over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I overthinking btc transactions

I’m looking to buy a souvenir, paying with btc. I feel like I’m overthinking it.

Price is $500. After depositing $500 into btc, I can’t transfer until the cash settles, 7 days. So I need to purchase $500 worth of btc a week before purchasing.

Let’s say the price of btc falls, now it’s only worth $300, I can’t afford my purchase.

With the 7 day hold to transfer, the only way I can see is transferring to usdt or usdc the week prior, then to btc when cash settles and immediately pay for purchase.

What am I missing? Anything? Would love thoughts and advice

USE A DIFFERENT BTC SERVICE. I hate the ones that put holds , etc. Ridiculous.

WARNING: DO NOT SEND FUNDS TO YOUR SOURCE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR CASH APP OR BTC EXHANGE WALLET. TRANSFER TO A SECOND ANONYMOUS WALLET.

YOUR CASH APP / COINBASE ACCOUNT CAN BE BANNED.

I recommend Cash App for BTC purchase and then transfer to EXODUS wallet before sending to source.

I use Coinbase like Alpha with zero issues. If you use a debit card or checking account you should be able to send immediately.

Didn't Read replies but I'm a tech dumbass and was against using btc but now it's easy

Download electrum wallet on PC
Buy them with cash app
Send to electrum wallet
Send to man selling pre workout

Takes about an hour to process
Can’t you send to another wallet straight from cash app?

My cashapp Bitcoin was disabled. Apparently buying then immediately transferring to another wallet can also get you banned. It doesn't even have to be a source. That why I just use coinbase now and transfer straight from there. Yes I'm no longer anonymous but it's the risk!

I don’t trust that shit at all..I just throw cash at friends when they order

Can’t you send to another wallet straight from cash app?

Yeah, you can send from Cash app to another wallet.

My cashapp Bitcoin was disabled. Apparently buying then immediately transferring to another wallet can also get you banned. It doesn't even have to be a source. That why I just use coinbase now and transfer straight from there. Yes I'm no longer anonymous but it's the risk!

If you send from cash app for coinbase to a flagged bitcoin address, they will ban you permanently from using it. That's why i warned everyone to never ever send BTC to your source directly from Cash app or Coin base.

How bout Paypal . dont they offer services and does anybody use them???

I’m looking to buy a souvenir, paying with btc. I feel like I’m overthinking it.

Price is $500. After depositing $500 into btc, I can’t transfer until the cash settles, 7 days. So I need to purchase $500 worth of btc a week before purchasing.

Let’s say the price of btc falls, now it’s only worth $300, I can’t afford my purchase.

With the 7 day hold to transfer, the only way I can see is transferring to usdt or usdc the week prior, then to btc when cash settles and immediately pay for purchase.

Cash app bro the rest are shit buy like $550 and transfer immediately and yes your btc will go up and down all day everyday

I’ve never had funds put on hold. I use cash app and Coinbase! Don’t know why it’s happening to you when mine have always been available immediately!

WARNING: DO NOT SEND FUNDS TO YOUR SOURCE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR CASH APP OR BTC EXHANGE WALLET. TRANSFER TO A SECOND ANONYMOUS WALLET.

I recommend Cash App for BTC purchase and then transfer to EXODUS wallet before sending to source.
Can't you just buy and send with Exodus? I've done that with Exodus and CashApp. You're saying the CashApp account will get banned if the sources BTC address is on the naughty list? Do you lose the money?

If you want to start using Bitcoin, just start putting $25 or $50 a week in, or whatever, every week and get a bank built up of $1,000 or so. Then you can spend $500 and not worry if the value is down a little.

@Black Beard or anyone else; regarding Exodus, what custom fee do y’all use to transfer your BTC? I see where if you set it to low your transaction can get stuck. And if this happens you have an option to accelerate it, but that may end up costing more than a plain ol transfer.

So what’s a good fee to utilize? $5, $10, $15, or $20?? Or is this fee necessary?

I just set up an Exodus account and did a test to transfer BTC via CashApp. But I’ve never used Exodus to send BTC elsewhere.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cage

You can buy right away, But you can’t transfer it to someone. They place a 7 day hold.
Not on coinbase. Used applepay last week and then I sent it within minutes. Fees right now are stupid high though

Coinbase will block your account just like western Union used to. Tell you that you are suspicious of money laundering. Buy from cash app, transfer to a secure wallet like blockchain then send it from there
Never had a problem with coinbase doing that but I’ve always sent to a wallet first. Cashapp did it to me though but I didn’t send it to a wallet first.

@Black Beard or anyone else; regarding Exodus, what custom fee do y’all use to transfer your BTC? I see where if you set it to low your transaction can get stuck. And if this happens you have an option to accelerate it, but that may end up costing more than a plain ol transfer.

So what’s a good fee to utilize? $5, $10, $15, or $20?? Or is this fee necessary?

I just set up an Exodus account and did a test to transfer BTC via CashApp. But I’ve never used Exodus to send BTC elsewhere.

Cage
Scratch that question @Black Beard. My dumbass figured it out!

Cage

Cage

Yeah, i grab the fastest option. If i'm not mistaken, it ends up being almost the same price.

I believe all the wallets charge a fee, it has to do with the way BTC works if i'm not mistaken. The charge might not be from the wallet itself but the BTC network. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131