over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BTC question regarding purchasing

chigchug

Registered
Currently using cash app to purchase BTC Easy no problem. Sending funds no problem. Here is my question:

After putting in the dollar amount or the BTC amount you're taken to a screen that asks you the level of priority, you want the recipient to receive it. There's a fee associated with that. Where does that fee come out of the original transaction?

If the baseball cards cost me $80 and I get $80 in BTC and I send it priority. Should I have purchased, say $85 in BTC?

Currently using cash app to purchase BTC Easy no problem. Sending funds no problem. Here is my question:

After putting in the dollar amount or the BTC amount you're taken to a screen that asks you the level of priority, you want the recipient to receive it. There's a fee associated with that. Where does that fee come out of the original transaction?

If the baseball cards cost me $80 and I get $80 in BTC and I send it priority. Should I have purchased, say $85 in BTC?
The transaction costs will come out of your BTC account so that the recipient will get the correct amount owed to them.

The transaction costs will come out of your BTC account so that the recipient will get the correct amount owed to them.
So in the example I gave, if the cards are $80, I should probably get $85 in BTC in order to cover the expense, correct?

My main concern with using BTC for payments is that every transaction is recorded on the public ledger and is
traceable back to the parties involved.

My main concern with using BTC for payments is that every transaction is recorded on the public ledger and is
So what's the alternative?
Back to WU forms filled out at seedy liquor stores ? Or back to using the slimy, dirty red MG phone ?
CIM?
Regardless... even though each txn is recorded on the blockchain, I could be purchasing lawn chairs for all they know.
Majors use other forms of crypto other than BTC and those based on BTC

I simply don’t give a f- but that’s because for years the saying on this forum was “If they want ya they’re gonna get ya!” And I’ve conducted myself accordingly based on that.

Why not? It's just a matter of enough customers asking vendors for it.
Things are going backwards. Look at all th different payment options now.
No one is going to go through the effort of learning how to use Montero. Or even learning how to purchase Montero. It's too many steps.
Guys are still recovering from losing money on incorrectly filled out WU forms.

Yes it is traceable, and I agree it's not terribly anonymous. For me all these transactions are all taxable events too and doing your taxes on cryptocurrencies is a pain in the ass 😮‍💨

Yes it is traceable, and I agree it's not terribly anonymous. For me all these transactions are all taxable events too and doing your taxes on cryptocurrencies is a pain in the ass 😮‍💨
If you guys are offering up all these alternatives, then surely you'd know how to use a BTC wallet that's somewhat tax free and not traceable to any single person. C'mon. You want others to use Monero but still using a traceable bTC wallet yourself ??

If you guys are offering up all these alternatives, then surely you'd know how to use a BTC wallet that's somewhat tax free and not traceable to any single person. C'mon. You want others to use Monero but still using a traceable bTC wallet yourself ??
I personally don't care, I don't know what monero is nor feel the need to even Google it😁
I just use cash app to BTC it's easy and keeps perfect records for taxes. Anonymity be damned just don't f**k with the IRS!

Things are going backwards. Look at all th different payment options now.
No one is going to go through the effort of learning how to use Montero. Or even learning how to purchase Montero. It's too many steps.
Guys are still recovering from losing money on incorrectly filled out WU forms.
Monero is used more than any other crypto on the dark web. It's true that most AAS user don't seem to care much about privacy but It's no harder to use than BTC.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131