over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about weight gain

THIS is the type of answer i was looking for. Thank you.
You’re welcome. Consider it my one good deed of the day.

Don’t get me wrong… just like the rest of the guys here, I expect pics though at some point in the near future. I’ll give anyone advice as long as they’re willing to put up or shut up.

At 260 lbs and 20% body fat, thats about 50 lbs of body fat. At 5 iu hgh daily, you would be accumulating a formidable amount of water weight. Body fat holds just as much fluids as muscle does, except you have a significant amount of fat that is "swelling" with water, for lack of better words... It's not so surprising of your "weight gain". Keep at her!

Lose the extra body fat, first and foremost. It doesn't aid you in your journey.

so its been about 7 years since i was fully committed at the gym. 2 months ago i got out of detox. i do have some fat but not obese or anything. maybe 20% bf. so about 6 weeks ago i really started getting back into things. got a coach. diet is in check. routine. my thing is im putting weight on pretty fast. i take 5iu of hgh a day. 20 minutes of cardio every training day. the thing is my stomach is shrinking. definition is starting on abs. and arms, chest, back, legs are getting bigger. im really happy with results but i started this at about 237. im now almost 260 or could be more. im sure some is water from hgh and getting back on creatine. like i said im very happy with my results but is this unhealthy?is this water? is this muscle memory? is it newb gains? is my heart shitting the bed? strength consistently going up. muscles getting bigger. fat burning away. ive always weighed more than i look. my upper legs have always been big and i think thats why i always weigh more than i look. i dunno. any advice or guess would be helpful. if it were a matter pf just cutting back gear, i would but all im on is 5iu of greys and a dialed in diet. i should mention in the past ive been a lean 250. i just never experienced gain this fast. thanks for listening

Why are you so against proper grammar and sentence structure?

Why are you so against proper grammar and sentence structure?
Just to add on this point. Break up your posts into paragraphs. It makes reading them so much easier. Whenever I see a relatively large ongoing post that’s not broken down into paragraphs. I’m hesitant to read it. Just something to ponder whenever you post moving down the road.

Please don’t take this as a dickish comment, but just constructive criticism is all.

Cage

with rapid weight gain like this in a situation like yours, a *majority* of the time it is 1 or a combination of 1-3 things.

1. Rebuilding of lost, but previously held muscle tissue. Even if losing fat at the same time can cause scale weight increase

2. Water retention from several things, cell swelling as a response to training, increased muscle glycogen if carbs are moderate to high, and sodium if it is high. The drugs may play a role here, though I don't know enough about them to say that is in play.

3. Eating too many calories. You say you are losing fat, okay, but picking a target number of calories, even for a recomp, is a bit of trial and error. You may be eating too much. That would be something you and your coach need to huddle up about and make sure you don't need an adjustment. There is also the possibility of poor tracking of intake. Are you eyeballing serving sizes or are you measuring?

- Are you eating at maintenance for the recomp or targeting a deficit?
- How confident are you in your ability to accurately track your intake?

Scale weight is only one indicator of progress/change. This is why you need to be taking photos, the same time of day, same place, lighting, etc. for consistency, and also do some simple basic measurements. Arms, Chest, Waist, Thigh. This can help flesh out what's going on. i.e arms, chest, and thigh increasing and waist decreasing, and clothes fitting differently, but scale weight increasing indicates muscle being rebuilt and fat being lost.

Gaining body weight and muscle by nature really is not a really healthy thing to do. Nor is taking larger doses of HGH. Health is about getting smaller for the most part for most. Probably should decide if health is your main goal or getting bigger and stronger.

with rapid weight gain like this in a situation like yours, a *majority* of the time it is 1 or a combination of 1-3 things.

1. Rebuilding of lost, but previously held muscle tissue. Even if losing fat at the same time can cause scale weight increase

2. Water retention from several things, cell swelling as a response to training, increased muscle glycogen if carbs are moderate to high, and sodium if it is high. The drugs may play a role here, though I don't know enough about them to say that is in play.

3. Eating too many calories. You say you are losing fat, okay, but picking a target number of calories, even for a recomp, is a bit of trial and error. You may be eating too much. That would be something you and your coach need to huddle up about and make sure you don't need an adjustment. There is also the possibility of poor tracking of intake. Are you eyeballing serving sizes or are you measuring?

- Are you eating at maintenance for the recomp or targeting a deficit?
- How confident are you in your ability to accurately track your intake?

Scale weight is only one indicator of progress/change. This is why you need to be taking photos, the same time of day, same place, lighting, etc. for consistency, and also do some simple basic measurements. Arms, Chest, Waist, Thigh. This can help flesh out what's going on. i.e arms, chest, and thigh increasing and waist decreasing, and clothes fitting differently, but scale weight increasing indicates muscle being rebuilt and fat being lost.
Im definitely happy with the progress. I do track all of my calories and macros. I dont switch anything. And the only salt i eat is a little broth in my chicken and rice. Currently eating about 3700 on training days.

As far as changes in the mirror, my stomach is shrinking fast. More definition every morning. Size of arms are growing quick too. T shirts tighter. Jackets not fitting

And i definitely attribute a decent amount of gain to water for sure.

All and all, im very happy with how things are going. Ive just never seen results like this so fast with only taking hgh. But after researching more recomposition, after years off it looks like the biggest factor.

Thank you for your response. I appreciate it

What about getting leaner and gaining muscle would indicate heart failure?
Im just a weirdo and Google "rapid weight gain" and first result is heart failure. But im pretty sure with heart failure, you arent gaining muscle. So i reached out for a little insight

Im just a weirdo and Google "rapid weight gain" and first result is heart failure. But im pretty sure with heart failure, you arent gaining muscle. So i reached out for a little insight
As someone who had acute heart failure, check for following:
- massive edema at your ankles?
- can you lie flat down and still breath?
- are you having massive issues going up 2 etages of stairs? (i am not talking being slightly out of breath, i am talking that you need 2 breaks and hold onto the handles)

As someone who had acute heart failure, check for following:
- massive edema at your ankles?
- can you lie flat down and still breath?
- are you having massive issues going up 2 etages of stairs? (i am not talking being slightly out of breath, i am talking that you need 2 breaks and hold onto the handles)
My ankles arent swollen at all. Just hands. And yeah i get a little winded now going up about 20 steps. But not needing a break. And yeah i can breath while laying down.

Hope you're alright bro. What contributed to your heart failure?

My ankles arent swollen at all. Just hands. And yeah i get a little winded now going up about 20 steps. But not needing a break. And yeah i can breath while laying down.

Hope you're alright bro. What contributed to your heart failure?
i have a genetic cardiomyopathy and the acute event was introducing the crappiest hgh that you could find on planet earth.
My heart wouldnt be able to get rid of all the additional water retention that came with the hgh.
Had several liters of water in my lungs and an EF of 14%

i have a genetic cardiomyopathy and the acute event was introducing the crappiest hgh that you could find on planet earth.
My heart wouldnt be able to get rid of all the additional water retention that came with the hgh.
Had several liters of water in my lungs and an EF of 14%
Glad to hear you're doing better. Have you done hgh since?

Gaining body weight and muscle by nature really is not a really healthy thing to do. Nor is taking larger doses of HGH. Health is about getting smaller for the most part for most. Probably should decide if health is your main goal or getting bigger and stronger.
Bigger and stronger

Glad to hear you're doing better. Have you done hgh since?
yeah, more than before. But only tested ones with high quality.
i get 4 echos a year so it is "easy" for me to see which compounds are okay with me and which are not.
e.g. Trest in dosages > 20mg/day is absolutely not possible.

Op: few things come to mind.

You have about 6- 8 things going on that can cause water and the ability to better take in nutrients. Not much to add that hasn't been discussed.

Unless you're eating enough food, it is not likely, in fact pretty impossible, that your adding skeletal muscle mass (sorry to burst your bubble). However, it is entirely possible that you're adding lean body mass.

Getting back into things after a long absence, and adding gear right away, causes many fluctuations that are impossible to reconcile with the single metric of scale weight. Assuming you're doing it right, keep after it and the scale will eventually become one proxy for progress. It could take a good couple of months to stabilize, particularly after a long time away and whatever engendered your visit to detox.

If you really did figure out a way to gain fat or dry muscle on a deficit, be sure to send your DNA to the FAO, and stand by for your Nobel Peace Prize for helping to solve world hunger.

Op: few things come to mind.

You have about 6- 8 things going on that can cause water and the ability to better take in nutrients. Not much to add that hasn't been discussed.

Unless you're eating enough food, it is not likely, in fact pretty impossible, that your adding skeletal muscle mass (sorry to burst your bubble). However, it is entirely possible that you're adding lean body mass.

Getting back into things after a long absence, and adding gear right away, causes many fluctuations that are impossible to reconcile with the single metric of scale weight. Assuming you're doing it right, keep after it and the scale will eventually become one proxy for progress. It could take a good couple of months to stabilize, particularly after a long time away and whatever engendered your visit to detox.

If you really did figure out a way to gain fat or dry muscle on a deficit, be sure to send your DNA to the FAO, and stand by for your Nobel Peace Prize for helping to solve world hunger.
ok so over the last 100 days. i started at 233. went up to 268. cut the hgh and water went away leaving me at 257. been cutting for 8 weeks and am now a MUCH leaner 238.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws