over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone remember Dennis Newman??? I just hired him

Yes Vista....I know it well (pic)

been rehabbing my shoulder in a private gym but thats my main gym usually

did you know that he-she nadja that was the manager theree....juiced out blonde hair german broad @ 50 years old

ive seen you before!!!! next time i will come say, im not one of the little sales guys. a little bigger than the rest!! haha. im sure they stay away from you. there is huge turn over rate at LAF. the trainers there are fuckign sissies in VISTA!!!! i fired that blonde surfer 18 year old lookin kid that was a trainer there a few weeks ago.
vista is where we have our manager meetings, lotsa bigwigs going in and out of there

Last edited:
I knew of her yes--didnt know her personally....I used to see Garrett around alot too...is he still on board....yea you can usually find me dancing over in the corner at Vista (I have no idea what the hell i was doing here but i just saw the pic when i got the other one and laughed)

Justin Harris and I were filming in that gym and did a whole bunch of weird stuff

damn!!

ok will ask something stupid so you knwo its me, so incase its not you, i dont sound super stupid
i look like i just stepped out of vista county.

ARE YOU DOING DC TRAINING?

easy enough!!!

or maybe i will send the swim-a-robics teacher over to correct your form lol and see if you have had your free complimentary sesssion with a personal trainer!! lol

ill have to find out about garrett

vista has steel plates?
escondido has rubber coated
and NO HACK SQUAT!! and ONE SQUAT RACK!!

Last edited:
Brian the old manager was a friend and he let me and Justin screw around over there one day. (guess you are not supposed to have video camera's or something in there someone told me...dont know if thats true)

YouTube - Picture 008.avi

yeah you cant have cams too many pervs i just kicked out a guy who was videotaping me training my 16 year old client, TURNS OUT HE WAS A MEGANS LAW VIOLATOR!!!! the old racketball oldtimers were going to smash his ass!!! the guy waas in his late 40s..they threw his ass in jail PERV

vista has a nice steamroom too, the dry sauna gets old

ill say hi sometime bro
im sure ill see ya around

merry xmas

Last edited:
I might be one of the few

I have the movie "No Pain, No Gain" and I know most of you think it is pretty hokey but I really like the movie. Our own Emeric Delczeg was a hero in the movie. I thought Dennis Newman was excellent as "Jake Steel" and I have always been a Dennis Newman fan.

yes...

I have the movie "No Pain, No Gain" and I know most of you think it is pretty hokey but I really like the movie. Our own Emeric Delczeg was a hero in the movie. I thought Dennis Newman was excellent as "Jake Steel" and I have always been a Dennis Newman fan.

this is true, Tony makes us watch scenes of Dennis Newman in "No Pain No Gain" often, lol.....just two days ago before leaving for work I had to watch the scene where he was making fun of a guy in the crowd...that he then later challenges....the fight at the party was funny.

His character in the movie was a big jerk:) funny at times though.

I met Dennis here in Japan back in 1997. He was guest posing at my show. Fortunately my contact at American Sports Network let me know he was coming so we could meet up.
We chatted a lot in the lobby. Real, real nice guy. Looked fantastic too.
Give him a big hello from Japan!
:D

Muay Thai....

you should know or be told that I dont think Dennis really cares to go online and post a bunch. there was an attempt to bring him back 3 yrs ago on Anabolex and that failed quick. I just dont think he cares for the communications(of internet forums) and talking about his past much from what I remember. Was an awesome BB before his hardships.

How is Dennis's health these days? I know he's been in remission from leukemia for years now but just wondering how everything else is going for him from a health standpoint.

Muay Thai....

you should know or be told that I dont think Dennis really cares to go online and post a bunch. there was an attempt to bring him back 3 yrs ago on Anabolex and that failed quick. I just dont think he cares for the communications(of internet forums) and talking about his past much from what I remember. Was an awesome BB before his hardships.

hes a lot changed bro
his spirits are really high hes doing great financially too

im trying to contact him
my godfather of my baby is his immediate boss

the only person it seemed he was interested in chatting wtih was phil, who dennis gave me his email to fwd to phil

if they chat im sure phil will let us know

How is Dennis's health these days? I know he's been in remission from leukemia for years now but just wondering how everything else is going for him from a health standpoint.

he is always in good spirits!!! maybe i can convince him to post on here
if any of his old buddies want his email ill ask him if i can fwd it to him

no he dosnt talk to parillo anymore he fwd me message

he said he wanted to catch up with phil so im gonna get his email for ya phil and shoot ya pm.

hopefully we can get him on here to share advice etc etc!!!!! and tell about his transgressions

be in touch soon

I think there is a lot to be learned from his experience. He has lived a lot for someone his age. Facing possible death like that makes you look at life differently.

Is Dennis really 6'0

At least. I am 5'11" and he is a good 1-2" above me. Dennis and I are very good friends and we still keep in touch on FB. He is one of the most honest and real people you will ever meet in the sport. He is also a true friend of the highest caliber. He stayed by my side when everyone else bailed on me.

At least. I am 5'11" and he is a good 1-2" above me. Dennis and I are very good friends and we still keep in touch on FB. He is one of the most honest and real people you will ever meet in the sport. He is also a true friend of the highest caliber. He stayed by my side when everyone else bailed on me.

Your 5.11 in Shoes then.

Dennis Newman Has never been Above 5.10, because he is 5.10.

Height 5'10"

Weight 249

Born January 4, 1970

Just Google Dennis newman height : Hes listed at 5.10 Everywhere.

Still theres a 2 inch difference between 6.0 and 5.10,but you know...

On second thought, i always like his physique since i kinda got the same structure as him. He always look great and esthetic. Very nice physique.

Attachments

• NewmanDennis_1.JPG
    NewmanDennis_1.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 6,947
Last edited:
i hung with dennis for alil last night

hes intersted in coming on here and posting
!!!!!!!!!!!!

he said he knows dc too

small world

I was in the commissary at Kadina AFB Okinawa in '92, I'm pretty sure I saw Dennis Newman standing waiting in line to pay for something...
I had never seen anyone as big as he was before and as lean.
He had a tight fitting t-shirt on and spandex like shorts on...I couldn't stop staring...I probably seemed like I was gay or something to him cause I just kept looking...I couldn't believe how frickin big his legs where....LOL

no, dennis is 6 foot maybe

i said hi to him for you

he came over yesterday

did you ever know a HUGE powerlifter in california ( san diego ) named RYAN Something, ill find his last name, he knew you though, this guy is a GIANT

he looks like rocky x 10

he must be 300lbs shredded

did you know that he-she nadja that was the manager theree....juiced out blonde hair german broad @ 50 years old

ive seen you before!!!! next time i will come say, im not one of the little sales guys. a little bigger than the rest!! haha. im sure they stay away from you. there is huge turn over rate at LAF. the trainers there are fuckign sissies in VISTA!!!! i fired that blonde surfer 18 year old lookin kid that was a trainer there a few weeks ago. dennis newman is the manager in san marcos bro small world

vista is where we have our manager meetings, lotsa bigwigs going in and out of there

Muay Thai,

What gyms were you & DC talking about in Vista & San Marcos? I live in Vista, by RBV.

he is always in good spirits!!! maybe i can convince him to post on here
if any of his old buddies want his email ill ask him if i can fwd it to him

I think I read somewhere that he can´t write or not good.
So I think he will not post here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity