advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever hear of Labmax steroid testing kit?

Perfecto, why conceal the names of the labs who mislabeled products? We all deserve to know who has scammed and who has not. Why let these guys get away with shady business practices?

Do the right thing. Name them.

I believe he said because he is not 100% sure the test is 100% accurate. It would be just as bad if not worse for someone to come out with lab claims that a good UGL is fake when it really isn't but the form of testing is fake or not accurate. This would just mind fuck everyone leaving us back to square one. Hopefully more testers can get on board and maybe if someone can find a way to see if these testing procedures are even 100% accurate to begin with.

In hindsight these "tests" can be no better than a bad ugl "claiming" they can test any anabolic but when in reality the form of these "tests" are not backed by any research or validity that they are even legit tests to begin with. Basically saying what proof does these tests even have to backup their claims that they in fact can actually test for said hormone? Because it says so on the box?

Maybe it would help if the few members on here that actually have legit pharm scripts for legit gear such as var, anadrol, test, etc (yes there are members here with legit scripts for this stuff and deca) can test their pharm grade gear with these tests. If these tests say their pharm grade gear is fake, well then the tests themselves are probably fake. Food for thought...

I believe he said because he is not 100% sure the test is 100% accurate. It would be just as bad if not worse for someone to come out with lab claims that a good UGL is fake when it really isn't but the form of testing is fake or not accurate. This would just mind fuck everyone leaving us back to square one. Hopefully more testers can get on board and maybe if someone can find a way to see if these testing procedures are even 100% accurate to begin with.

In hindsight these "tests" can be no better than a bad ugl "claiming" they can test any anabolic but when in reality the form of these "tests" are not backed by any research or validity that they are even legit tests to begin with. Basically saying what proof does these tests even have to backup their claims that they in fact can actually test for said hormone? Because it says so on the box?

I guess. Well hopefully we can get more insight on this so then he would be forced to name them, if they are indeed shadeballs

test everything you put in your body. don't trust drug dealers as to whats in the bottle. test is a cheaper raw and ends up in many vials claiming to be other aas. i ordered dbol from domestic hcg. upon getting no results... i actually lost weight i lab tested it on another home steroid urine test kit. it was not dbol. zero detected. who knows what i was putting in my body. I named him and shamed him and warned others on the board he was on. we really do need to get the word out on these scammers.

ya too bad we cant post negative feedback from crooks or else it just gets deleted

ya too bad we cant post negative feedback from crooks or else it just gets deleted

What a stupid thing to say :mad: Negative feedback is for sure allowed. Just most
are not smart enough to do it within the rules.

Just bought 20 test kits, should be interesting to see which sponsors are putting what in their bottles.

Post your results with pictures of the testing vial and the vial of lab you tested for reference. I think it would be best.

Post your results with pictures of the testing vial and the vial of lab you tested for reference. I think it would be best.

There is a huge thread over on Anabolic Board where Joebig posted his results and my results are in the thread as well. It started a huge shitstorm to say the least. I didn't post my results here because none of the items I tested were from sponsors here and after the drama it caused there I can only imagine the response here. People that aren't familiar with the kit are going to bash it big time and some of the arguments are valid or at least have some substance. Most of the tests though I believe are dead on.

There is a huge thread over on Anabolic Board where Joebig posted his results and my results are in the thread as well. It started a huge shitstorm to say the least. I didn't post my results here because none of the items I tested were from sponsors here and after the drama it caused there I can only imagine the response here. People that aren't familiar with the kit are going to bash it big time and some of the arguments are valid or at least have some substance. Most of the tests though I believe are dead on.

I seen them also, mods had some much drama they have deleted the thread.
Course the same guy started another(lol)
One well known lab(not here) var tested out as winstrol supposedly.........
Definitely something you might want to buy so you can test the more expensive compounds.............

Very interesting and I'm going to be buying to check my gear.
Just wish it could check deca/npp
But at least I can check to make sure it's not test.

Ditto. Have a bunch of Gauls stock of varies oils about to start up soon. Would like to know if anyone has tested Gauls Sust, Mast Enth (if possible), Mast Prop, Winny susp, Tren Enth, Test Prop. Thanks

Gauls mast was tested as something else...and gauls said it could be the powders that he gets, not his fault

Its always some one else fault.. Bullshit...
A lab should know when a powder is not what it is supposed to be..
Melting point test should cover most..
Also a rep or sponsored athlete can always try the finished product..

Just my 2 cent..

Thumbs up for this test!

Very interesting and I'm going to be buying to check my gear.
Just wish it could check deca/npp
But at least I can check to make sure it's not test.

It can test for both deca and npp.

to any 1 that has used this
what if there is say 1/4 tren and the rest test p in a vial????
it should test positive for tren? and test p

I seen them also, mods had some much drama they have deleted the thread.
Course the same guy started another(lol)
One well known lab(not here) var tested out as winstrol supposedly.........
Definitely something you might want to buy so you can test the more expensive compounds.............

No surprise thats what always been a lot UG Var was! That and primo and masterone being test prop. No surprise the best tren most used said used was one they made them-self from pellets.

Last edited:
to any 1 that has used this
what if there is say 1/4 tren and the rest test p in a vial????
it should test positive for tren? and test p

That is one the drawbacks. I don't know if it would be a mixture of the 2 colors thus negative for both and possibly positive for something else or if 1 would override the other. There obviously is no way that it would test positive for both.

I think it could be a good tool.
As mentioned not perfect, but damn sure better then what we have now.

I think its no good for blends. But if we can make it good for straight esters guys can blend it themselves... or have a better idea if they want to trust the company making blends.

One thing I know is BigA will not want it corrupting his forum and guys wrongfully accusing the paying sponsors.

So I advise use it for your own Knowledge just as the hgh serum test.
Do not use it to call out sponsors or start a Big war- drama fest.
Feedback using it should be fine in the sponsors thread.

we need to use things like this to our advantage, but it could easily be used maliciously.

Last edited:
That is one the drawbacks. I don't know if it would be a mixture of the 2 colors thus negative for both and possibly positive for something else or if 1 would override the other. There obviously is no way that it would test positive for both.

my guess is this is what LE use in the field.
and then if there is a positive it goes to the lab
maybe some1 from LE can confirm.
So you think if it is a blend of aas then it will be a blend of colors.
I am going to order this and do some testing
So any info or exp. you have is helpfull

Peace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws