over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone follow carlito xxxl

LMAO @ instragram pics compared to real life stage video...:naughty:

Holy shit that is a bit extreme isn't it?

I agree, thats fked up and I believe that there are a couple of EU countries what are like that. Funny how in countries likes thailand and Mexico you can openly buy AAS, in countries you can legally possess personal amounts of AAS, in the US you can legally use AAS as long as they don't catch you but in Sweden even if they suspect you of AAS usage, you're done for. I don't know the laws but Im not even sure of the laws but Im not sure you can even claim you used them in a foreign country. The post made earlier is precise many pros avoid Sweden because of that.

You aint kidding, that is so weird to me. These are only the pics he put up on instagram....could you imagine how many pics he is snapping that he doesn't like because the mirror isn't warped or the filters don't make it look freaky? When they say smoke and mirrors its really smoke and mirrors. I find that so strange to take 500 pics of yourself in side poses and angles to find 15 that are a lie. I mean the video doesn't lie...he looks like a good middleweight in the video and that's the true him. In the pics he looks like a superhero with the angles and chroming of the pics. Bodybuilding is taking such a weird turn in the last couple years where its all about standing with one hip out with the waist turned for girls (like anyone stands like that) and guys are chroming ever single pic at weird angles......and people are ripping on other people and claiming "its just marketing"

bizarre

The whole culture of bodybuilding has changed...and I hate it. In the last few years there's so many stupid things which have become popular. I hope it's just a trend. Posting every meal, filters on photos, everyone and there dog is trying to get you to rep their company...hate it.

you cant tell if its a pro doing the photoshopping... i remember seeing this and it changed my whole perception of IG/FB pics lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oEQQObUAw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oEQQObUAw[/ame]

lmao that vid

when i saw it
**broken link removed**

Joey swoll does the same thing. I see him around the gym now and then.. these clowns live for instagram and spend more time in the gym taking pics then working out..

He looks better in this vid but it's obvious he not as giant as in pics

[ame]http://youtu.be/IMM0em9BCZM[/ame]

He must use a decent camera with different lenses to make him look larger n then load em up to Instagram.

guy looks good, but its like - why do you have to create something that isnt there? He doesnt need to do all that lens and filter work/special angles... hes a good bodybuilder from what i can see in that video...

I took a selfie a few months ago and felt stupid.....these guys wow.

I don't think I have taken 50 pics in ten years! even just normal ones!

I had my girl try and take a pic outside the gym one day, I felt so embarrassed I had to run away! lol

I think she has some kind of ugly filter on her phone though... I had to ask, don't I look better in real life?:eek:

lol

Joey swoll does the same thing. I see him around the gym now and then.. these clowns live for instagram and spend more time in the gym taking pics then working out..

I definitely believe it but one of the big reasons he became so popular (and rich) in the fitness industry is because of his IG page.

The guy looks good BUT! When I put the camera 6" away from my body and use a extreme oblique lighting angle, I look a lot bigger and much more vascular too. + many of those stills are obviously 'shopped, especially on contrast.

fuck that lol
**broken link removed**

IG is big business. These people are making a fortune off IG.

The women are even worse. They'll literally get flown over to the middle east, and whore themselves out, while also getting pissed and shit on. Lol The things people do for money.

I remember seeing on a forum where a guy was posing as a shiek and posted his interactions with a bunch of these ig models, it was ridiculous what they would agree to for 20-50k.

I didn't even know what IG was until recently, lol.

how do people make money on it?

just curious.

aside from strange semi sex acts.:naughty:

Ya me neither. And I still don't go on there or use it. Lol

You can make money from many angles. Many of these people are sponsored by big companies. The more followers, and more likes sponsored pics get, the more $.

In order to drive up followers these companies literally pay their way around the world on exotic trips, giving them material to post on IG because our society is fascinated with the "jet setting" life style. People love to see people living these extravagant lives, doing nothing but traveling and pissing away money, even though it's all fake in this case.

You can also drive followers to your blog and reap money from Web traffic. You can sell things directly by linking a Web Store.

Many of these fucks do "custom diet /training plans" they just regurgitate the same template a million times.

It's funny how many no nothing, just started lifting a week ago, women are selling diet/training coaching based solely on their ridiculous fake IG pics.

I'm sorry but he looks dumb wearing WHITE skin tight ass spandex. That's ridiculous. :eek:

I'm sorry but he looks dumb wearing WHITE skin tight ass spandex. That's ridiculous. :eek:

See above post... Guy probably made $0.50 from that pants manufacturer by you viewing that pic lol

All that shit is covert marketing.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear