion. Body composition and physical function were assessed and skeletal muscle biopsies from the vastus lateralis performed at 6-monthly intervals during 18 months of treatment. Myostatin mRNA expression was significantly inhibited to 31 ± 9% (P < 0.001) of control by GH but not by placebo administration (79 ± 11%) as determined by quantitative real-time PCR normalized for the housekeeping glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase gene. The inhibitory effect of GH on myostatin was sustained after 12 and 18 months of GH treatment. These effects were associated with increases in lean body mass and translated into enhanced aerobic performance as determined by maximal oxygen uptake and ventilation threshold. Parallel in vitro studies of skeletal muscle cells demonstrated significant reduction of myostatin expression by myotubes in response to GH, compared with vehicle treatment. Conversely, GH receptor antagonism resulted in up-regulation of myostatin in myoblasts. Given the potent catabolic actions of myostatin, our data suggest that myostatin represents a potential key target for GH-induced anabolism.

Thats a whole year after using GH, which is a potent inhibitor of myostatin, a whole year later and levels are still diminished. Makes me think Myostatin takes a great deal of time to build back up. So I think that blasting the crap out of it and then leaving it be is going to do just as well as messing with small doses over a week's time.

Honestly

I'm even starting to think folli would be best dosed at 500mcg twice a week at the most and then reap the rewards for a few weeks, or even months. The half-life of follistatin is much shorter than the others, but the thing is, once myostatin is inhibited it takes a pretty long time to get that level back up.

In this study on GH

"The inhibitory effect of GH on myostatin was sustained after 12 and 18 months of GH treatment. "

Thats a whole year after using GH, which is a potent inhibitor of myostatin, a whole year later and levels are still diminished. Makes me think Myostatin takes a great deal of time to build back up. So I think that blasting the crap out of it and then leaving it be is going to do just as well as messing with small doses over a week's time.

I think 1000=1000 here........small or large doses, just research it within 7 days.........

up 2 lbs since yesterday (236) - my thoughts - All I did different was ingest an "Intra" workout drink while I trained arms.

It only contained 18g carbs....as for being up 2 lbs - my water intake and diet is CONSISTENT day to day.....

I'll take it! The pump I got today (yes, I am sure the intra-workout drink helped) was very profound! Loved every minute of it.

Awesome

up 2 lbs since yesterday (236) - my thoughts - All I did different was ingest an "Intra" workout drink while I trained arms.

It only contained 18g carbs....as for being up 2 lbs - my water intake and diet is CONSISTENT day to day.....

I'll take it! The pump I got today (yes, I am sure the intra-workout drink helped) was very profound! Loved every minute of it.

The ACVR2B-FC is AWESOME!! Told ya

When I read this a while back, I interpreted it differently. It is worded kinda funny. I think GH was continued for the whole time but that myostatin continued to be lowered by it. IOW, there was no diminishing returns. I don't think that GH was discontinued and they tested myostatin and it was still lowered.

When I read this a while back, I interpreted it differently. It is worded kinda funny. I think GH was continued for the whole time but that myostatin continued to be lowered by it. IOW, there was no diminishing returns. I don't think that GH was discontinued and they tested myostatin and it was still lowered.

This makes sense in the fact that the longer you use GH the better the results..

Wow six pounds that's awesome bro!! Any new updates? Also how does it compare to the folli from your experience?

It seems like the Follistatin kicked in faster - like day 1 pre-workout! However the Ace-031 seems to be doing its thing after around 4 days.

Fuller muscle bellies and perhaps better nutrient partitioning - which I am not exactly sure what mechanism that would be coming from. BUT due to being fuller and harder (cosmetic effect) that is telling me something positive at least.

remember the halflife of Ace is quite long (i think 9+ days?)...so now that you are using folli you will be combining it with the ace since it is still active

....240 lbs yesterday. I'm still going strong.

so you up 10 pounds in 1 week??? Thats amazing.

I misunderstood your last post I thought you said you added in folli...but now I see you were referring to your last folli run (comparing).

are you blasting with AAS also??? tren? GH? Could this account for some of the weight gain???

....240 lbs yesterday. I'm still going strong.

I WAITING TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU KEEP AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN OFF A FEW WEEKS OR A MONTH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU KEPT ALL OF IT, I AM WANTING TO TRY IT SINCE I HAVE ALREADY TRIED FOLLI

so you up 10 pounds in 1 week??? Thats amazing.

I misunderstood your last post I thought you said you added in folli...but now I see you were referring to your last folli run (comparing).

are you blasting with AAS also??? tren? GH? Could this account for some of the weight gain???

HAHAH refer to the "some thoughts" thread....I have NEVER "blasted" and have always cruised since I started competing in 2004. Nor have I ever touched "G" - but Bboy may have opened my eyes and I may finally become the "futureFREAK" I always envisoned........

So NO to answer your question - if you call 300 TP and 300 Tren a /week blasting.

Maybe I am watery just oblivious to it? I am in lean condition coasting from contest to contest and my low back has been stiff (pumped) more so.

so you didnt change anything and were already cruising on your AAS? I cant use tren unfortunately it makes me feel miserable...more power to you for being able to tolerate that stuff!

Have you upped calories a good bit? Does it make you very hungry like the folli?

I was thinking getting 2mg soon and running half mg every week (once a week) for a month. And also running 1mg of IGF-des/week...cheaper than 500iu of growth and possibly more gains? Time will tell!?

thanks for the log! :)

so you didnt change anything and were already cruising on your AAS? I cant use tren unfortunately it makes me feel miserable...more power to you for being able to tolerate that stuff!

Have you upped calories a good bit? Does it make you very hungry like the folli?

I was thinking getting 2mg soon and running half mg every week (once a week) for a month. And also running 1mg of IGF-des/week...cheaper than 500iu of growth and possibly more gains? Time will tell!?

thanks for the log! :)

Diet is pre-contest still - which is 4-5 lbs of chicken, spinach, whey shakes, maybe 30-60g of carbs here and there. Got off all fat burners 5 weeks ago and will add them back in when I ZOOM into my next show (6 weeks)....So no change really and eating cleaner than clean.

Just hovering around 238 - 240......Pretty cool seems to be maybe stabilizing I have a few more days left then we will see what happens post usage....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131