advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever hear of Labmax steroid testing kit?

I have the kit and the color chart is fairly confusing. However, some tests have very specific colors and Mast Prop is one of them.

Roxi Labs Mast Prop that I was given was EQ.

I have the kit and the color chart is fairly confusing. However, some tests have very specific colors and Mast Prop is one of them.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it is sometimes hard to distinguish the red/brown and orange/brown, etc... but when there is a green like mast prop there is no confusion when you get a brownish.

Yeah, I know what you mean, it is sometimes hard to distinguish the red/brown and orange/brown, etc... but when there is a green like mast prop there is no confusion when you get a brownish.

does the infra red light change or help this make the color more identifiable?????

does the infra red light change or help this make the color more identifiable?????

The flourescent light is a whole different test. If you goto the website they have a color chart that explains what colors each substance should turn. For each substance you do a test A and a test B. With test B you do with and without flouresence; so there are really 3 different tests for each substance. I think many people have the impression that it is simply 1 test and whatever color it turns is it; but as you can see its more detailed than that and to get an exact match is not easy if it really isn't the substance.

Gauls mast was tested as something else...and gauls said it could be the powders that he gets, not his fault

Was the Mast Enth version or Mast Prop tested? Been on his Mast Enth for 3 weeks now just at 200mg/week so curious to know if it was this compound specifically? If so, anyone say what it could be? Would be nice to know what i'm injecting :banghead:

testing steroids at home with test kit, trenbolone acetate - YouTube

Anybody ever hear about this testing kit before. I did a search and can't seem to find too much info on it. I am seriously considering ordering it, but figured I would get some opinions first. I know that it won't tell me how much of the compound is in it, but at least I can have piece of mind that the powders used are the correct ones.

The flourescent light is a whole different test. If you goto the website they have a color chart that explains what colors each substance should turn. For each substance you do a test A and a test B. With test B you do with and without flouresence; so there are really 3 different tests for each substance. I think many people have the impression that it is simply 1 test and whatever color it turns is it; but as you can see its more detailed than that and to get an exact match is not easy if it really isn't the substance.

I watched it a few times if this is the 1 yr referring

I watched it a few times if this is the 1 yr referring

i watched them all now that i had the time.
and it seems you do the test with the a then confirm with another 1 which is the same just a B then look at it under the light which makes it easier to see.

Last edited:
IMO posting test results should be a given.

Even if not 100% it's a data point and consumers can take it for what it is.

All results should be verified by at least 2 tests by different users. Or something like it.

Standards

Maybe the mods could set up a standard to reporting these test kit results. Also add a statement that this method of testing is still experimental on the boards and cannot guarantee its results with 100% accuracy. Doing it this way will allow the consumer to make a decision, encourage UG suppliers to use the right powders, and offer a collecting point that continues to grow a data base either proving or disproving these test kits. If these kits prove to be accurate over many different test, just think of the confidence that can be built between consumer and supplier. The good ones will rise to the top and the scammers will fall to the way side.

On another note: All UG labs should be using something like this to ensure the powders being used in producing their products are correct. It would suck if a legit supplier got a bad powder and these test harmed their business but it is the responsibility of the supplier to verify what they are claiming to sell.

Yes something like that may work.
My idea to BigA would be allow one thread for everyone to post there results. That way there are not call outs and problems all over the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This doesn't tell you much. What if the label says 100mg/ml and its really 50mg. to me that's a test.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

agreed that be awesome but I doubt it would be that precise..it prbly be kinda like alot of home drug testing kits its either pass/fail or no fuckin clue.

Anyone have anything to report about these tests more recently? Masteron is mentioned and it is sad but true that most time you even try the powder for masteron from various sources its not real but something else.

This is a bad ass thread:headbang:. I have been looking for years for ways to test what we buy in the bottles. Used to be able to about 8 years ago, but not anymore.

Im curious, why could you 8 years ago and not anymore. Was there another test kit out that is no longer available.

guys what I do is instead of labmax ,I use steroidconfirm drug test, costs 140$ for everything, you can send urine in with no name tests for over 50 types steroids, much easier than that labmax

Yes something like that may work.
My idea to BigA would be allow one thread for everyone to post there results. That way there are not call outs and problems all over the forum.

Great idea

Raj

Just got around to reading this thread.
Thank you everyone at PM for the great info.
Special thanks to you Raj !
You do an amazing job keeping us informed !
Good stuff

Its a good idea to test the same product from a few different labs, so you can get a good visual. The masteron test has us a bit concerned. 2 UGs with good reps, their Masteron didnt test as Masteron. Going to try 2 more labs and see to be sure.

I too have tested two different labs with decent reputations on thier Masteron (drostanolone propionate) and gotten results that arent entirely consistent with what is expected.

I tried a dosage yesterday and got all the normal effects. Makes me wonder if the tests arent the problem somtimes.

It seems odd that two entirely unrelated suppliers would send me the same wrong compound instead of masteron, as they both tested the exact same ways with both labmax and roidtest.

-S

I think the problem could be your testing an oil with only 200mg of compound per ml or even worse an oral with 25mg and 100mg+ of filler. You gotta test raws for accurate results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan