advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else grow better on moderate dosages?

I ran high dosages last year during my bulking phase, results were.... good, TBH... OK. But then I switched to 300/wk of test/tren/mast for my cut and my physique turned into what I wanted it to be. Sometimes, less is more. IMHO.

When I was 32 I could take 1.5g test and 500mg tren and oral no problem. Now, 400mg test with 150mg tren and I can't take much more before the sides catch up with me. I'm not on anything except GH until January and I feel fine. I'll be practically microdosing the stuff.
No PCT drugs? Does your HPTA kick back on?

@luki7788 what if you are 6' 240lbs and don't suffer from any sides from 5g gear?

Is that worth running the 5g or better to use less?

I'm not Luki but there is a thing of diminishing returns. When you take more than you need this sets in. Lets say, round numbers, you can add 10lbs with 1 gram and 3 grams gets you to 11lbs. Why bother? That's a lot more onus on the body and taking 200% more for only 10% more gain in a period. Take what you need to capture the bulk and consistently grow. It's a long process.

Add food before adding drugs - if you are gaining more fat than muscle add more drugs as this would a sign that your body needs higher dosages to support more muscle. This assumes good training and decent body fat levels to begin with but that should be a given here (I write this not for you but nimrods who will see this later).

My way of thinking about it anyway.

@luki7788 what if you are 6' 240lbs and don't suffer from any sides from 5g gear?

Is that worth running the 5g or better to use less?
you take as much as you need to grow - simple (of course I assume that the diet, training and regeneration are perfect)
I'm not Luki but there is a thing of diminishing returns. When you take more than you need this sets in. Lets say, round numbers, you can add 10lbs with 1 gram and 3 grams gets you to 11lbs. Why bother? That's a lot more onus on the body and taking 200% more for only 10% more gain in a period. Take what you need to capture the bulk and consistently grow. It's a long process.

Add food before adding drugs - if you are gaining more fat than muscle add more drugs as this would a sign that your body needs higher dosages to support more muscle. This assumes good training and decent body fat levels to begin with but that should be a given here (I write this not for you but nimrods who will see this later).

100% agree

Agree with this!! Well said.

I found out Im a mental-mess, even on just 1 Cc of Test and 1 Cc of deca. Very odd...
.5 cc of Test (125 mg) and I function perfectly... On 1Cc of each, im a mess, told off Sr. MGT recently and could have been fired from a 23 year job, with 5 years to go til retirement...

Not for me thx...

I haven’t reached more than a gram total in years. I’m now comfortably at 230 lbs with no more than 10% bf year round. My preferred cycle has been a combination of tren ace/test ace take 4x/week which is 800 mg/week. The driver is most certainly calories. If I’m trying to look leaner I take calories down and the reverse while trying to be fuller.

I don’t bulk or shred. I maintain a look that’s fit and muscular enough to garner a
lot of attention and I’m very happy with the strength levels I’m at. Unless you’re a competitor I don’t see the need to go above a gram

I haven’t reached more than a gram total in years. I’m now comfortably at 230 lbs with no more than 10% bf year round. My preferred cycle has been a combination of tren ace/test ace take 4x/week which is 800 mg/week. The driver is most certainly calories. If I’m trying to look leaner I take calories down and the reverse while trying to be fuller.

I don’t bulk or shred. I maintain a look that’s fit and muscular enough to garner a
lot of attention and I’m very happy with the strength levels I’m at. Unless you’re a competitor I don’t see the need to go above a gram
Any reason for the test ace? Just prefer it?

I just prefer it, it’s the same ester as the tren. I feel it’s effects are much faster to see and feel especially after a layoff
You cruise on test ace?

When I was younger I never got your typical obnoxious gear side effects that cause most people not to go higher in dosage. I ran some really high doses and definitely gained best when doing so.
Anymore though I can’t handle orals or tren due to stomach issues and being 40 now running super high doses just isn’t as appealing

What I mean I don’t go more than 400 calories above maintenance. If I’m too lean or my workouts are suffering I’ll increase calories very drastically. I don’t think anyone would categorize 400 calories above maintenance as a bulk. When I’m trying to have a more ripped physique again I’ll go maybe 400 calories below maintenance. I maintain 10% bf year round and when you’re not splurging on calories or Yo-yo dieting it’s fairly easy to maintain.

This is what works for me given my current goals and at my age. I’m able to be one of the strongest in my gym, keep sides to zero and have consistently great blood work

I don’t think anyone would categorize 400 calories above maintenance as a bulk.
I think most would, as that’s almost half a pound a week which is a good rate. But it’s just semantics.

Glad you have a system that works for you bro.

I would use Test Isocaproate but can't find it anywhere.

I found out Im a mental-mess, even on just 1 Cc of Test and 1 Cc of deca. Very odd...
.5 cc of Test (125 mg) and I function perfectly... On 1Cc of each, im a mess, told off Sr. MGT recently and could have been fired from a 23 year job, with 5 years to go til retirement...

Not for me thx...
Deca really fucks some people up mentally, so not that weird.

Reactions: D2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner