over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone here with sleep apnea issues?

I could not get used to the mask or machine. Tried a nasal and full face mask. Gave it a while to try and get used to. Finally tried a mouth piece and that has helped quite a lot. I may give it another try soon though. I just couldn't quite figure out the correct pressure. I did a home sleep study and was told a range to use.

I could not get used to the mask or machine. Tried a nasal and full face mask. Gave it a while to try and get used to. Finally tried a mouth piece and that has helped quite a lot. I may give it another try soon though. I just couldn't quite figure out the correct pressure. I did a home sleep study and was told a range to use.

You say you couldn't get used to it but did it help while using?

I can give you guys an udate on how I feel since being on an apap for 3 months.

Took about a month to be able to sleep normally with it. It was very frustrating but stuck it out and now sleep like a baby with it.

-no more dry mouth/shit breath in the morning
-I wake up less times at night tossing and turning.
-much less tired/less yawning throughout the day.
-I seem to be growing better as far as muscle.
-annoying nose itches that you can't scrath
-drooling in the thing is absolutely disgusting.
-wife doesnt like it.

Before the apap I would have 1 or two bad days a week. My eyes would legit burn because I was so tired. I have yet to have a day like that since using the machine consistantly. It was definitely worth the $1500 ish I spent.

I lost 25lbs and I snore less and sleep better. I could not.get use to the mask. Even if I'd smoke pot before.to.help me pass out. When I did sleep I woke up feeling recharged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I thought I had posted on this thread before. I'm age 53, 5'8, 280lbs, with a lot of belly fat. I look like a guy who used to lift a lot. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in March 2013. Before then I was getting tired a lot in the afternoons and blaming it on the carbs I had with lunch. No training much because I didn't have the energy for it. I once dozed off on the way home in LA traffic. I woke up probably 30-45 seconds later cars whizzing by, lucky nobody t-boned me. I also have high BP, which I'm on Benazepril and a diuretic for.

I had an in lab sleep test done. For the uneducated your AHI number is essentially the avg number of times you wake up per hour because you stopped breathing. Normal is < 5. Mine was *92*....not a typo....92. Do the math, that means essentially I was waking up every 40 seconds all night every night.

The doc set me up with a Resmed PR System One CPAP. After the first few nights I felt like I could have done the Ironman. Two years later I was still averaging around 10-12 AHI, which is high but WAY better than before treatment. I went back a few times but advice-wise he was 100% useless. I got on some CPAP forums, tried about 10 different masks, used free software called Sleepyhead to track my numbers. Now my AHI is around 1.

GET THAT SHIT CHECKED! GET THAT SHIT CHECKED! GET THAT SHIT CHECKED! I feel like it saved my life. It's the equivalent of 2IU GH to me. I will never intentionally sleep without it again. I feel like it gives me super powers. Try different masks because my AHI can average 1-2 with one mask and closer to 7-8 with another.

I wake up with dry mouth sometimes so my mouth falls open sometimes. I tried a AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask which covers the nose and mouth; my AHI went up so I went back to a AirFit™ N20 Nasal that covers the nose only.

My machine is a DreamStation BiPAP Auto. I still have my old Resmed PR System One Auto CPAP which works fine if anyone is interested.

Ask me any questions.

have you considered DNP?
I tired 200mg every 36 hours for about a week maybe ten years ago. I was extremely uncomfortable on it. want to try again but it's already crazy hot in Georgia, may need to wait till winter

I tired 200mg every 36 hours for about a week maybe ten years ago. I was extremely uncomfortable on it. want to try again but it's already crazy hot in Georgia, may need to wait till winter

yeah dude. definitely hit it up during winter.

you will feel incredible after you lose any extra weight you have

5'8 and 280 sounds insane and probably not tremendously comfortable lol

I just bought a Resmed Airsense 10 off Craigs list. Actually kinda excited to see how I feel tomorrow.

Will report back...

I just bought a Resmed Airsense 10 off Craigs list. Actually kinda excited to see how I feel tomorrow.

Will report back...

It was pretty difficult getting used to last night. Tried going to bed with it around 11pm. The mask made me want to breathe with my mouth even though I usually breath through my nose when sleeping. Made it a little awkward and had to consciously focus on breathing. Having a stuffy nose probably didn't help either.

Popped two sleeping pills and had a couple drinks before bed but still couldn't fall asleep with it on.

Woke up around 4am put it back on and slept with it until 7am. I don't feel great but I was able to wake up more easily than usual. Could be coincidence but hoping to get a full night with it tonight.

I tend to be a little claustrophic sometimes. Once in a while I feel like I'm going to suffocate if I *don't* yank the mask off. If I'm semi winded for some reason when I first it on I feel like I have to breath thru my mouth to get enough air in. My pressure setting is very high and a ton of air is coming thru the tube so this is actually all in my head. It may help to put the mask on and sit up in bed for a minutes before attempting to sleep. Get acclimated to having it on.

If your mouth falls open at night you might try a boil & bite mouthguard; think of your high school football mouthpiece.

I also take ZMA and 5mg melatonin before bed.

If you have sinus issues search for cpap wafers. I put a little lavender or eucalyptus oil (stronger) on one and put it next to the cpap air intake.

If you buy a used machine you can get into the Provider mode on most of them. This is where you can change the pressure setting or better yet, set it to auto-trial mode. The machine will constantly adjust to your needs thru the night. Once the trial is over, usually 7-30 days, it will set it itself to 90% of the average pressure during the trial.

I struggle to get past 4 hrs on mine but feel much better after sleep on it

It was pretty difficult getting used to last night. Tried going to bed with it around 11pm. The mask made me want to breathe with my mouth even though I usually breath through my nose when sleeping. Made it a little awkward and had to consciously focus on breathing. Having a stuffy nose probably didn't help either.

Popped two sleeping pills and had a couple drinks before bed but still couldn't fall asleep with it on.

Woke up around 4am put it back on and slept with it until 7am. I don't feel great but I was able to wake up more easily than usual. Could be coincidence but hoping to get a full night with it tonight.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHkJuuZuhfc"]Changing the Pressure of a ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset. FreeCPAPAdvice.com - YouTube[/ame]

The doc set me up with a Resmed PR System One CPAP. After the first few nights I felt like I could have done the Ironman. Two years later I was still averaging around 10-one mask and closer to 7-8 with another.

I wake up with dry mouth sometimes so my mouth falls open sometimes. I tried a AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP Mask which covers the nose and mouth; my AHI went up so I went back to a AirFit™ N20 Nasal that covers the nose only.

My machine is a DreamStation BiPAP Auto. I still have my old Resmed PR System One Auto CPAP which works fine if anyone is interested.

Ask me any questions.[/QUOTE]

Dial_Tone:

I just switched from the Airfit F10 to the Amara View. It works well and I can see better to read or shitpost. It covers the mouth and the nose part is very comfortable when you get used to fitting it correctly. One interesting thing is a guy in a group belong to gets new ones every three months or so and his "kit" comes with small medium and large. He gives me the larges and keeps the others. Just gave me one of the new straps as he had quite a few that were still good.

PWood

Another good one. You may want to try a mask liner with the Amara. They're cheep and help a lot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131