over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic cycles with little test

jackedrabbit.. it is hrad to explain.. but it make me feel a bit "unhealthy".. not sick persea.. just off.. headaches.. lethargic.. just "blah"..:confused:

I understand perfectly man. It's how I feel too.

I'm so glad and looking forward to cruise on some TK Labs Test E. heard they are good so I'm trying them out for the cruise.

People - especially the young guys these days - love test because it is cheap and it blows them up. Of course it is a ton of water, but they think they have grown...

Back in the day we made fun of the guys who ran high dose test. To us they were poor and sloppy looking.

Immediate gratification that is financially attainable = test

AFter reading this thread it makes me wonder where the phrase "test is best" came from. :cool:

Interesting how you notice different emotional feelings with different compounds. I know how you feel about being nice to people, but really not caring much. I have to try hard to actually listen to people or even care what they have to say or what is going on in their lives. I feel like I am going through the motions asking them "how their family is doing" when I couldnt give a fuck in reality. This is on Test without AI.

I would like to take something that made me more caring. I feel pretty good with test and never have libido problems, but even with loved ones it seems to remove empathy.

Hehe...Describing my life, Bro. Many folks just don't bear caring about, don't know 'em or know them too well to give a shit.;) Test just makes the superficial stuff we gotta do, way less bearable. Yep, but when the lack of empathy reaches home, something's wrong, eh!

A little Deca may help. And there's Tren in my case...great for social things outside home, I'm everyone's buddy, good for business. Just the energy and intensity you get allows you to pay attention. But it's too changeable...someone chewing gum too loud on the metro and you catch yourself thinking bad shit. :D

I agree guys! I too react different enotionally to different compunds. Specially with high androgens (test but very much on tren) I get that don't really care about anything attitude. It really feels like you are one cold sob. Maybe good if you are heartbroken to not feel the pain but not good if you wanna feel things. Even music does'nt give me the same "feeling" when I am high on androgens.

Ehren, if you like the full, pumped feeling from Deca like me I don't hink you will like NPP as much as decanoate. I tried NPP and as many say the short esters don't give the same bloat as long esters so I felt less pumped and full and not as good. But try it out and see what you feel.

You're right, Bro! NPP is better for getting hard than for feeling pumped! Masteron and NPP is killer, but I need an oral with it to feel pumped like on Deca. Winstrol for example blows me up quick and not much is needed.

As a side note, for guys who lose libido on Test and Deca...I think lowering the Test has really helped. I throw a light dose of AI in with higher Deca+half the amount in test and it's much better. Deca is said to aromatize at half the rate of Test, so if a lot of test is being used, and then Deca...that's a lot of E2. I think this is why Masteron and Deca is a good stack for me.

Just saying even if using Deca alone, perhaps an AI periodically, solves some problems. All I know is , the morning after my Aromasin dose, I wake up with wood that could pound nails into concrete:cool:

Last edited:
Deca gets such a bad rap...
Stuff was gold back in the late 80s and early 90s.

The internet has created so many bullcrap myths about bodybuilding:
10000 cal diets
500 grams of protein for a 185 lbs kid to grow
Test is best
Volume training will kill you
You need to have AIs even on small amounts of AAS
You must spend 1k a month on supps or you will never improve
etc...

10000 cal diets
Test is best
etc...

Very true, especially the volume training and massive calories and massive protein. I have tried low volume training so many times, then when I switched from Low to High volume I always grew like a weed after having been stagnant on low volume.

Test is best has always been a rule I observed as well, it makes you look like shit with a moon face and puffy.

Im going to completely change my habits in regards to test, Im going to take low test and high everything else and see how it goes. I do feel pretty good overall with test only, just makes my face look like shit.

I used Deca long ago and I had a much better look with it, also It was great for strength. I have heard in the past few years how Deca is very bad for health and that EQ is so much better, well I dont know because EQ has always scared me with the raising hematocrit levels so I never used it, but Im starting to think Deca is one of the best AAS there is. Funny how it has gone out of vogue. How exactly did Deca go from being so highly praised to getting a bad rap I wonder? I once had a friend that only used Deca, I was shocked when he told me. I asked him what about "deca dick" and he had never heard of it, and said he never had a problem at all in that regard.

I think taking high doses of test has to be combined with HGH if you want to look remotely decent.

The middle eastern bodybuilders really look the best IMO, it seems they dont subscribe to the "test is best" dogma that we have in the USA. I think many of the middle eastern guys look good year round becasue they never go crazy on the test, they also seem to do crazy high volume training.

I think you are right on the AI issue as well, I took them only on my first go with AAS, I have never used them since, and never felt I needed them, but I did have my gyno removed early on.

I have really never had any issue with Libido, aside from having too much of it, even when my levels have crashed temporarily from being too lazy to take a shot, I have still always been able to perform well and still be interested.

Last edited:
I disagree with you about Deca

I'm finding a lot of articles about how bad DECA is !!

DECA seems like worse than Tren so far... or maybe because it's FDA approved and they do research on it as they don't do research on Tren

or maybe because it's FDA approved and they do research on it as they don't do research on Tren

Honestly there is very little research done on any AAS at the doages taken by bodybuilders.I am referring to University studies or research published in peer reviewed journals.

There is the Testosterone study in which they used dosages of 50,300 and 600 mg's for 20 weeks.

There is a anadrol study dosed at 100 mgs

Also a winstrol study which I haven't read in years so don't remember the specifics.

All the rest are pretty low dosages and / or done on rats etc...

Thats why being able to communicate with each other on these boards to share knowledge, information and experiences is so helpful.

I have read plenty about this style when using tren and plan on trying it that way next month.
Right now Im on 450mg of NPP a week and 850mg of Test a week. So ya'll are saying that if I drop my test down to 250mg a week, I would still be able to get it up with the 450mg of NPP?
Since I have upped my Test to 850 the moonface and bloat has gotten much worse even with adex and a decently clean diet.

10000 cal diets
Test is best
etc...

will you marry me?

Have a friend who responds terribely to androgens, even 1cc test, aggresion and bloat. He would have gyno but had surgery for that 18yrs ago.
My question is what would be best in this case for slight muscle gain + hardening?
He's an avid boxer + cardio fanatic. Currently 5'10"@210, 43 yrs old.
Thinking 150 test w-400 primo, or 400 mast.
I'd like to put him on 150 test, 150 tren-e but think this might even be to harsh in the androgen department.
May also include 25mgs proviron as his only AI.

What an excellent thread! So much good information coming from guys with tons of experince! I have been using test for all of my cycles because of the price and the lack of side effects. On it's own it gets me bloated my face looks like shit I look like bulldog or something. This summer I started of with a low dose of test 250 mg ew and mast prop 100-150mg eod. Boy what a cycle I looked the best I ever did. Once I got lean I was able to get the test up to 750mg without the bloat. Masteron is great for estro sides I love the stuff!

I have done a ton of test only cycle honestly after the first two the only real weight I would gain would be 5-10 pounds of water weight. My strenght and energy libido get a boost for awhile that is really it. Once your body is use to it I don't think it really adds that much actual muscle tissue.

I am currently in week two of a test deca cycle at 500mg each pw, I love the effects deca has on me , even at 200mg a week and a similar test dose I got significantly stronger and experienced the fullness and silky smooth joints too.
Looking forward to the results from this cycle once it is in full swing , front loaded with a compound called tri-Bolin which is a nandrolone decanoate , methandriol dipropianate blend so should be feeling the effects soon, a friend of mine is a high level nabba competitor not too far off 202 size and he rarely goes above 650 test per week but has gone upto 600 deca with 400 tren at once and loved it ... By keeping the test low he avoids sides and carries very little water all year .. Never uses ancillaries either .

10000 cal diets
Test is best
etc...

Could you give some examples of cycles guys used to run with low test, i'm liking this idea more and more, but as you said i was always going by "test is best"

will you marry me?

You have our merits Buselmo...but I don't think I an give up my recent bride for you. She is beyond fantastic ;)

Could you give some examples of cycles guys used to run with low test, i'm liking this idea more and more, but as you said i was always going by "test is best"

Here's some my my old days best I can recall: note everything was human grade - And yes - dosages were lower.

400mg Deca, 200mg Test Cyp

3x76mg parabolin, 400mg Deca, 200mg Primo

100mg Syntex Anadrol, 400mg deca

200mg Equibold (50mg per cc!) 250mg Sostanon (18g rediject)

150mg wk Winstrol-V, 400mg deca

250mg Sostenon, 30mg Searle Anavar

We really liked Deca back then. EQ was nice, but concentration was low. I could easily get real Parabolan and Primo Depot.

And you are probably wondering about current.

These days I am currently doing the following:
Did 10 weeks Deca 300, 400 Cyp
Now 400mg tren hex, 2Xwk sustanon
- Yes, not a lot but I have Xmas coming and my wife's B-day in Jan. Better things to spend money on than gear ;)

Yes, I have test in there - but that's mostly cause I am old and decrepit now and my levels are crap.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131