advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any members here that recovered after years of roids?

Anything is possible with the right genes.

I was on for over 30 weeks, came off, and 12 weeks later I was over 600ng/DL. That's with zero PCT.

I know a guy who was on for like 10-12 weeks and came off, did a PCT, and now he can barely get a hard on at a strip club.

How many years did you use though? I used fairly consistently for about 10 years. Just curious about that. Might paint a more complete picture.

I think guys that hit it hard for years have built of deposits of oil and hormone powder throughout their body. Just cause you plunge the needle in there does not mean it gets immediately used up. Areas that are over saturated, have scar tissue or just bad blood flow in general are going to take more time than the textbooks says in regards to absorption. Just look how long MCT oil lasts as an seo and now some guys are using it as a carrier. Because of the above I think it takes guys much longer to truly clean out who have been on for long periods and that is what contributes to people getting a test 6 weeks out and showing good numbers - they are really still on.

I think guys that hit it hard for years have built of deposits of oil and hormone powder throughout their body. Just cause you plunge the needle in there does not mean it gets immediately used up. Areas that are over saturated, have scar tissue or just bad blood flow in general are going to take more time than the textbooks says in regards to absorption. Just look how long MCT oil lasts as an seo and now some guys are using it as a carrier. Because of the above I think it takes guys much longer to truly clean out who have been on for long periods and that is what contributes to people getting a test 6 weeks out and showing good numbers - they are really still on.

That's terribly incorrect. Explain my LH and FSH being in the middle of normal levels and why they were both 0 this time last year while on trt. Did you even read the post I copied over from the trt forum?

OK. And, now that your test level is 594. Considering you been off only for 5 weeks now, are you/anybody sure it's not going to come down in the upcoming months? Or are you going to start any PCT from this point which may increase your levels further?

Yeah I'm definitely going to use clomid. My doctor prescribed it. I'm still feeling the symptoms of low t but they're improving every day.

Yeah I'm definitely going to use clomid. My doctor prescribed it. I'm still feeling the symptoms of low t but they're improving every day.

How long will you be using it? And would you mind sharing the protocol?

Last edited:
How long will you be using it? And would you mind sharing the protocol?

Yeah my doctor prescribed clomid for 6 months. He has me on 50mg eod alternating days 25mg eod for the first two months. He prefers to alternate doses to minimize side effects. I asked him about hcg and he said he holds out on it to decide if the patient actually needs it. Very basic protocol. I'm glad I'm going through a doctor though, since I have someone in constant contact to answer questions, draw labs at the right intervals, and $8 copay for clomid. We're easy patients to treat when you consider his office is filled with men who never even used steroids and have the same problem.

Yeah my doctor prescribed clomid for 6 months. He has me on 50mg eod alternating days 25mg eod for the first two months. He prefers to alternate doses to minimize side effects. I asked him about hcg and he said he holds out on it to decide if the patient actually needs it. Very basic protocol. I'm glad I'm going through a doctor though, since I have someone in constant contact to answer questions, draw labs at the right intervals, and $8 copay for clomid. We're easy patients to treat when you consider his office is filled with men who never even used steroids and have the same problem.

Ive found this thread really interesting, but Im curious about your drs protocol. Ive also seen protocols that alternate clomid with nolva, switching every 2 weeks.
Do you guys feel theres an exact protocol for what to use and when to use it, such as with aas usage... or does it all pretty much work the same? Does the drug and protocol depend on the bloodwork numbers?

6 months..uff..Hope you will stay around and keep us updated :) And, one more question. Whats the dosage after the first 2 months? Did you forgot to mention or is it not prescribed yet?

Last edited:
How many years did you use though? I used fairly consistently for about 10 years. Just curious about that. Might paint a more complete picture.

I've been using on and off for 3 years.

I feel like we could make a pretty accurate statement that the length of time you're on will effect how easily you come off. A year is better than three years, ect.

I think part of this is due to age. Let's say you get on at 24 and come off at 28, you're most likely going to come off better than a guy who went on at 36 and came off at 40. If you were naturally going to be a candidate for TRT at 40, then coming off the sauce at 40 is probably going to leave you with an undesirable level of testosterone production.

I think this is what makes it so difficult to predict what's going to happen when we finally decide to ditch the gear. There are so many variables and we have no ability to look into the future and see the variables that will exist for us ten years from when we start using gear. There is a real lack of scientific studies regarding long term steroid users recovering testicular function. There is obviously evidence that some people get shut the fuck down, but very little regarding the people who quit after 10 years and then 6 months later they are back in production, because those guys didnt need to go to the doctor.

Ive found this thread really interesting, but Im curious about your drs protocol. Ive also seen protocols that alternate clomid with nolva, switching every 2 weeks.
Do you guys feel theres an exact protocol for what to use and when to use it, such as with aas usage... or does it all pretty much work the same? Does the drug and protocol depend on the bloodwork numbers?

It all depends on the blood work numbers. My doctor won't introduce nolva or adex unless gyno symptoms develop. I'd imagine mixing serms right out the gate would make it difficult to determine what's doing what. I know they differ in their effects on hypothalamus up/down regulation.

6 months..uff..Hope you will stay around and keep us updated :) And, one more question. Whats the dosage after the first 2 months? Did you forgot to mention or is it not prescribed yet?

That's yet to be determined. If I remember correctly he talked about titrating down to 25mg ed to 12.5mg ed.

I've been using on and off for 3 years.

I feel like we could make a pretty accurate statement that the length of time you're on will effect how easily you come off. A year is better than three years, ect.

I think part of this is due to age. Let's say you get on at 24 and come off at 28, you're most likely going to come off better than a guy who went on at 36 and came off at 40. If you were naturally going to be a candidate for TRT at 40, then coming off the sauce at 40 is probably going to leave you with an undesirable level of testosterone production.

I think this is what makes it so difficult to predict what's going to happen when we finally decide to ditch the gear. There are so many variables and we have no ability to look into the future and see the variables that will exist for us ten years from when we start using gear. There is a real lack of scientific studies regarding long term steroid users recovering testicular function. There is obviously evidence that some people get shut the fuck down, but very little regarding the people who quit after 10 years and then 6 months later they are back in production, because those guys didnt need to go to the doctor.

Absolutely. I already informed my doctor that I'm willing to release all the information to research. Usually info is compiled and "encrypted" but I told him anyone can contact me personally for questions related to research studies.

I wonder what kind of effects other hormones would have on the recovery process. I never used gh, thyroid hormones, insulin, igf, etc. I'd imagine a decraese in TRH/TSH, GHRH, etc could cause the hypothalamus to enter a "deeper" sleep so to speak. It's a shame this shits illegal because we're all governed by anecdote that doesn't apply to every case.

That's terribly incorrect. Explain my LH and FSH being in the middle of normal levels and why they were both 0 this time last year while on trt. Did you even read the post I copied over from the trt forum?

Nope, wasnt even responding to you. Didnt realize this was your thread???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131