advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever hear of Labmax steroid testing kit?

I decided to go ahead and get the kit; it was $219 and then the refills are $144. It had something like 10 of test A, 10 of test B, and several each of anavar, winstrol, clen, and ephedrine. Assuming you use both A and B that gives you 10 total tests not including the anavar, winny, clen, eph. So its pretty reasonable price per test. While it obviously doesn't address the strength of the steroid at least I can be sure that the right steroid is in the vial. I trust the chefs completely of the UG stuff I use; but in the end they are at the mercy of their powder supplier.

Keep me posted! I am curious to see how well it works and what you think of it. The price is not bad at all, better then I thought it would be.
If it can tell you clearly that what hormone is on the label is what is in the bottle that is HUGE. Very important but man I hope it is accurate and clear from color to color so there is no guessing.

Perfecto,
Can you show us the results? Just edit the names so we can see an example.

I think what would be very useful is to know
What kit was used?
And an example posted of the results page.
I want to see exactly what it looks like and how much detail they give you.

We would have to take pictures or do a video, and we did neither. It goes by what colors they change too. And some are hard to tell to be 100% accurate. Thats why we are testing 2 more UGs masteron. I just cant see both of them not being masteron. Only one other person knows the labs, and I dont want to start trouble, because we arent 100% certain of the results.

We would have to take pictures or do a video, and we did neither. It goes by what colors they change too. And some are hard to tell to be 100% accurate. Thats why we are testing 2 more UGs masteron. I just cant see both of them not being masteron. Only one other person knows the labs, and I dont want to start trouble, because we arent 100% certain of the results.

Which masteron are you testing; prop or enanthate? I did not see enanthate on the list of what it can test for; just the propionate.

Ok thanks perfecto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is a bad ass thread:headbang:. I have been looking for years for ways to test what we buy in the bottles. Used to be able to about 8 years ago, but not anymore.

If anyone wants the chart with the compounds that can be tested, and what colors they are suppose to turn when being real. Just send me a PM with your email, and I can forward it right over to you.

Very interesting....very cool....its about time someone made this...now these labs are going to start falling or give people REAL product.....tren , mast , primo ,var and drol are the ones I'd like to see from a few labs...I hope someone will be able to post all results in testing thread....have a feeling this thread will be closed and shut down ....

I bought one of these kits and just tested out a bunch of stuff myself. I was shocked by some of the results. I tested to very well known labs for mast prop and both failed. One came back as eq and I am not sure what was in the other vial but it was not mast. Also, I tested the same two labs primo and one came back as eq as well. The same one that was putting eq in their mast. I dunno if the test is off for mast or not because I cant see both of these labs not putting real mast in the vials. Maybe its their powder source screwing them over but then again when you buy eq raw powder it looks like honey so wouldnt they know the mast was really eq ahead of time.

Also, oxyflux clen from Mexico failed as well. No clen was detected. I always had a feeling that clen and t3 (cynomel) and certain brands of lasix were all bunk. I never really got results off any of those. Usually real clen makes me shaky but oxyflux didnt at all. And you can tell if your lasix is real within 10min cuz you cant stop pissing. I had 80mg lasix from Mexico which is a pretty hefty dose and it did not do a thing. I personally bought them direct at a pharmacy in Mexico so it was kinda surprising when they are selling fakes.

The test kit costs $250 plus shipping. You get 5 testers for anavar or winny plus an additonal 20 testers that can test just about anything. You want to perform 2 tests on each product so really you can test 10 products. All you have to do is put a drop of oil you draw out with a syringe from your vial and drop it in the tester vial. For pills you u just crush them up and use a pipette that comes with the kit to add a tiny bit of powder to the tester vial. Within a few seconds you wait to see if the color changes to match the color listed next to that product.

I was very glad isovet var tested out as being real because his price is almost too good to be true. With that being said we still cant be certain its actually 10mg but atleast its real var which is saying alot.

I bought one of these kits and just tested out a bunch of stuff myself. I was shocked by some of the results. I tested to very well known labs for mast prop and both failed. One came back as eq and I am not sure what was in the other vial but it was not mast. Also, I tested the same two labs primo and one came back as eq as well. The same one that was putting eq in their mast. I dunno if the test is off for mast or not because I cant see both of these labs not putting real mast in the vials. Maybe its their powder source screwing them over but then again when you buy eq raw powder it looks like honey so wouldnt they know the mast was really eq ahead of time.

Also, oxyflux clen from Mexico failed as well. No clen was detected. I always had a feeling that clen and t3 (cynomel) and certain brands of lasix were all bunk. I never really got results off any of those. Usually real clen makes me shaky but oxyflux didnt at all. And you can tell if your lasix is real within 10min cuz you cant stop pissing. I had 80mg lasix from Mexico which is a pretty hefty dose and it did not do a thing. I personally bought them direct at a pharmacy in Mexico so it was kinda surprising when they are selling fakes.

The test kit costs $250 plus shipping. You get 5 testers for anavar or winny plus an additonal 20 testers that can test just about anything. You want to perform 2 tests on each product so really you can test 10 products. All you have to do is put a drop of oil you draw out with a syringe from your vial and drop it in the tester vial. For pills you u just crush them up and use a pipette that comes with the kit to add a tiny bit of powder to the tester vial. Within a few seconds you wait to see if the color changes to match the color listed next to that product.

I was very glad isovet var tested out as being real because his price is almost too good to be true. With that being said we still cant be certain its actually 10mg but atleast its real var which is saying alot.

eq is a liquid at room temp

I think dodgy UG labs should be shitting themselves with this bit of kit being advertised.

I think dodgy UG labs should be shitting themselves with this bit of kit being advertised.

Good idea for sellers to get these kits themselves - to check their powders

But when your sub EQ for everything that is just blatant ...scrwing you over

really loving to hear this product is checking out good

Looks like the tables are turning. Power to the consumer! I love shit like this.

Perfecto, why conceal the names of the labs who mislabeled products? We all deserve to know who has scammed and who has not. Why let these guys get away with shady business practices?

Do the right thing. Name them.

you got that right some are hard to tell ,watching those videos test prop seems like an easy one as it turns dark brown and blue under uv light, but some of the others watching it over and over still couldn't tell

As long as Gauls and United Anabolics are testing out ok, im happy.....If not PM me? :eek:

As long as Gauls and United Anabolics are testing out ok, im happy.....If not PM me? :eek:

Ditto. Have a bunch of Gauls stock of varies oils about to start up soon. Would like to know if anyone has tested Gauls Sust, Mast Enth (if possible), Mast Prop, Winny susp, Tren Enth, Test Prop. Thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131