over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's ProGen Folli Log

Well I keep repeating the same them, but I am harder and harder.

I don't know if its the follistatin doing this. All I CAN say is the timing is awfully coincidental.
VAscularity is increasing and every day I look harder and harder.

NOW if I could just put on say 10 lbs !!

Im thinking of adding in a intra workout carb drink, just to up carb intake by about 50-60 grams and try to utilize that as some muscle growth potentiating carbs, and enhance my recovery.

I would defiantly be using it right now if one was able to gain while cutting. But I am keeping an eye on your log to see what happens.

I would defiantly be using it right now if one was able to gain while cutting. But I am keeping an eye on your log to see what happens.

Yeah well, Im going to try something with this. This week as of Mon I was back on low carbs...Sat/Sun are my carb days. This week Im going to skip through then starting Mon, I will do a high carb week, from Mon through next Sun. Then back to low the following Mon. So seven days, Ill use an intra workout carb and eat minimum 500 gr carbs a day, thats a shit pile compared to what Im eating now, the foods will still be the basics, brn rice, broc, sweet potato, eggs, oats, chicken and lean red meat. But just more of the carbs, still clean eating.
See how that goes over with Folli then.

Yeah well, Im going to try something with this. This week as of Mon I was back on low carbs...Sat/Sun are my carb days. This week Im going to skip through then starting Mon, I will do a high carb week, from Mon through next Sun. Then back to low the following Mon. So seven days, Ill use an intra workout carb and eat minimum 500 gr carbs a day, thats a shit pile compared to what Im eating now, the foods will still be the basics, brn rice, broc, sweet potato, eggs, oats, chicken and lean red meat. But just more of the carbs, still clean eating.

my question is, how will you know what made you gain weight? like you said that's a lot more carbs than you take in so yes you should put on weight.

my thoughts are you need to have everything stable the add something in order to see what changes it will make, if you change anything how will you know what made the changes in your body?

I am going to run folli soon and will have everything stable to see what it does.
I really want to get more of it to give it a good run, I was thinking of taking 5 mg every week

my question is, how will you know what made you gain weight? like you said that's a lot more carbs than you take in so yes you should put on weight.

my thoughts are you need to have everything stable the add something in order to see what changes it will make, if you change anything how will you know what made the changes in your body?

Oh, Im not really thinking so much about DURING that week, Im thinking about how well I KEEP the muscle the subsequent week when Im back on the diet especially around mid week the following week.
YES- of course Ill have plenty of H20 and glycogen overcomping back into my body, should be a very anabolic experience, so lets see if the folli lets me keep the newly attained muscle tissue (if any) after this log is about experimentation.
I'l try to get my roomate to do before and afters.

Looks like a good plan. I know the extra carbs will cause some gain from water but that should return to normal in a couple days of low carb again and then we can see what you gain in 1 short week. Do you do any BF tests for a more accurate measure of what's what.

Looks like a good plan. I know the extra carbs will cause some gain from water but that should return to normal in a couple days of low carb again and then we can see what you gain in 1 short week. Do you do any BF tests for a more accurate measure of what's what.

The mirror is my only guide, I think if I can get some pics we can see just what changes do and dont happen.

Well today I went to do chest this morning, going to do a higher rep back workout tonight.

Morning time workouts suck, Im usually weak as shit and just cannot get it together.
THIS ONE WAS DIFFERENT.
Took 50mcg of folli in each pec 15 min before workout.

Right away I noticed on dumbell press I was strong. Again especially for the time of day.
By the time I finished my workout I had been stronger despite the low carbs and morning time. My pump was unreal, and I took my shirt off ( I had a tank top under ) to see and I looked BIG, now when you look big to yourself something is going on. Veins busting out, and I had a more 3D look. Still hardening up but damn...I looked jacked, first time I can say that in over a 18 month period.
Felt good. Real good.

I meant to weigh myself but I forgot, my usual morning weight is 260, Im betting I have put on about 2-3 lbs by the look of things, but Ill verify that tonight usually I gain around 5 lbs of water and glycogen throughout the day.
So if Im anywhere above say 266, 267 closer to 270 then Im seeing something weight/muscle wise.

Last edited:
Yeah bro i notice that too.. pump is crazy and the weight feels easy!

Workout 2 was a light backworkout- I pinned each lat 50 mcg.
Again, great pump - I have to say its not only that you are stronger but you can feel the contraction more.
Even though I went light and went for form, squeezing and reps, my light weights were even heavier and having done 1 workout already I wasnt flat - I had a good pump.
I don't know, at first this stuff seemed like a dud, now Im not so sure, after the last couple workouts and with low carbs and cardio, it just didnt seem possible to feel strong, feels like when you are on and the shits just kicking in.

Oh, Im not really thinking so much about DURING that week, Im thinking about how well I KEEP the muscle the subsequent week when Im back on the diet especially around mid week the following week.
YES- of course Ill have plenty of H20 and glycogen overcomping back into my body, should be a very anabolic experience, so lets see if the folli lets me keep the newly attained muscle tissue (if any) after this log is about experimentation.
I'l try to get my roomate to do before and afters.

Along with sudden weight increase. When you are the most insulin sensitive, myo increases much higher. For this reason it is my opinion that many report not being able to put on as much mass when on GW1516 or injectable Reservatrol.

Dont know if this helps with dosing or not. But I would knock myo down when low carbed or mid cycle....than maintain it.

Today was pretty uneventful, no workout, just morning fasted cardio, worked a double. Still seeing the hardening effect, but nothing much else to report today.
I have two lifts planned for tommorow.
Shoulders AM
Hams calves PM

Well today Im just flat, Im on the 5th day of the low carb days in my week, I have been actually moving like crazy at work and burining cals there all day long, so its not surprising.
HOWEVER- my strength was still right there- THAT was a surprise- again in the morning...low carbed and feeling a little flat and tired- I was able to push and push hard again I noticed that I can 'feel' the contraction much better in the target muscle.
The shoulder press machine we have is plate loade, usually if I start off with it 3 plates is a good day for me.
Well I did pre- exhaust and someone took the rack to press in so I did those in its place- I hammered 2 plates and a 25 and then did 3 plates for 5 reps!
Thats the most I have done since I got back in the gym. I got a pump, but it was what I call a slow pump, shows up late to the party- but better late than never.
100 mcg pre- workout bilateral split 50 in each delt.

Well despite having done shoulders and a cardio this morning I went and did hams and calves.
The workout was good, the best part was I hit 505 on deads, first time I have touched that weight in 2 years almost.
On low carbs and low energy I took it to the weight.
Bodyfat is dropping, like I said harder and harder, that could very well be the peps but not the strength- peps might give me some fat burning and pump - but never strength and I was strong.

Today Im still a bit flat but my body fat is steadily dropping. Mind you I don't use a any clem or ECA.
Monday I'll start eating, going to see what a week of higher food/carbs does with the follistatin.
My strength has no doubt increased, I can feel it every workout now. Even if Im dead dog tired I just lift more, and its more and more easy to do.
Hitting 505 last night wasn't a big deal in the big picture because I have done 755 in the past.
But after my hip problems I didnt go heavy on deeds for 2 months til last night, and to rock 505 first time back- not bad at all for me.
With food, I think I'll see even sharper gains in strength.
This is only week 2 so far anyways.

Well I just got back from a chest and tricep workout.
I felt very tired when I got to the gym, lethargic as hell, just been going at it on low sleep for a long time now.
So I started off with incline on the smith, I suck at it, so I do it first.
Did a couple sets, got to 225 and I told myself, got to get 10. Well I can tell myself that all day, doesnt mean Ill get it, just gets me to put the effort forth and makes sure I can get as many as I can which is about 8 usually.
I ended up doing 11.
Hit 275 for 2 which is really good for me, its pathetic really, but after coming back from shoulder problems and everything else Ill take it.
Dips I managed 10 reps on 4 sets, which usaually I cant do.
This all on low carbs low sleep, so far what Im seeing from folli is STRENGTH- I think you really have to give it some calories for growth- which starting tommorow Ill up my carbs to 5-600 grams that will feel normal.
Should be interesting to see how much strength I get with some food. My leaness is good too, I mean I just stay tight, made great progress in the bodyfat department- but diet, cardio and other peps really are more likely to be responsible for that.
However the strength is like being on a new cycle when the juice first starts to kick in and every workout you progress in the strength category.

Great log. I felt it was very honest, yet very informative.

Now where do I put my vote for this guy to do a myostatin propeptide log. :cool:

Great log. I felt it was very honest, yet very informative.

Now where do I put my vote for this guy to do a myostatin propeptide log. :cool:

Im all for it, truly I want to try the ACE-031. Problem is there's a dose dependency issue with it. However there were results a lower dosage and I think that you would have a synergy with ACE and folli, I cant imagine if you do all three- propep, ACE, and folli.
Expensive but I think you would truly shut down myostatin.
As far as this week with increased cals, I am up 6 lbs, I didnt go crazy with carbs, increased them by 30% thats a good chunk but Im still in the moderate carb category.
My bodyfat gain is negligible and water gain is negligible, so were looking at glycogen and hopefully some muscle in there.
Another 4 days before going back to low carbs, and see what I can keep from this week.

great log so far. very interesting to see the differences between the other 2 going right now.

Thanks for posting

Well I didnt have access to a scale, there are 4 more days left on the feed week.
I dont feel like I have 'blown up' but I have put on some size. Still maintaining a good balance of leaness.
Its funny going to my old gym for the first time in almost 2 years, it really put it into perspective how much size I have lost.
I guess its still ingrained in me to think this way, but I am still a bigger than average big guy.
Strength again was noticeable, both on close grip presses and on skull crushers.
AGAIN with dumbell curls, I could have done 70's but didnt want to tweek my healing forearm.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131