over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's Folli+GHRP-6/Mod Grf+IGF-Des log

Hopefully the leg heals up fast for you brother. I hate when injuries like this happen right at the beginning or anywhere during a cycle for that matter. I am running IGF-LR3 pre-workout and have to say the pumps are insane and feel full all day long with MGF post workout. There has been a lot of new experiments coming out to back that IGF pre-workout and MGF post are better for you. I will try and dig up some research on this.

Hopefully the leg heals up fast for you brother. I hate when injuries like this happen right at the beginning or anywhere during a cycle for that matter. I am running IGF-LR3 pre-workout and have to say the pumps are insane and feel full all day long with MGF post workout. There has been a lot of new experiments coming out to back that IGF pre-workout and MGF post are better for you. I will try and dig up some research on this.
Thanks Chris, its just sore today nothing serious.
I can walk on it and stand its just crouching or squatting down thats trouble even then its just very sore.

Today was my second shot of DES- I did chest so I did 50 mcg in each pec muscle.
Got to the gym and did barbell incline which I hadnt touched in a long time, I was much stronger than I anticipated.
Moved to flat dumbells and I was even stronger than last time I did chest.
Did flies and super slow mo incline dumbells and I was jacked looking shit gave me a pump that had my 4x looking snug.
I did 2 back movements for reps and it was overwith. Shoulders traps back and chest were all blown up -a pump which lasted even when I got home.
Did 100 of ghrp and mod grf did 45 min of cardio...hunger was intense.
Tommorow will be my second shot of folli.

Awesome bro. Got to love it when you hit the gym and surpass your expectations. Have you tried sitting in the sauna or hot tube to listen your leg muscle, stretch then ice after brother? Has worked wonders for me in the past.

Awesome bro. Got to love it when you hit the gym and surpass your expectations. Have you tried sitting in the sauna or hot tube to listen your leg muscle, stretch then ice after brother? Has worked wonders for me in the past.
Ice and heat therapy are my two big ones, it really is a minor injury still did 2 cardios yesterday, it was a little sore but today it feels a ton better.
It was a freaky injury anyways, had excellent form, I just think the extra cardio and hard deadlifts I have been doing have my legs a bit overtrained and tired.

Today was the usual, 100 mcg ghrp-6 /mod grf pre cardio.
Did my second installment of Folli.
No lifting today, second cardio tonight.

It's awesome that your in tuned with your body man. Many guys don't know when to stop, when to rest/heal and when to hit hard. Took me a couple cycles to learn this but that's part of the game.

It's awesome that your in tuned with your body man. Many guys don't know when to stop, when to rest/heal and when to hit hard. Took me a couple cycles to learn this but that's part of the game.

I guess thats one of the perks of getting old lol.

Experience and wisdom, unfortunately they are usually gained by making dumb mistakes.
Just did 100 ghrp-6 100 mod grf and 45 of cardio.

One more before bed and get ready for a back workout tommorow.

Bodyweight this morning was 259 so in one week I have seen a noticebale fat loss but I am dieting and doing cardio, but bodyweight has been at a max of 261 and min of 257 so I seem to be staying somewhat anti-catabolic.

Morning cardio with ghrp 6 and mod grf 100 mcg of each.
Today will be back training, see how the quad is when I do heavy rows, DES application Im thinking the traps or lats for back day , it will be a game time decision, if DES can give me a awesome back pump Ill be sold, back is one of my harder bodyparts to get a pump with.

Last edited:
Went and trained back tonight, took DES in traps.

I was strong but flat, feel like diet and stress caught up to me today.
Had a good workout was jacking good weight with good form but just flat from beggining to end.
Just did 100 mcg of GHRP-6 and mod grf pwo.

Going to forgo cardio tonight get some meals in and rest.

It's hard to make yourself rest when your on any product. You feel like you have to push yourself harder when your running something as you don't won't to waste it and want to achieve a goal. Get yourself some rest big brother.

100 mcg ghrp-6 100 mod grf.

Extra vascular this morning, drier too, not sure why, just making note of it.
NO training today.

This was some video from my backworkout yesterday -you can see Im pretty flat even with clothes on.
I weighed 257 that morning.

First vid is rows with 405 yes shitty form the vid is for a buddy of mine so he asked us to go heavier than normal for theatrics sake, I enjoyed the low reps personally but would prefer a nice 12-16 for results sake.
Second vid is 435...shittier form but again for video sake, last vid is drop set of 315.
Meh, its ok for an old fella like me I guess.

014 - YouTube

015 - YouTube

019 - YouTube

Dude your beasting it man and your freaking huge!!!

Hahah! Its just the shirt....or the peps.
Felt good to go old school low rep on rows.

Last edited:
Just did 100 mcg ghrp-6 and mod grf.

Fasted weight down to 254 this morning!

Dunno how or why but there it is.

I have shoulders to train today so IGF DES will be in play, I love the pumps I have been getting with it so Im looking forward to pumping my delts up.

So far I have to say the peps have been seeming to work, the folli I have to say 2 weeks jury is still out.

I need to get a buddy and a camera and get some progress pics, my phone takes tiny shitty pics.

I'm sure it does. Beck you might need an iPad to take a picture, freaking hulk. Lol.
I pad?

Whats that?

one of those spiral binders with yellow paper? lol:)

Well I was supposed to take DES pre workout- dog got into some shit and I had to bathe him put me behind on time, and had to rush out to the gym-forgot to do the DES, shit I even forgot to put on deodorant!

Had a good workout but I would imagine I would have had an even better pump with the DES, will have to wait til monday and arms.

Today was the same protocol 100 mcg ghrp-6 /100 mod grf.
Fasted cardio and weighed 257 so I started to fill back out with carb days.
Thinking now it would have been nice to have IGF L3 in there but the combo I have is working nicely I feel, would help if I didnt forget to take the DES 1/2 the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131