over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's ProGen Folli Log

Since being off the folli, I have noticed a sharp drop off in strength, I may be a bit overtrained and took this week off, but its sure coinciding with the cessation of the folli.
When I was taking that every week I was stronger, since being off I have gone backwards in that dept.

I have noticed since being done with the folli my strength is dropping like a stone!
It wasnt what I was hoping for as far as how it worked, but it definitely does something - I stayed much leaner and drier too.
I think some nutrient patitioning was in there too, but I was hoping to morph into one of those cows! lol

I live right at the Ohio State Research Facility that made those Follistatin cows. Did I have anything to do with it? No, but I love having to worry about mutant bulls when I run in the morning.

The fact is I know that Follistatin works, and it works best when it is produced locally in the muscle and by the muscle that produces it. Anabolic Steroids produce local Follistatin.

Follistatin-344 is a splice-variant created for systemic administration, and that worked too. It works if you have a Follistatin-Shitting-Virus, and it works if you inject it daily.

What remains is who has good FS344, what is the optimal dosage, and when is the best time to administer it.

My question for AJ is concerning Time. Did you always take it immediately preworkout? When is the best time to administer it for workout-strength?
Those cows never workout, so I couldn't ask them.

I live right at the Ohio State Research Facility that made those Follistatin cows. Did I have anything to do with it? No, but I love having to worry about mutant bulls when I run in the morning.

The fact is I know that Follistatin works, and it works best when it is produced locally in the muscle and by the muscle that produces it. Anabolic Steroids produce local Follistatin.

Follistatin-344 is a splice-variant created for systemic administration, and that worked too. It works if you have a Follistatin-Shitting-Virus, and it works if you inject it daily.

What remains is who has good FS344, what is the optimal dosage, and when is the best time to administer it.

My question for AJ is concerning Time. Did you always take it immediately preworkout? When is the best time to administer it for workout-strength?
Those cows never workout, so I couldn't ask them.

At first I did, but after 2 weeks I switched to using 1mg shot on Tues mornings. THATS when I really got strong.
Is that anything scientific? No, I ran it to try it out and to give people a different methodology than others who were doing 100mcg ED.

After your last dose, how many days was it until you noticed a loss in strength?

I have noticed since being done with the folli my strength is dropping like a stone!
It wasnt what I was hoping for as far as how it worked, but it definitely does something - I stayed much leaner and drier too.
I think some nutrient patitioning was in there too, but I was hoping to morph into one of those cows! lol

eh i wouldnt wanna be a cow. :p

seriously tho i wanna give this stuff a try. even to just pin 1 vial to get it in the sytem.

i think the ace 031 looks like the better choice then from reading the logs. wonder how it would be at even 20% the dose they used for studies

i think the ace 031 looks like the better choice then from reading the logs. wonder how it would be at even 20% the dose they used for studies

Considering its duration is 15 days from one injection it looks good, you just have to get a sufficient enough dose.

Since I have been off the folli, my strength has dropped about 10%.
The weights actually feel heavier.
At first I thought it was in my head but its not, I actually gained about 8 lbs ( I changed my diet again) put on a little size and with it came next to no strength increase, when I was on folli I was stronger AND I was on low carbs.
Its been almost 5 weeks and I can tell a difference.
I dont know why or how, but the stuff made me stronger - felt like I was on tren or halo, in that respect minust the aggressive feeling, just the feeling that every time I hit the gym my strength went up.
Now its just gone down a touch and flatlined on me.

Since I have been off the folli, my strength has dropped about 10%.
The weights actually feel heavier.
At first I thought it was in my head but its not, I actually gained about 8 lbs ( I changed my diet again) put on a little size and with it came next to no strength increase, when I was on folli I was stronger AND I was on low carbs.
Its been almost 5 weeks and I can tell a difference.
I dont know why or how, but the stuff made me stronger - felt like I was on tren or halo, in that respect minust the aggressive feeling, just the feeling that every time I hit the gym my strength went up.
Now its just gone down a touch and flatlined on me.

What was the duration of your cycle?

This was an interesting and informative log. I'm also currently trying to cut up while retaining as much muscle as possible. My diet has been very similar to yours.
I have used a couple bottles (so 500mcg total) of MYO-HMP a few years back, but didn't notice much in terms of muscle gain, though the pumps were pretty intense.
I started hitting the gym pretty hard again after taking about two months off (and eating my face off). It's been about two months of hitting it hard and shredding off all the fat I put on so I think it's about time to use the 1mg of Folli that I bought. I'm wishing I bought more after reading your log, but for the cost, I thought I would see how I respond to 1mg. I also just started running ghrp2+mod grf at 100mcg 3x daily. I thought that it might compliment the myostatin inhibition.
I'm going to use the whole 1mg today pre workout. Originally I had planned on continuing on the low carb diet, but after reading your log, I think I'm going to up the carbs substantially to try and maximize this Folli. We'll see how it goes.
Anyway, thanks for the write up. Like you said, there isn't a whole lot of info about this peptide.

This was an interesting and informative log. I'm also currently trying to cut up while retaining as much muscle as possible. My diet has been very similar to yours.
I have used a couple bottles (so 500mcg total) of MYO-HMP a few years back, but didn't notice much in terms of muscle gain, though the pumps were pretty intense.
I started hitting the gym pretty hard again after taking about two months off (and eating my face off). It's been about two months of hitting it hard and shredding off all the fat I put on so I think it's about time to use the 1mg of Folli that I bought. I'm wishing I bought more after reading your log, but for the cost, I thought I would see how I respond to 1mg. I also just started running ghrp2+mod grf at 100mcg 3x daily. I thought that it might compliment the myostatin inhibition.
I'm going to use the whole 1mg today pre workout. Originally I had planned on continuing on the low carb diet, but after reading your log, I think I'm going to up the carbs substantially to try and maximize this Folli. We'll see how it goes.
Anyway, thanks for the write up. Like you said, there isn't a whole lot of info about this peptide.

I can say this also, since I stopped using the folli, my strength has stagnated big time, partly due to overtraining but when I was on the folli it seemed like every week I got stronger now, its just ...meh.

There was something to the stuff, now mutating into a giant muscle bull? well I dunno but I sure would like to feel strong again.

I can say this also, since I stopped using the folli, my strength has stagnated big time, partly due to overtraining but when I was on the folli it seemed like every week I got stronger now, its just ...meh.

There was something to the stuff, now mutating into a giant muscle bull? well I dunno but I sure would like to feel strong again.

But you are stronger now than before the use of Folli, right?
I am looking forward to a boost in strength. Before I took those months off, I was hitting 275 for sets of 5 on incline bench (flat bothers my shoulders). Now I can't seem to get past 225. Of course, I need to take into account the dieting and yadda yadda yadda... whatever. I want to be lean as hell AND strong!

I'm wondering if the sudden stop of Folli is causing a larger than normal surge of myostatin in you now?

But you are stronger now than before the use of Folli, right?
I am looking forward to a boost in strength. Before I took those months off, I was hitting 275 for sets of 5 on incline bench (flat bothers my shoulders). Now I can't seem to get past 225. Of course, I need to take into account the dieting and yadda yadda yadda... whatever. I want to be lean as hell AND strong!

I'm wondering if the sudden stop of Folli is causing a larger than normal surge of myostatin in you now?

I gained and then when I came off lost about 10%. Been stuck there every since.
My size has increased. So I dont know if my myo is higher now, thats an interesting point you make.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131