over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol: How long to run?

How long is it "safe" to run Anadrol for?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • 4-6 weeks maximum

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • 6-8 weeks maximum

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • 9-10 weeks maximum

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Longer than 11 weeks

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
If you ask me to post the actual science with references and studies, I can do that for you. Just ask and we can go that route... you might be surprised at the information I will provide.

If you just want to say "outrageous broscience" that is fine too, but it doesn't really promote a learning environment.

I challenge you to find references for the below in particular :eek:

Anadrol works in a completely different way than other steroids. It influences gene transcription without affinity for the androgen receptor.

Judging by what I saw from you in the past, I don't expect a productive discussion tough. Your recent back and forth about GH isoforms with another member was particularly shameful.

I challenge you to find references for the below in particular :eek:

Judging by what I saw from you in the past, I don't expect a productive discussion tough. Your recent back and forth about GH isoforms with another member was particularly shameful.

That awkward moment when the very first reference I provided on my last post was for exactly what you are asking...

Let me post it again:

Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA (1984), Relative binding-affinity of anabolic–androgenic steroids—comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin, Endocrinology 114: 2100–2106

What was interesting in this study is that Anadrol's relative binding affinity for the androgen receptor was so insignificant, that they report it was too low to be accurately determined... same with ethylestrenol...

The high myotropic potential of Anadrol (actual muscle tissue accretion) compared to its "so low it can't be accurately determined" AR binding affinity does make it very interesting compared to many other steroids.

Discussing the hormone receptor complex "blob" and transcription factors at promoter regions may be better suited for someone else.

It is interesting how myotropic some compounds are without great AR affinity.

Glad you JUST researched some of my other posts.

In the GH isoform debate, the other party lost miserably.
My points stood, especially because I am arguing that the various isoforms of GH the body naturally produces in particular ratios has superiority and uses in the body compared to just the synthetic GH single isoform.

Maybe I will go back there and explain to him how there is a complete different blend of GH post-exercise compared to other times. I would like to see an explanation for why that is? Would you like that?

Ultimately this comes down to how much time I want to waste on hardheaded people.

Edit:

I just received a private message from someone who was saying to stop wasting my time with you. They made a good point so I think this will be my last response.

That awkward moment when the very first reference I provided on my last post was for exactly what you are asking...

Let me post it again:

Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA (1984), Relative binding-affinity of anabolic–androgenic steroids—comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin, Endocrinology 114: 2100–2106

What was interesting in this study is that Anadrol's relative binding affinity for the androgen receptor was so insignificant, that they report it was too low to be accurately determined... same with ethylestrenol...

The high myotropic potential of Anadrol (actual muscle tissue accretion) compared to its "so low it can't be accurately determined" AR binding affinity does make it very interesting compared to many other steroids.

Discussing the hormone receptor complex "blob" and transcription factors at promoter regions may be better suited for someone else.

My points stood, especially because I am arguing that the various isoforms of GH the body naturally produces in particular ratios has superiority and uses in the body compared to just the synthetic GH single isoform.

Maybe I will go back there and explain to him how there is a complete different blend of GH post-exercise compared to other times. I would like to see an explanation for why that is? Would you like that?

Ultimately this comes down to how much time I want to waste on hardheaded people.

Edit:

I just received a private message from someone who was saying to stop wasting my time with you. They made a good point so I think this will be my last response.

Thanks for sharing Bro. I like Adrol and find studies like this helpful when trying to find the best way to implement it.

Let me post it again:

Edit:

I agree with the private message bud.

I would be very interested In you going into more detail regarding oxy n it’s use over prolonged periods for muscle growth.

I was on pretty good terms with datbru who believed the same and had discussed it a lot but an yet to give it a run.

I will be early next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me post it again:

Edit:

:eek: You must be delusional if you think you won that debate, and actually consider the other person hard headed even though your claims were easily refuted by the evidence and all you were left with was babbling about how the body does nothing without a reason like some hippie.

And count me impressed that you quoted a single study from the 80s. No need to look for more recent evidence based on modern technology, right? Why a literature review if that one old paper confirms your biases? :rolleyes:

And lol at people still quoting DatBTrue as an auhtoritative source. You guys did hear that he was actually a lawyer without any scientific training, yes?

WHat did the PM say? 'Don't debate with Jeff, he is gonna destroy you'? Sounds like solid advice, as hilly learned first hand recently :eek:

Last edited:
:eek: You must be delusional if you think you won that debate, and actually consider the other person hard headed even though your claims were easily refuted by the evidence and all you were left with was babbling about how the body does nothing without a reason like some hippie.

And count me impressed that you quoted a single study from the 80s. No need to look for more recent evidence based on modern technology, right? Why a literature review if that one old paper confirms your biases? :rolleyes:

And lol at people still quoting DatBTrue as an auhtoritative source. You guys did hear that he was actually a lawyer without any scientific training, yes?

WHat did the PM say? 'Don't debate with Jeff, he is gonna destroy you'? Sounds like solid advice, as hilly learned first hand recently :eek:

Destroy some one [emoji23][emoji23] on a internet board. Wow mate.

Going round with no pics , no one knows you destroying people [emoji85][emoji85]

Let me see how I can mute or block you. That shits just to much for me

Destroy some one [emoji23][emoji23] on a internet board. Wow mate.

Going round with no pics , no one knows you destroying people [emoji85][emoji85]

Let me see how I can mute or block you. That shits just to much for me

The context was obviously "to destroy in a debate", not the "destroy in a bar fight". For that we have concreter.

Thanks for sharing Bro. I like Adrol and find studies like this helpful when trying to find the best way to implement it.

There are studies showing how the body tries to "turn down" the growth process after some time. Desensitizations occur, transcriptional changes. Increased expression of ligases Atrogin-1, MuRF1, down regulation of miR-378, miR-29a, and miR-26a... of course increases in myostatin, etc etc.

Even high protein diets will then cause deficiencies in threonine, histadine, glycine (shared transporters) which is detrimental for various reasons (healing of tissue, growth). Some recover and replete quickly where other aminos take over a week.

My point is that if someone is using steroids that hit non-genomic pathways (strong AR binding affinity) and starts to stall/plateau (inevitable), it would be of interest to then hit the body with either something incredibly strong in AR binding (tren), or attack it from a different pathway (genomic) like Anadrol which has shown some interesting transcriptional activity at the promoter region without having measurable AR binding.

So that is why I said, later in the cycle, Anadrol may be better used. It would be intuitive to target other pathways when the body resists. Just the other day I read about someone using YK-11 or a myostatin inhibitor later in a cycle when myostatin is increased. I don't know much about YK-11 but I liked their though process.

Toggling fasted states to reduce the body's down regulation, more insulin sensitivity, etc. etc.

I agree with the private message bud.

I would be very interested In you going into more detail regarding oxy n it’s use over prolonged periods for muscle growth.

I was on pretty good terms with datbru who believed the same and had discussed it a lot but an yet to give it a run.

I will be early next year

Dat really liked Anadrol didn't he. I remember you Hilly, from MuscleTalk as well. I think back when Maxiter was posting on there.

This is one note Dat made on the Holterhus study when trying to figure out why some steroids have such high myotropic potential even though their AR binding affinity is so weak:

"They concluded that their results were due to specific ligand-induced conformation changes which determined how the hormone receptor complex can specifically interact with coregulators and neighbouring transcription factors. This meant that transactivation capability (extent of activation) depends on the structure of the response element (a short sequence of DNA within the promoter of a gene that is able to bind a specific hormone receptor complex and therefore regulate transcription). Understanding that a response element binds to this androgen receptor complex at least helps us visualize that different “shaped” receptor complexes may “fit” differently. Coregulators may attach along the way or behave differently and together this “blob” which looks different then another steroid induced “blob” may enter and interact in the nucleus distinctly.

Again this is a new area of understanding and how androgen receptors interact with its coregulators in different tissues is paramount to understanding how anabolic steroids exert their actions. It also clues us in to the possibility of emphasizing an anabolic action (as a totality of a steroid cocktail and timing) over the actions of an androgenic singular compound.
"

Potts GO, Arnold A, Beyler AL (1976), Dissociation of the androgenic and other hormonal activities from the protein anabolic effects of steroids. In: Kochakian CD (ed). Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology, vol. 43. Springer-Verlag: Berlin, pp 361–401.

^ This was interesting because it showed the anadrol and winstrol having low binding affinity yet much higher myotropic activity. Perhaps this can be used to our advantage with constructing cycles.

About using anadrol for prolonged periods, there are a lot of studies (not about anadrol) showing lag in gene transcription between signaling and expression over weeks. Perhaps a threshold requirement that a longer duration of signalling reaches.

Anything truly myotropic at the level of Anadrol or Anavar should be taken for enough time to accrete enough dry weight muscle tissue, not just that glycogen supercompensation and intracellular water swelling we see in the short term... Since during muscle atrophy, myonuclei that have been donated to the muscle fibers do not degrade like the fiber structure, and some evidence shows it is these myonuclei that play a role in the vague and mysterious "muscle memory" that we experience after we start to workout again...

I imagine taking something that is incredibly myotropic needs a longer duration to actually have more myonuclei donated and more dry weight tissue accretion. I hate to use the word permanent, but there is something to be said about striving for something more than glycogen swelling.

My "claims"? Easily refuted by evidence? What?

My "claim" was the fact that the human body releases various isoforms of GH, not just the 22kda isoform that we inject. My "claim" was that these isoforms are released for a reason.

I then showed the ratios of how the isoforms are released together. How different isoforms bind to different binding proteins. There was discussion about how some isoforms are missing amino acids in the chain, how some bind to receptors differently. There is a different blend of GH isoforms released after exercise...

So my "claims" were that the body probably has good reasons for producing these various isoforms and that we should strive to maintain or enhance those various isoforms...

The foolish statements came from the other poster who said the body is not optimal/efficient and often doesn't have reason for what it does.

This poster argued that the single isoform of GH we inject is all that the body needs and that the other isoforms are not necessary.

So no there was no evidence showing me why the body is wrong and the poster was right.

If anything, it is "hippy", arrogant and unwise to claim the body is producing unnecessary peptides for no reason... that is a very "hippy" vague statement.

If I was a betting man, I would probably bet there is a ton of undiscovered reasons for the various isoforms besides the research posted in that thread. Especially when these variants are consistently produced in specific ratios and in specific circumstances.

That whole argument came down to this:

Person A believes we should try to maintain or enhance the hormones and peptides the body natural produces for all the known and still unknown physiological functions they serve.

Person B believes the body doesn't know what it is doing often and those peptides are unimportant. One synthetic isoform does the same thing as all the varous isoforms and serves all physiological functions and parameters.

The burden of proof is on those who argue against the body. If the body produces hormones or peptides in a pulsatile pattern, the burden of proof is on someone to show why pulsatile pattern is NOT important when taking a long acting hormone or peptide.

If the body produces 6 isoforms of GH in specific ratios and at specific times, the burden of proof is on the party claiming only ONE isoform satisfies the same functions.

Hope this clears things up.

There is a certain logical fallacy that you used against Dat. By mentioning that he is a lawyer you sought to try and discredit the information he provided, even though his background as a lawyer has no bearing.

Have you considered that he used studies by academics/researchers (credentialed) and often double/triple supported theories based on various studies coming together?

If the man used studies by scientists, doctors, researchers etc. and wanted other people to help elucidate information from these studies, please tell me how the information is invalidated?

He followed the scientific observations of our time... the studies and data of our time. In fact, he sometimes found errors in their studies. He did not go off on his own with heretical cult like theories. I can't think of anything he said that wasn't supported with evidence. Your comment on him emphasizes your thought process and with that, I am finally done with this conversation.

There are studies showing how the body tries to "turn down" the growth process after some time. Desensitizations occur, transcriptional changes. Increased expression of ligases Atrogin-1, MuRF1, down regulation of miR-378, miR-29a, and miR-26a... of course increases in myostatin, etc etc.

Even high protein diets will then cause deficiencies in threonine, histadine, glycine (shared transporters) which is detrimental for various reasons (healing of tissue, growth). Some recover and replete quickly where other aminos take over a week.

My point is that if someone is using steroids that hit non-genomic pathways (strong AR binding affinity) and starts to stall/plateau (inevitable), it would be of interest to then hit the body with either something incredibly strong in AR binding (tren), or attack it from a different pathway (genomic) like Anadrol which has shown some interesting transcriptional activity at the promoter region without having measurable AR binding.

So that is why I said, later in the cycle, Anadrol may be better used. It would be intuitive to target other pathways when the body resists. Just the other day I read about someone using YK-11 or a myostatin inhibitor later in a cycle when myostatin is increased. I don't know much about YK-11 but I liked their though process.

Toggling fasted states to reduce the body's down regulation, more insulin sensitivity, etc. etc.

Dat really liked Anadrol didn't he. I remember you Hilly, from MuscleTalk as well. I think back when Maxiter was posting on there.

This is one note Dat made on the Holterhus study when trying to figure out why some steroids have such high myotropic potential even though their AR binding affinity is so weak:

"They concluded that their results were due to specific ligand-induced conformation changes which determined how the hormone receptor complex can specifically interact with coregulators and neighbouring transcription factors. This meant that transactivation capability (extent of activation) depends on the structure of the response element (a short sequence of DNA within the promoter of a gene that is able to bind a specific hormone receptor complex and therefore regulate transcription). Understanding that a response element binds to this androgen receptor complex at least helps us visualize that different “shaped” receptor complexes may “fit” differently. Coregulators may attach along the way or behave differently and together this “blob” which looks different then another steroid induced “blob” may enter and interact in the nucleus distinctly.

Again this is a new area of understanding and how androgen receptors interact with its coregulators in different tissues is paramount to understanding how anabolic steroids exert their actions. It also clues us in to the possibility of emphasizing an anabolic action (as a totality of a steroid cocktail and timing) over the actions of an androgenic singular compound.
"

Potts GO, Arnold A, Beyler AL (1976), Dissociation of the androgenic and other hormonal activities from the protein anabolic effects of steroids. In: Kochakian CD (ed). Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology, vol. 43. Springer-Verlag: Berlin, pp 361–401.

^ This was interesting because it showed the anadrol and winstrol having low binding affinity yet much higher myotropic activity. Perhaps this can be used to our advantage with constructing cycles.

About using anadrol for prolonged periods, there are a lot of studies (not about anadrol) showing lag in gene transcription between signaling and expression over weeks. Perhaps a threshold requirement that a longer duration of signalling reaches.

Anything truly myotropic at the level of Anadrol or Anavar should be taken for enough time to accrete enough dry weight muscle tissue, not just that glycogen supercompensation and intracellular water swelling we see in the short term... Since during muscle atrophy, myonuclei that have been donated to the muscle fibers do not degrade like the fiber structure, and some evidence shows it is these myonuclei that play a role in the vague and mysterious "muscle memory" that we experience after we start to workout again...

I imagine taking something that is incredibly myotropic needs a longer duration to actually have more myonuclei donated and more dry weight tissue accretion. I hate to use the word permanent, but there is something to be said about striving for something more than glycogen swelling.

My "claims"? Easily refuted by evidence? What?

My "claim" was the fact that the human body releases various isoforms of GH, not just the 22kda isoform that we inject. My "claim" was that these isoforms are released for a reason.

I then showed the ratios of how the isoforms are released together. How different isoforms bind to different binding proteins. There was discussion about how some isoforms are missing amino acids in the chain, how some bind to receptors differently. There is a different blend of GH isoforms released after exercise...

So my "claims" were that the body probably has good reasons for producing these various isoforms and that we should strive to maintain or enhance those various isoforms...

The foolish statements came from the other poster who said the body is not optimal/efficient and often doesn't have reason for what it does.

This poster argued that the single isoform of GH we inject is all that the body needs and that the other isoforms are not necessary.

So no there was no evidence showing me why the body is wrong and the poster was right.

If anything, it is "hippy", arrogant and unwise to claim the body is producing unnecessary peptides for no reason... that is a very "hippy" vague statement.

If I was a betting man, I would probably bet there is a ton of undiscovered reasons for the various isoforms besides the research posted in that thread. Especially when these variants are consistently produced in specific ratios and in specific circumstances.

That whole argument came down to this:

Person A believes we should try to maintain or enhance the hormones and peptides the body natural produces for all the known and still unknown physiological functions they serve.

Person B believes the body doesn't know what it is doing often and those peptides are unimportant. One synthetic isoform does the same thing as all the varous isoforms and serves all physiological functions and parameters.

The burden of proof is on those who argue against the body. If the body produces hormones or peptides in a pulsatile pattern, the burden of proof is on someone to show why pulsatile pattern is NOT important when taking a long acting hormone or peptide.

If the body produces 6 isoforms of GH in specific ratios and at specific times, the burden of proof is on the party claiming only ONE isoform satisfies the same functions.

Hope this clears things up.

There is a certain logical fallacy that you used against Dat. By mentioning that he is a lawyer you sought to try and discredit the information he provided, even though his background as a lawyer has no bearing.

Have you considered that he used studies by academics/researchers (credentialed) and often double/triple supported theories based on various studies coming together?

If the man used studies by scientists, doctors, researchers etc. and wanted other people to help elucidate information from these studies, please tell me how the information is invalidated?

He followed the scientific observations of our time... the studies and data of our time. In fact, he sometimes found errors in their studies. He did not go off on his own with heretical cult like theories. I can't think of anything he said that wasn't supported with evidence. Your comment on him emphasizes your thought process and with that, I am finally done with this conversation.

Yes my man that’s me. Good to see you posting.

Great info here appreciated and good speaking

How are things with you ? DM me if prefer [emoji3]

Drol

5 weeks max. 3 pills a day. Ran numerous cycles. At 21 I ran 3 a day with 10 mg. Caps x 10 a day with numerous oils luckily all was well with massive size and strength gains. Numerous liver pills.

5 weeks max. 3 pills a day. Ran numerous cycles. At 21 I ran 3 a day with 10 mg. Caps x 10 a day with numerous oils luckily all was well with massive size and strength gains. Numerous liver pills.

what did you use to prevent gyno from drol?

Here we go with another straw man. I never said all the information and theories of his are 'invalidated'. Instead, I said that his opinion should not be taken as authoritative, but rather checked and validated.

Take the example of Brad Schoenfeld. If he were to tell me on a forum that this or that exercise is superior in terms of hypertrophy for a natural lifter, then I can take his statement as true without having to check the literature myself. The probability that he is correct is sufficiently high due to his scientific training in terms of experimental design and statistical methods, and his extensive research experience.

The same is not the case for someone like DatBTrue. It is not enough to 'do the research', i.e. to read studies. You actually need to have a background in biochemistry, experimental design, statistical analysis, etc. Without that, it is likely that people will draw incorrect conclusions from research papers.

Case in point: Your retarded theory that Anadrol's effects are not dependent on androgen receptor binding. You took the Saartok et al. (1984) study which reported very low AR binding affinity for Adrol and other 17aa AAS and drew the incorrect inference that their effects must therefore not be AR mediated.

You are hardly the first one to claim this of course, it is firmly established broscience among 'gurus'. This despite the fact that the idea is patently nonsensical. The notion that there's an undiscovered mechanism for muscle growth as powerful as the androgen receptor pathway, and that this mechanism is activated by the Anadrol (which structurally happens to be an androgen) is just ridiculous. Occam's razor alone will tell you that Anadrol's effects are AR mediated.
Also, if you really believe your theory, I challenge you to give your girlfriend 100mg of Adrol or Dbol per day. If their action as AR ligands is really so miniscule, then surely there won't be virilization. Report back to me when her clit is bigger than your dick.

Unsurprisingly then, more recent studies have found that 17aa AAS while having very low competitive binding affinity in vitro, actually are potent activators of AR in vivo.

Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone and are characterized by their ability to cause nitrogen retention and positive protein metabolism, thereby leading to increased protein synthesis and muscle mass. There are disagreements in the literature in regards to the interaction of anabolic steroids with the androgen receptor (AR) as revealed by competitive ligand binding assays in vitro using cytosolic preparations from prostate and skeletal muscle. By use of tissue extracts, it has been shown that some anabolic steroids have binding affinities for the AR that are higher than that of the natural androgen testosterone, while others such as stanozolol and methanedienone have significantly lower affinities as compared with testosterone. In this study we show that stanozolol and methanedienone are low affinity ligands of the rat recombinant AR as revealed by a ligand binding assay in vitro, however, based on a cell-based AR-dependent transactivation assay, they are potent activators of the AR. We also show that a single injection of stanozolol and methanedienone causes a rapid cytosolic depletion of AR in rat skeletal muscle. Based on these results, we conclude that anabolic steroids with low affinity to AR in vitro, can in fact in vivo act on the AR to cause biological responses.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15876413

The following study also shows that oral steroids like Anavar, which has one of the lowest binding affinities, is a potent activator of the AR:

Different androgens, e.g. virilizing androgens such as testosterone and its precursors as well as synthetic anabolic steroids, respectively, induce diverse biological effects. The molecular basis for this variety in biological actions, however, is not well understood. We hypothesized that this variability of actions may be due to steroid-specific target gene expression profiles following androgen receptor (AR)-activation. Therefore, we investigated androgen receptor dependent transactivation of three structurally different androgen responsive promoter constructs ((ARE)(2)TATA-luc, MMTV-luc, GRE-OCT-luc) in co-transfected Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)-cells as an artificial model simulating different natural target genes. Three virilizing androgens (dihydrotestosterone, testosterone, methyltrienolone), three anabolic steroids (oxandrolone, stanozolol, nandrolone) and two testosterone-precursors of gonadal and adrenal origin (dehydroepiandrosterone, androstenedione) were used as ligands (0.001-100 nM). All steroids proved to be potent activators of the AR. Remarkably, anabolic steroids and testosterone-precursors showed characteristic promoter activation profiles distinct from virilizing androgens with significantly lower (ARE)(2)TATA-luc activation. Hierarchical clustering based on similarity of activation profiles lead to a dendrogram with two major branches: first virilizing androgens, and second anabolics/testosterone-precursors. We conclude that steroid-specific differences in gene transcription profiles due to androgen receptor activation could contribute to differences in biological actions of androgens.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12589933

So why does the in vitro evidence lead to differing conclusions? Because of the way binding affinity in papers like Saartok et al. (1984) is measured, namely by conducting "tests in which for example a cell containing androgen receptors is brought into contact with molecules of a powerful androgen such as methyl-trenbolone. The researchers measure how many androgen receptors are activated and then add the steroid in question to their androgen cell. Then they measure how much of the steroid is needed to knock the methyl-trenbolone off the receptor. The more molecules you need to do this, the weaker the steroid is." http://www.ergo-log.com/dbolstan.html

So steroids with weak competitive binding affinity, like Anadrol, are unable to knock off or compete with other ligands like methyl-tren. Clearly that does not tell you much about what will happen when a steroids like Anadrol circulates in a living organism in which there are free AR to bind to. A more useful in vitro technique is to take a cell with androgen receptors, to expose it to increasing amounts of the steroid, and to measure transcriptional activation. When relying on this more useful and practically relevant method, studies find that steroids with weak competitive binding affinity are actually still potent activators of the AR. Granted, to achieve the same transcriptional activity as, say, Testosterone, a higher ligand concentration is required. But given differences in metabolization and affinity for binding proteins, the concentrations of 17aa steroids like Anadrol in living humans' tissues are also higher. And indeed the in vivo evidence confirms that 17aa AAS take up ARs quickly and widely despite their low CBA.

The fact that the receptor-ligand-complex can attach to different hormone response elements depending on the ligand is indeed interesting. The artificial model used in Holterhus (2002) is useful to show that this can be the case, but it makes no predictions about which steroids would lead to the most complete/most beneficial Androgen Response Element activation in human muscle cells. Clearly the differences in the promoter activation profiles were not along the lines of orals vs injectables, or even based on binding affinity. So this adds absolutely nothing to our knowledge of how Anadrol specifically will act compared to other AAS in vivo.

Given its effects and side effects observed, Anadrol may activate some HREs other than the AREs, similar to Nandrolone. But there is nothing magical about Anadrol that would fundamentally distinguish it from other AAS.
So no, it is false that "Anadrol has a different mechanism of action versus many other steroids". Your incoherent babbling about why Anadrol needs to be run for weeks for its magical properties to take effect is just that. As long as you run a base steroid like Test enanthate alongside it, pre workout use of Anadrol or even short 1-4 week cycles are perfectly fine. There are differences in results obtained based on the dosing regimen, but these differences are akin to what you would see with taking Trenbolone base as pre workout vs. injecting it multiple times a day over weeks. Nothing special about Anadrol.

Don't bother replying, I can tell you're gonna ignore all evidence presented and you will just ramble on about how you are right regardless. I for one certainly won't waste anymore time and energy on you, given that you seem incapable of rational thinking. I saw your reply in the GH isoform thread. You went from being unreasonable to being unhinged. Congratulations. Let's see if the anticuck can be bothered reacting to that clusterfuck.

Last edited:
I just had bloods done pre-cycle ("cruising" on 500mg test/300 deca) and my numbers are a little high, but starting Tudca with my anadrol next week.

AST 42 IU/L 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT 73 IU/L 0 - 44 IU/L

At first I was like OMG it's high, then I read how "high" high actually is...

Alcoholic fatty liver disease: AST <8 times the ULN; ALT <5 times the ULN
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: AST and ALT <4 times the ULN
Acute viral hepatitis or toxin-related hepatitis with jaundice: AST and ALT >25 times the ULN
Ischemic hepatopathy (ischemic hepatitis, shock liver): AST and ALT >50 times the ULN (in addition the lactate dehydrogenase is often markedly elevated)
Chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Wide variability, typically normal to less than twice the ULN, rarely more than 10 times the ULN
Chronic hepatitis B virus infection: Levels fluctuate; the AST and ALT may be normal, though most patients have mild to moderate elevations (approximately twice the ULN); with exacerbations, levels are more than 10 times the ULN

did you take a break from training prior to bloodwork?
ALT and AST are highly elevated from training alone. Mine reach up to 300 each if i do train hard the day before bloodwork.
GGT usually is a better marker because it is not elevated due tot raining. i always take GGT with my bloodwork to check for liver health

did you take a break from training prior to bloodwork?
ALT and AST are highly elevated from training alone. Mine reach up to 300 each if i do train hard the day before bloodwork.
GGT usually is a better marker because it is not elevated due tot raining. i always take GGT with my bloodwork to check for liver health

So you wouldnt bother that much with ALT/ AST?

only if elevated without training 7 days prior to BW.
GGT is way more liver specific.

With ggt you mean gamma-Gt?

Everything was normal except ALT (twice max norm). I've read that ALT is mainly liverspecific and AST muscle specific

With ggt you mean gamma-Gt?

Everything was normal except ALT (twice max norm). I've read that ALT is mainly liverspecific and AST muscle specific

both ALT and AST are muscle specfic. One is a bit more than the other.
You can also take creatine-kinase (called cpk in USA i think) and you will see the CPK correlates with ALT and AST.
only GAMMA GT (GGT) is not muscle specific (but also not only liver, some otehr organs too)

--> IF GGT is normal, your liver is in 99,9% of cases fine.

both ALT and AST are muscle specfic. One is a bit more than the other.
You can also take creatine-kinase (called cpk in USA i think) and you will see the CPK correlates with ALT and AST.
only GAMMA GT (GGT) is not muscle specific (but also not only liver, some otehr organs too)

--> IF GGT is normal, your liver is in 99,9% of cases fine.

Thanks man :)

Until you look in the toilet and part of you livers in Their because you just shit it out???

No one can tell you without blood after about 3-4 weeks if you can keep on going. BP is going to the main concern right off the bat check it in the morning before you train and right as your going to bed. I will probably go up so it’s your call as an adult what is exceptble.

There is study’s and a lot of data you can run this compound for a long time before see bad sides. Again is is all individual and most of the study’s are on ppl is a bad situation so their main concern are not the one you as a healthy BB are particularly going to be acceptable.

Somewhat off-topic,but I've been around long enough to have used the original Syntex Anadrol w the 2902 stamped on the tab back in the day. I'd run it for 6-8wks as that's all that was needed for me to make tremendous gains. Blood pressure went thru the roof,I'd be laying in bed and my lose would just start to bleed. The Hemogenin's(sic?) worked the same back in the day.

I tried the Drol thats out now,it pales in comparison to the original shit,not even close to the same results even at double the dosage I would normally run. I won't waste my money on it now,I get much better results from dbol....

Any other old-timers remember the 2902 Syntex Drol????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131