over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen Alai: Truth about Craig Titus

Good interview. Glad I listened to it all.

I think they are great as well. I don't take everything that Ameen says as gospel because I have my own opinion on certain things,,however I do respect him greatly and always seem to learn something every time I hear him speak. Looking forward to the follow up video on this one.

I think they are great as well. I don't take everything that Ameen says as gospel because I have my own opinion on certain things,,however I do respect him greatly and always seem to learn something every time I hear him speak. Looking forward to the follow up video on this one.

Yeah, you can't believe everything 100% just like any story retold. But even if close to the truth it's still good stories to hear. I'm looking forward to part two myself. I hope someone posts it when it is out because I know I'm going to forget.

The interview was great but not for nothing it's around a guy that literally murdered someone out of cold blood and jealousy on a tweaked out binge. Craig was also constantly getting into fights backstage and always a problem.

Again, the interview and knowledge kicked is solid but fuck Craig Titus.

The interview was great but not for nothing it's around a guy that literally murdered someone out of cold blood and jealousy on a tweaked out binge. Craig was also constantly getting into fights backstage and always a problem.

Again, the interview and knowledge kicked is solid but fuck Craig Titus.

Seems like Titus was either really cool to people, or a complete prick to them.

Maybe the drugs had a lot to do with that, but it can't mask the personality completely.

Seems like Titus was either really cool to people, or a complete prick to them.

Maybe the drugs had a lot to do with that, but it can't mask the personality completely.

Your absolutely right, always 3 sides to a story(s)

However, can't understand killing their assistant. It was a legit murder. Self defense is one thing, just flat out killing someone is another and really fucked up.

But I respect your opinion

Your absolutely right, always 3 sides to a story(s)

However, can't understand killing their assistant. It was a legit murder. Self defense is one thing, just flat out killing someone is another and really fucked up.

But I respect your opinion

Craig and Kelly both are cold blooded killers. I hope people never forget that. There's no excuse to take someone's life like they did. Hard to believe that Kelly is already out walking the streets free:confused:

Craig and Kelly both are cold blooded killers. I hope people never forget that. There's no excuse to take someone's life like they did. Hard to believe that Kelly is already out walking the streets free:confused:

That’s messed up!

I had no idea she was already out

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXDkCW7Oajo"]Kelly Ryan RELEASED on Parole! Palumbo Responds - YouTube[/ame]

Cool interview....like people have mentioned above, sometimes i roll my eyes at the shit Ameen says. But he does have a ton of experience so i respect him.

I love when I hear stories of all the 90's BBing stars. So damn interesting.

Big Will Harris is my buddy at the gym and although he wasnt a 90's guy, he has the bestttt stories.

Really cool perspective and insight to 90's bodybuilding. Ameen really paints a picture of that time period.

I must say that I find it hard to understand why a high ranking military doctor would risk his career for the bodybuilding community.

I also think it would be cool if Dave can find someone who worked with WBF and do a similar interview....

I personally can say my few experiences with Titus were identical to what Ameen shared ......Titus could be very cool and accommodating if he wanted something from you . He reminded me of the dancers I have working for me .....lol .....same mentality to a tee .......And Craig loved strippers and was just like most of them . He had a good look and carried himself very well . I was surprised that he was at the most 5 '8 and not huge ....but before he blew his waist out with insulin, he had a great body ....Awesome triceps and hams with out a doubt .......And yes he was a massive gear user long before for most guys . He was at 5-6 grams a week ,when most guys honestly around 2 or less.....and i knew cause I moved a lot of product . But also ....I knew about Ameen 's gh pipe line and was trying to connect to it , but never got to it . And yes , most guys were using 2-4 ius of gh at most ....I heard Fux , Nassar ..milos, Kovas Culter .Harrison , Quinn , Strydom , and few others were at the 6- 12 iu range back then but who really knows ? ...lol ........I personally knew most of the guys were using 2 -4 though ......and it seemed to allow one to eventually get bigger and not hold tons of water like guys today do ......seemed the guys that tried to get over 240 pushed higher amounts and it may have caused some organ growth and more water issues .....lots of guy used humilin r after workouts 6 to 20 ius , but only guys around milos used long and short . Milos is very smart and when he wasn't on rec drugs or bain was a cool guy .....but I think like with most of the guys they would have looked better not as full with out so much gh and slin .......Ameen is spot on .....smart and was known as a cool dude . Titus 's eventual down fall was meth ....that's what made him crazy and took him and his girl over the edge .....Btw Kelli was super sweet [ titus offered to trade her for a girl I was with one night ...lol ] She was from a good family and was a college cheerleader .........I really liked her ....But while he had issues with all drugs and sex ......he was not insane or stupid until vegas and meth .......vegas is the wrong world for a guy with titus 's vices and unfortunately many were hurt by his fall besides the girl who he killed . [ which i met ] Meth is the ugliest drug period .....just completely changes people .......

And you can bet Criag is doing well in prison .....he knows how to hustle and will back stuff up .....he is wasn't in tight with serious people he would be dead . He is a known snitch .....and burned tons of people .....no one makes in high level prison like he has with that rap with out knowing serious people .....

And imo Kelli may have been the killer and craig tried to clean it up while all spun out ......and like slice said, he took the fall for her cuz he knew he destroyed a good person that loved him with drugs ........Kelli got crazy on meth like most....and caught her stealing from them and plotting bailing on them [ she was their assistant ].....they were big time swingers, so it wasn't some jealous rage ......I could tell you crazy shit about the swinging stuff ....ha ha ......Anyway ......that is just my 2 cents . I lived in Vegas before he did , and knew lots of his circle there , and when all the guys started leaving LA , San Diego ........they went to vegas and Florida because it was so much cheaper with lots of girls and drugs available ......the recs are what killed the 90s scene then came the oil , huge doses [ and yes , always been some reckless guys ] , and then huge insulin doses .......

Side note ......seems like the guys with good genes that looked the best were in that 1500 mg to 2 grams a week range ....with 3-4 ius gh .....and maybe small amounts of slin off and on ........sure guys got bigger using more . But they looked worse for it or they were guys that didn't have the genes and were trying to get the cartoon look with drugs ........

I remember reading some prison interview with Titus
and he said he hated tweakers and did not use it at the time of the murder, said he was hooked on oxycontin instead. I have no idea what he took, perhaps meth is looked down upon more than painkillers so he lied?

I also remember he commented on Branch Warren and said "that's 3 grams of test right there" like it was some crazy thing. Sure it's a ton but he supposedly used 5 grams of just test along with 8 grams of other stuff just to turn pro Lol, so kind strange to point fingers like that.
:p

Iabadman, before Milos fled the US he said he missed some court date because he was attacked and knocked out cold by some masked intruders in his home. Sounded more like a drug psychosis to me. What do you think?

I remember meeting Kelly years ago at the Arnold Classic fitness expo probably right after she won Team Universe and was on her way up the ladder....before she was popular and everyone knew who she was. She was helping out/working one of the smaller nutrition sponsor booths in the expo hall. She was super cute and unbelievably sweet at that time! I had no idea who she was other than I thought she was a super hot fitness chick! She talked to me for a good 15-20 minutes like I had known her for years even tho we had just met. She was going on & on about how she wanted to compete at the highest levels and represent the sport with integrity and was just so excited to be at the expo. Just a super sweet country girl out to make a name for herself.

I followed her over the next several years as she started dominating the IFBB Fitness shows and her "look" started to change quite a bit. Harder and more masculine. And then when she got involved with Titus it seemed the "look" got even harder, and more masculine, and then even looked like maybe some plastic surgery on her face. Sounds like she was doing rec drugs and participating in a major swinging lifestyle with Craig and then everything went in the shitter from there! It's a real shame cuz she seemed like such a sweet girl when I met her way back then.

Believe me Titus and Kelly. ...we're on meth before Their arrest...look at there picures when they were arrested.....that is not an oxy look my friend.....and Craig and honesty shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence .......he was cool if he needed you ...could even be generous.....but was of horrible character......I think he knew it and it's why he used drugs .......

Milo's had a pretty good reputation......he was weak to the women he loved ....met his wives and was around them a few times.....neither were very good to him ..,,and think that might helped him go deeper in to rec drugs and that lead to his troubles ......but a sober Milos....seemed pretty solid as bbers went Imo.......most were messes in the 90s recs were huge .... I can't say if his robbery claim was real or not . I will say he likes himself ....or least his image ....so I m sure he hasn't been honest about a lot during his fall ......if you sit with Milos....you will like him but you will quickly see he thinks he knows everything in an art that no one does......lol

I don't know Branch.....but I will say I know someone that got him his stuff during a tour . He was off season ....at the height of his success and it 2 grams of test ... 3 drol a day ....10 ius gh a day .......2 days of insulin a week all through day with a shit ton of carbs then .....like over a grand Ala cutler...lol....who knows if it was true ,...but I bet for contest he was twice minus the gh and slin..,. ... I can't say ......but I saw Titus use drugs ...he asked me for them which I said no.....so with him I have a gd idea .,,,with Milos I never saw him or her never asked me ......I have only herd how messed he got for awhile .....seems together now I hope ....I m glad.....he changed bbing but not sure he truly helped it.

This was my thinking when i first saw him in an interview. He looks like he has never taken any form of anabolic. It’s hard for me to take someone seriously when they talk about all these drugs and they look like little boy.

Right on. There’s a few of the “couple of cycles and I am a rocket surgeon” on here in fact. If you are older / retired and no longer aspire to be large - then sure. But if you are still in the game it ABSOLUTELY matter what you look like. If you have this vast knowledge then why can’t you figure out how to apply it to yourself???
Little off topic - just the little dudes who’ve been around a few years and have the audacity to give advice blow my mind.

Believe me Titus and Kelly. ...we're on meth before Their arrest...look at there picures when they were arrested.....that is not an oxy look my friend.....and Craig and honesty shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence .......he was cool if he needed you ...could even be generous.....but was of horrible character......I think he knew it and it's why he used drugs .......

Milo's had a pretty good reputation......he was weak to the women he loved ....met his wives and was around them a few times.....neither were very good to him ..,,and think that might helped him go deeper in to rec drugs and that lead to his troubles ......but a sober Milos....seemed pretty solid as bbers went Imo.......most were messes in the 90s recs were huge .... I can't say if his robbery claim was real or not . I will say he likes himself ....or least his image ....so I m sure he hasn't been honest about a lot during his fall ......if you sit with Milos....you will like him but you will quickly see he thinks he knows everything in an art that no one does......lol

I don't know Branch.....but I will say I know someone that got him his stuff during a tour . He was off season ....at the height of his success and it 2 grams of test ... 3 drol a day ....10 ius gh a day .......2 days of insulin a week all through day with a shit ton of carbs then .....like over a grand Ala cutler...lol....who knows if it was true ,...but I bet for contest he was twice minus the gh and slin..,. ... I can't say ......but I saw Titus use drugs ...he asked me for them which I said no.....so with him I have a gd idea .,,,with Milos I never saw him or her never asked me ......I have only herd how messed he got for awhile .....seems together now I hope ....I m glad.....he changed bbing but not sure he truly helped it.

It used to blow my mind the recs used in the 90’s by pros. I was definitely not in any place to judge because when they would come to guest pose I often was right there in the “party group”. Was a trip (often literally) seeing these monsters geeked out - awake partying for a weekend.
Thankfully I didn’t last in that scene - in fact was part of the reason I stopped training all together. (Admittedly - most of that was because I lost everything and went a lil nutty). Some people can’t get away without a terrible tragedy happening.

I didn’t know Craig other than meeting once but I did hear that he was strung on crystal like Badman said. Didn’t like meth - shit seemed to last forever - but seeing and knowing some cats that loved it I can definitely believe Titus was insane after using a while. Ya don’t make the best life choices with the crystal flowing through ya.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan