over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol: How long to run?

How long is it "safe" to run Anadrol for?

• Less than 4 weeks

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • 4-6 weeks maximum

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • 6-8 weeks maximum

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • 9-10 weeks maximum

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Longer than 11 weeks

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
After 3 weeks of 50mg drol ast and alt were around 250 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 3 weeks of 50mg drol ast and alt were around 250 each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were you taking them with moonshine lol! I've never had ast and alt rise to those levels and I've had my fair share of orals. My ast is usually not even elevated. Liv52 and synthergine. Be smart.

On 2.5g of gear, would take sdrol adrol and tbol preworkout, methyltren, etc. Not all at the same time and sometimes it was injectables instead of orals but I did this 4 times a week.

12b74482498c2ca0b2b16f4e823f29c6.jpg

Were you taking them with moonshine lol! I've never had ast and alt rise to those levels and I've had my fair share of orals. My ast is usually not even elevated. Liv52 and synthergine. Be smart.

On 2.5g of gear, would take sdrol adrol and tbol preworkout, methyltren, etc. Not all at the same time and sometimes it was injectables instead of orals but I did this 4 times a week.

12b74482498c2ca0b2b16f4e823f29c6.jpg

I've never had them that high either. I was taking NaC 1200 ED because that always worked fine for me. Took Tudca for a few weeks afterward and went down to top of normal range.

I really like think burst/blitz cycles are best fo help keep receptors fresh. And yeah I strongly believe in receptor saturation and tolerance to AAS. I think a week on a week off or 2 weeks on 1 week off could be beneficial. Not too many sides no real loss of appetite and no huge gain and loss of water weight, blitz cycles in my experience work.

Androgen receptors upregulate over time...

Androgen receptors upregulate over time...

Yea I've heard that and you can believe what you will but I base my experiences off of myself not something I read on a forum article.

Actually there were studies posted here at PM that showed ARs upregulate. Maybe this will help explain what it "means".

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2341593-post24.html

right, but does upregulation mean that AR becomes more sensitive to AAS?

or a user needs more aas to achieve the same rate of growth as he experienced before upregulation?

as far as I know, the jury is still out... but if one had to guess, the latter seems more reasonable.

Yea I've heard that and you can believe what you will but I base my experiences off of myself not something I read on a forum article.

I believe you are 100% correct--the body most certainly adapts to the effects of AAS over time.

Regardless of the whole "androgen receptor up-regulation" thing, the truth of the matter is that the body's ability to grow is affected by a whole lot more than just androgen receptor function. The body takes numerous steps to stop growth from occurring the longer we use AAS. This is why a break is sometimes the best thing to re-start growth. It allows the body's functions to normalize...so that when we go back on we are no longer fighting the same uphill battle.

Last edited:
I believe you are 100% correct--the body most certainly adapts to the effects of AAS over time.

Regardless of the whole "androgen receptor up-regulation" thing, the truth of the matter is that the body's ability to grow is affected by a whole lot more than just androgen receptor function. The body takes numerous steps to stop growth from occurring the longer we use AAS. This is why a break is sometimes the best thing to re-start growth. It allows the body's functions to normalize...so that when we go back on we are no longer fighting the same uphill battle.

It's funny because my first cycle was 2 amps of organon sust a week and holy shit I blew up, sex drive was absolutely ridiculous to the point of getting on my nerves.

Now 7 years later and I'm blasting ALOT more test than that plus other stuff and while I'm much bigger and stronger I don't "Feel" it like I used to. I don't even get that crazy drive I used to, for me now all that is more dependent on my food intake and sleep than anything else.

My body has most definitely down regulated. I am looking forward to dropping back for a little while and giving myself a break.

It's funny because my first cycle was 2 amps of organon sust a week and holy shit I blew up, sex drive was absolutely ridiculous to the point of getting on my nerves.

Now 7 years later and I'm blasting ALOT more test than that plus other stuff and while I'm much bigger and stronger I don't "Feel" it like I used to. I don't even get that crazy drive I used to, for me now all that is more dependent on my food intake and sleep than anything else.

My body has most definitely down regulated. I am looking forward to dropping back for a little while and giving myself a break.

I definitely need a good 8 week break off everything... no trt... nothing. I know it will do me great. I will do it eventually... well that's the plan... maybe next month :eek::D

you should use anadrol with other anablic hormone, if u not only use one, you can run 50mg for 6 weeks

right, but does upregulation mean that AR becomes more sensitive to AAS?

or a user needs more aas to achieve the same rate of growth as he experienced before upregulation?

as far as I know, the jury is still out... but if one had to guess, the latter seems more reasonable.
The body tries to stabilize and reach homeostasis, no doubt about that. Shit we even adapt to sides over time. But that doesn't mean the receptors are desensitized or anything of the sort. I'm always on and am able to continue progressing as long as I never let the body adapt. Constantly switching up doses and compounds seems to work well. But I don't believe any of this has anything to do with desensitization. The stuff still works as long as everything else is in order.

The body tries to stabilize and reach homeostasis, no doubt about that. Shit we even adapt to sides over time. But that doesn't mean the receptors are desensitized or anything of the sort. I'm always on and am able to continue progressing as long as I never let the body adapt. Constantly switching up doses and compounds seems to work well. But I don't believe any of this has anything to do with desensitization. The stuff still works as long as everything else is in order.

I mean agree for the most part, but what works best for me is dropping the dosage for a while then upping the dosage for a while, hence why I think blitz cycles work extremely well.

For example say I was this dude and I wanted to run anadrol, I would do test a gram a week and anadrol 100 mg's a day for 3 weeks, then for 2 weeks stop the adrol drop the test to 500 throw in some aromasin and repeat until you get bored or want switch compounds or set a new goal

I mean agree for the most part, but what works best for me is dropping the dosage for a while then upping the dosage for a while, hence why I think blitz cycles work extremely well.

For example say I was this dude and I wanted to run anadrol, I would do test a gram a week and anadrol 100 mg's a day for 3 weeks, then for 2 weeks stop the adrol drop the test to 500 throw in some aromasin and repeat until you get bored or want switch compounds or set a new goal
More then one way to skin a cat. I just alternate various orals preworkout. As far as doses, I actually do the same. But I could be on cyp deca and eq one week and prop tren and deca the next. I don't really "cycle" per se lol. I'm more spontaneous with my gear use. I also avoid sides this way it seems versus running orals daily etc.

I make jokes about this but....

what has happened to me is weird.
it has not just happened to me, plenty other guys in similar situation have experienced this too. NY Muscle mentions it...

I am WAY more sensitive now to aas then at any time before.

we can make whatever argument for that but simple truth is I cant imagine running the doses I used to take.

that said. when I was about where you are at in terms of use, I felt the same thing.. the drugs had little to no feel, little side effects too and I "felt" like I needed big doses.

the time I ran my highest doses I had no side effects what so ever and didn't "feel" like it was all that much, I was actually disappointed and it took a long time for what i felt should have been the visual result of all that to come through.

after that it was off n trt.

then I couldn't TOUCH any other aas.
bad side effects like nothing before.

bonus.. not always but.
sex side effects are stronger then ever. lol
adding tiny amounts of mast gets problematic.

not making an argument for or against all this. just my experience.

I think the body changes over time, we have too many variables to say for sure what, where, why...

enjoy the ride!

I love the new found sensitivity! :love:

I've never had them that high either. I was taking NaC 1200 ED because that always worked fine for me. Took Tudca for a few weeks afterward and went down to top of normal range.

I just had bloods done pre-cycle ("cruising" on 500mg test/300 deca) and my numbers are a little high, but starting Tudca with my anadrol next week.

AST 42 IU/L 0 - 40 IU/L
ALT 73 IU/L 0 - 44 IU/L

At first I was like OMG it's high, then I read how "high" high actually is...

Alcoholic fatty liver disease: AST <8 times the ULN; ALT <5 times the ULN
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: AST and ALT <4 times the ULN
Acute viral hepatitis or toxin-related hepatitis with jaundice: AST and ALT >25 times the ULN
Ischemic hepatopathy (ischemic hepatitis, shock liver): AST and ALT >50 times the ULN (in addition the lactate dehydrogenase is often markedly elevated)
Chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Wide variability, typically normal to less than twice the ULN, rarely more than 10 times the ULN
Chronic hepatitis B virus infection: Levels fluctuate; the AST and ALT may be normal, though most patients have mild to moderate elevations (approximately twice the ULN); with exacerbations, levels are more than 10 times the ULN

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131