over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ace-031 for 10 days -Thanks Phil

Just hovering around 238 - 240......Pretty cool seems to be maybe stabilizing I have a few more days left then we will see what happens post usage....

Very curious as to post usage updates. Goodluck big man

I did do a Follistatin run a week ago and was impressed.

Started at 231 - ended at 234 (DIETING)

I dropped back down to 230-231 after a week off.

The week after when you were back at your pre-cycle starting weight, was there a difference in your body fat percentage or were all the gains lost?

so 200-250mcg once weekly? (just making sure). that would be a wonderful thing because it would allow a 4 week study

Now, this dosing makes it very appealing . I thought more was going to be needed. Thanks for the info brother. God bless you. Minister.

Took last dose a few days ago....will check the weight at the gym today.

Do we have any proof that after myo inhibition has been ceased - does myo levels continue to stay lowered?

OR

Is this just theory?

of course.research it, its too much typing for me, ahhahha

The Tag will give you gastro problems.... if you like to shit fiercely then use the tag version....

But the Tag cleaved would be much better for your gut. ;)

4 days off Ace and weight is 236. Dropped 2-3 lbs. We will see how much further I drop before I add back in my fat burners for my show. Will stay with same variables for the next 5 days to see how much weight stays consistent.

4 days off Ace and weight is 236. Dropped 2-3 lbs. We will see how much further I drop before I add back in my fat burners for my show. Will stay with same variables for the next 5 days to see how much weight stays consistent.

Since it has a longer half life then folli I can't imagine the weight loss would be from droping the ace 4 days ago

You are in diet contest mode correct? BM has changed! So you are fuller and leaner @ a the same weight you started @?

In contest mode yes - maintaining from 8 week apart show so I will be adding the stimulants back in this week sometime.

Weight is 233-234...WTF? LOL! I havent changed my eating I promise. I am being completely honest with you guys and keep reporting weight fluctuation.

I am also weighing myself same time on same scale when I record this.

Hi mate.

So overall you like this stuff?

I have 2mg coming and am going to run 500mcg once a week.

Will be interesting to see how i get on.

What do you like best about ace and will you use again?

In contest mode yes - maintaining from 8 week apart show so I will be adding the stimulants back in this week sometime.

Weight is 233-234...WTF? LOL! I havent changed my eating I promise. I am being completely honest with you guys and keep reporting weight fluctuation.

I am also weighing myself same time on same scale when I record this.

bro, i have no reason to doubt your honesty whatsoever. I am sure you would adjust what you need to if you were not pleased with your results or affects of what is taking place. I think people are getting too hung up on "weight" vs appearance. You could be at a totally different 231 then you were when you started bro, thicker and harder but remained at the 231 and to me that would still be a good cycle especially since you are in contest diet mode right now. That said, it would be a different story if you weren't in contest diet and remained reletively close to your starting weight...appreciate the research bro!!! good luck in your comp!!!

bro, i have no reason to doubt your honesty whatsoever. I am sure you would adjust what you need to if you were not pleased with your results or affects of what is taking place. I think people are getting too hung up on "weight" vs appearance. You could be at a totally different 231 then you were when you started bro, thicker and harder but remained at the 231 and to me that would still be a good cycle especially since you are in contest diet mode right now. That said, it would be a different story if you weren't in contest diet and remained reletively close to your starting weight...appreciate the research bro!!! good luck in your comp!!!

Thx brotha.

Yea - I know I am harder by a slight margin. After the folli for 1 week and then ace for 10 days - I know I am better by 1-2 quality pounds which is INSANE to actually imagine that in 20 days or so....

The TRUE test will be when I compare pictures from my contest from May 14th to my next show July 23rd (after the myo inhibitors) If you see a slightly leaner and fuller body then that will amazing....

Thx brotha.

Yea - I know I am harder by a slight margin. After the folli for 1 week and then ace for 10 days - I know I am better by 1-2 quality pounds which is INSANE to actually imagine that in 20 days or so....

The TRUE test will be when I compare pictures from my contest from May 14th to my next show July 23rd (after the myo inhibitors) If you see a slightly leaner and fuller body then that will amazing....

This is what I call an honest review. It is almost impossible to think that in just 7 days people can gain huge amount of mass... 1-2 quality pounds is what this product can do.

Great review and we are waiting for the pics showing improvement and a trophy in your hands :D

The interesting commonality between Folli & Ace is the onset weight gain....I'm theorizing a possible glut-4 transporter activation increase - thus initiating instant "cellular swelling" effect.

Intra-cellular because I was NOT bloated. Water was in all the "right" compartments it seemed.

I wish we had some explanation for the "insta-volumizing" effects.....

Might be a useful "few days out from the show" trick for fullness....

Lots to consider here....

I have 2mg coming mate so will be interesting to compare!

Hi Mate,

I would really love to hear your plans and if possible a log to see how you go. Im really interested in your results. The more logs on this pep the better.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear