over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol: How often do you drink?

How often do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters
Having A few today!
Had a cyst cut out this A.M. then hitting some yardwork with an all time high temp this year of 55 degrees....

Just smoke weed. No dehydration, no hangover, and no calories.

Meh, weed doesn't do anything for me and tends to make my mind go in directions that I use alcohol to prevent in the first place.

Regardless, this is stupid advice. Though smoking weed daily is certainly less toxic than heavy drinking, you're not taking into account that some people won't enjoy the type of buzz that THC provides. I've done it more times than I can count and never once had a positive experience. It seems to be a minority of people, but marijuana does have a tendency to make existing anxiety/depression issues a hell of a lot worse in people pre-disposed to it.

Deadlifted 585 for a double, 495x7, 405x12 for my heavy sets and had a few whiskeys afterwards this tuesday. Just chalk.

I drink maybe once a year if that. Usually a birthday or on new years.

I cant remember the last time I drank after Jan. 2017 so it's been well over a year now.

I do enjoy weed though which has endless benefits for us and really everyone else.

Heading into D.P. Saturday for my Buddys Metal Band!
A few whiskeys, A few Tokes and beer with My Old Biker Hillbillie Bro's!!!!
Maybe even A kicker at the End!
Kinda like an Uber....lol

Never. Don't touch the liquid poison. Probably nearly 80% health issues in this country is from alcohol and sugar. The rest is tobacco

I drink maybe once a year if that. Usually a birthday or on new years.

I cant remember the last time I drank after Jan. 2017 so it's been well over a year now.

I do enjoy weed though which has endless benefits for us and really everyone else.

Endless benefits from weed? Most people ive met that smoke pot are glued to Netflix or video games. They go to gym high so they think they arent being lazy. But go back to their house and you can see the disorganization and laziness. Im just going by personal experience ive seen from friends and family. Then on top of that they always find excuses to not pursue things in life they want to do. My brother has been planning to become a firefighter for 2 years now. First it was join the army. Every two years he has something he plans on doing and pushes it off so he can smoke pot and stay in his dead end job. And im not basing this on soley one person here.
This is a common trait in a dozen people i know. There may be health benefits but i dont want anything that slows me down. I like to keep it moving.

Endless benefits from weed? Most people ive met that smoke pot are glued to Netflix or video games. They go to gym high so they think they arent being lazy. But go back to their house and you can see the disorganization and laziness. Im just going by personal experience ive seen from friends and family. Then on top of that they always find excuses to not pursue things in life they want to do. My brother has been planning to become a firefighter for 2 years now. First it was join the army. Every two years he has something he plans on doing and pushes it off so he can smoke pot and stay in his dead end job. And im not basing this on soley one person here.
This is a common trait in a dozen people i know. There may be health benefits but i dont want anything that slows me down. I like to keep it moving.

In moderation it may be beneficial to some. For me that is like once every couple weeks or so, and it's psychological. I don't smoke weed anymore due to my career, but it can help you gain a different perspective on some of life's situations that you may be too stubborn or tunnel visioned to see. It helped me in the past at least, especially with empathizing. I'm naturally pretty cut and dry and do not have patience or sympathy for many things I feel I should, so it helps. I'm much more aware and kind when I'm high that's for sure.

Plus sex high is better than anything. Added perk. Then a good meal... like I said that's why once every couple weeks is perfect for me. I don't build a tolerance that way as well.

In moderation it may be beneficial to some. For me that is like once every couple weeks or so, and it's psychological. I don't smoke weed anymore due to my career, but it can help you gain a different perspective on some of life's situations that you may be too stubborn or tunnel visioned to see. It helped me in the past at least, especially with empathizing. I'm naturally pretty cut and dry and do not have patience or sympathy for many things I feel I should, so it helps. I'm much more aware and kind when I'm high that's for sure.

Plus sex high is better than anything. Added perk. Then a good meal... like I said that's why once every couple weeks is perfect for me. I don't build a tolerance that way as well.

"Too stubborn or tunnel vision to see" you say. Ive smoked pot, popped pain pills, mushrooms/acid trips, taken molly, snorted coke and ketamine, scripts for xanax and methaphetamine salts. Ive seen it and done it my friend. Im not proud of it. Not bragging at all. Was fun at the time. Wish i hadnt done all that shit. But Guess what? 5 years havent touched even an aspirin. My life is 100x better without any of it even once in a while. And like you i used to think sex on drugs was amazing too (especially ketamine and molly). That was false. Its better now than ever. The weed, booze, pills, are all junk. All f'n garbage. Does nobody any good.

"Too stubborn or tunnel vision to see" you say. Ive smoked pot, popped pain pills, mushrooms/acid trips, taken molly, snorted coke and ketamine, scripts for xanax and methaphetamine salts. Ive seen it and done it my friend. Im not proud of it. Not bragging at all. Was fun at the time. Wish i hadnt done all that shit. But Guess what? 5 years havent touched even an aspirin. My life is 100x better without any of it even once in a while. And like you i used to think sex on drugs was amazing too (especially ketamine and molly). That was false. Its better now than ever. The weed, booze, pills, are all junk. All f'n garbage. Does nobody any good.

"In moderation it may be beneficial to some" and I'm saying I am the one who can often be stubborn or too tunnel visioned about certain things.

But alright then bud, you obviously feel very strongly that your opinion is the only way.

"In moderation it may be beneficial to some" and I'm saying I am the one who can often be stubborn or too tunnel visioned about certain things.

But alright then bud, you obviously feel very strongly that your opinion is the only way.

I do have a very strong opinion. That word moderation has led to negative outcomes 9 out of 10 times for people i know. Moderation usually doesn't stay that way for many. Alcoholics just drank socially in the beginning. Then something puts them over the edge. Then that moderate turns into something way worse. Think about the idea you smoke pot to have amazing sex. Sounds like something else is lacking to justify having to smoke weed to have amazing sex. I dont need pot to cum twice in a session with my girl or get her to orgasm 6 or 7 times by time we are done. Fuking on drugs no one came. Just went on for hours endlessly until too tired to fuk anymore. And if you cant tell already i just f'n cant stand people who do any drugs or alcohol anymore. I have my reasons for it. Just disgusts me. Like people who dont wipe down equipment at gym when they are done or put the weights back. I get repulsed by them.

Last edited:
Drinking and weed

Never drank heavily, although started a bit more over the past few years.
I am middle aged and never was into the party scene, heavy drinking, drugs etc.. in my youth. But now I do appreciate some finer vodka and some vaping of weed oil. In moderation.

Most people don't realize how serve alcohol withdrawals can be. Anyone who drinks more than say 6 drinks per day for like a month straight will have moderate to severe withdrawals. That shit can be serious. And it can take the brains chemistry months to recover, even after the physical withdrawals have passed.

For those who day drink and drink at night, you will need detox. When I went though a rough period of life a few years back and picked up vodka and drank for months, like 8-12 drinks daily, the withdrawals when I cold turkey quit were horrible. About 5 days and then it got slightly better. Alcohol is evil shit! Respect it, or it will sneak up on you!

Most people do not realize the cancer risk increases in proportion to alcohol consumption- True.

I do have a very strong opinion. That word moderation has led to negative outcomes 9 out of 10 times for people i know. Moderation usually doesn't stay that way for many. Alcoholics just drank socially in the beginning. Then something puts them over the edge. Then that moderate turns into something way worse. Think about the idea you smoke pot to have amazing sex. Sounds like something else is lacking to justify having to smoke weed to have amazing sex. I dont need pot to cum twice in a session with my girl or get her to orgasm 6 or 7 times by time we are done. Fuking on drugs no one came. Just went on for hours endlessly until too tired to fuk anymore. And if you cant tell already i just f'n cant stand people who do any drugs or alcohol anymore. I have my reasons for it. Just disgusts me. Like people who dont wipe down equipment at gym when they are done or put the weights back. I get repulsed by them.

Sounds like you should not be on Roids either...
Geez, calm down. No Tren for You!!!!
And there is A thing called Moderation most can live by, just not for very addictive personality's!

Last edited:

I will say you are good at taking things out of context. I said sex while high on marijuana is an added perk. It's not needed for me to survive or the reason I occasionally ingest thc.

And that's really neat you can make her orgasm 6-7 times, you sound like a real stud :eek:

If 9 out of 10 of the people you know are lacking in self control that badly then I would take a step back and check who I "know".

Like my Old Man always said: show me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are!
Not that I entirely Agree..but there is a Point!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131