over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's ProGen Folli Log

As I mentioned in the other follistatin log.
I switched from 100 mcg a day to 1 mg per week.

Once I did the first 1 mg shot it wasn't immediate, I went to the gym and was strong but the next day after cardio (fasted) I was drier, harder and full even before I had a meal.
Pretty interesting, I have a feeling it works better this way with a higher dose spread out.
Im going to stick with this protocol for the remainder and see how it goes.
My hypothesis at this point is follistatin opens the door for growth by holding back myostatin, after that the user must take advantage of that and create the anabolic environment to grow, if you do that, you get immediate response.
Dieted I think it makes the body maybe dip into some fat reserves.
This is all anecdotal bro science right now. But I sure could see a difference within 12 hours of a 1 mg shot.

As I mentioned in the other follistatin log.
I switched from 100 mcg a day to 1 mg per week.

Once I did the first 1 mg shot it wasn't immediate, I went to the gym and was strong but the next day after cardio (fasted) I was drier, harder and full even before I had a meal.
Pretty interesting, I have a feeling it works better this way with a higher dose spread out.
Im going to stick with this protocol for the remainder and see how it goes.
My hypothesis at this point is follistatin opens the door for growth by holding back myostatin, after that the user must take advantage of that and create the anabolic environment to grow, if you do that, you get immediate response.
Dieted I think it makes the body maybe dip into some fat reserves.
This is all anecdotal bro science right now. But I sure could see a difference within 12 hours of a 1 mg shot.

I'm doing 1 mg every 4 days, also thinking of doing .5 mg every other day what do you think?

I'm doing 1 mg every 4 days, also thinking of doing .5 mg every other day what do you think?

I think you would see a similar result. Not exactly the same but close, my thinking is that you have to just overwhelm the system with follistatin to get an insured blocking of myostatin. 100 mcg does ok but 1mg does much better and the active life is pretty long so once its in there you have a good environment created all you have to do is provide stimulus and building products.

Ok- 24 hours after doing a whole one mg, I am thick and full.
I did arms last night with my client and we did high volume and pounded them.
Usually that would at least flatten my arms out but today they are full and my forearms are thick and vascular as hell, I did two cardio's today and both I sitll looked full as hell, no weights today so no pump but I almost look like I have one, and this week even with the increase in calories and carbs Im still tight.
I wont dose again for 6 more days, see how my body reacts again on the next injection and see how legs go tommorow.

Today will be my last high carb day this week, next week starting Mon will be back on low carbs.
I was stronger again today doing chest. This week we will see how body comp and strength go on lowered carbs.

Following. Looking forward to the end results. The best part about this log is that you're only using folli, so any gains you make will be as a result of folli.

Following. Looking forward to the end results. The best part about this log is that you're only using folli, so any gains you make will be as a result of folli.

Not 100% true I do and am using other peps, but nothing terribly substantial for size and strength.

Well, we'll see this week, Ill try and get some pics from my roomie get a better look than the shitty selfies I take.

Heres what I can say about Folli, it keeps me lean.
Even when I was eating all the carbs last week, I didnt put on any bodyfat, in fact it was almost hard to eat too much.
And if I didnt eat enough, I got kinda flattened out. Im still 262 today, but the crazy part is it looks like I never had much of a high carb week.
I think at this point the muscle growth topic the jury is still out, the fascinating part is the seemingly strong nutrient partitioning that folli possesses.

Heres what I can say about Folli, it keeps me lean.
Even when I was eating all the carbs last week, I didnt put on any bodyfat, in fact it was almost hard to eat too much.
And if I didnt eat enough, I got kinda flattened out. Im still 262 today, but the crazy part is it looks like I never had much of a high carb week.
I think at this point the muscle growth topic the jury is still out, the fascinating part is the seemingly strong nutrient partitioning that folli possesses.

Well the myostatin knockout mice or cow are lean as fuck with a lot of muscle. so I believe it does just that alot of nutrient partitioning.

Well the myostatin knockout mice or cow are lean as fuck with a lot of muscle. so I believe it does just that alot of nutrient partitioning.

Yeah I have been eating my face off and its almost been hard to gain any fat.
I was pretty amazed actually, kinda funny, I would see myself in the mirror expecting bloat or water retention from all the carbs and have none, in fact have MORE definition, and you could clearly see that fat loss was still occuring.
Now I have been doing a lot of cardio, but I was before as well, and usually when I eat substantial amounts of carbs it doesnt make a difference if I do 2 hours of cardio a day I put on some bodyfat.
Maybe its like IGF in regards to muscle, IGF its like a delayed reaction, suddenly months later your body takes on whole new look like you actually changed genetically.
We'll see.
Just did 1 mg yesterday split it 500 mcg on each delt.

Do any of you happen to know the half life of follistatin?

A littel less than 3 days, it remains in the liver about 48 hours after the 3 days.

Tonight again I was even stronger on deadlifts.
Last week I hit 505, this week I did 575, thats a 70 lb jump. No joke.
Shit works like being on gear to me.

This week especially I have been overworked and underslept, despite that my workouts went well but with diet I have been just as flat as a board, bodyweight is at 255.
But with all the flatness my strength still continues to increase.
SHoulders I pressed 95's on dumbell press, which is nothing to brag about but its the most I have lifted since my endeavor to get back in the gym.
Arms I curled on the hammer strength preacher 3 plates, which is almost as much as I used to do when I was on AAS- skull crushers I was able to do 125 with no elbow pain at all and thats something in of itself.
Press downs not only was I stronger but I was able to 'feel' the weight on the heavier sets.
My vascularity is crazy when I do arms and despite a flattened out look I bet my arms are still 20-21 inches.
I dont see the size gains with folli, just not happening for me, but body recomp and strength are serious with folli.
I have one MG left, so we'll see.

Today was my last dose of folli, I didnt gain any weight.
I did however lose bodyfat, a lot, and with my bodyweight as low as its been in 6 months 253. I am actually still stronger.
So I dont know what to say about the stuff exactly - the strength gains were real nice, I probably went up 15% on all my lifts, thats while I have been dieted 75% of the time I was taking folli. Definitely has some strength and recomping ability- and who knows maybe a month from now I post a pic that looks like Im photoshopped but for now no real mutation.
Still all in all a positive experience.

So how many bottle you went through during this log? Was it Cost/effective?

So how many bottle you went through during this log? Was it Cost/effective?

5 bottles.
Was it cost effective? Well my cost was 0 so yes.
But in actuality I think you really have to pound some calories with this stuff to see any effective gains.
If it recomps you under high cals, which it did when I went high carb for a time, then it could be used much more effectively than my results.
Strength went up regardless which I found enjoyable but interesting.
Not sure how something makes you stronger without the reciprocal size gain.

Aj so i got 10 ace and 8 folli what you thinkin would be best to do with it

would you consider it superior at fatloss then cjcdac?

edit: actually id prolly think about doing a bulk with folli. hard to put on any muscle without gear and not get fat.

Last edited:
would you consider it superior at fatloss then cjcdac?

edit: actually id prolly think about doing a bulk with folli. hard to put on any muscle without gear and not get fat.

Im not gonna say that, all I know is you can eat a lot of food on it and you dont get very much acquisition of extra bodyfat.
Cauthen had the same thing, although hes running DAC through the roof in the beggining he was doing folli and said he wasnt gaining inches on his waistline.
What I noticed was even though I bumped up my carbs I really didnt gain any bodyfat or hold any weight, I was still losing, and when I went back on a diet of lower carb the shit peeled right off me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131